Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any yall recommend any games?
1 2 3 4 5
I just finished the last few games I own, Omega Ruby, Goosebumbs the game, Shining force 2(again), Undertale, and might restart Pokemon Blue. Anyone have suggestions on ones to try?
I just finished the last few games I own, Omega Ruby, Goosebumbs the game, Shining force 2(again), Undertale, and might restart Pokemon Blue. Anyone have suggestions on ones to try?
Animal Crossing: New Horizons or Pocket Camp

Edit: Oh yeah, I almost forgot… Fire Emblem Fates if you can find it!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons or Pocket Camp

Edit: Oh yeah, I almost forgot… Fire Emblem Fates if you can find it!
What consoles do you have available?
What consoles do you have available?
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
Been playing Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on the switch lately
Been playing Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on the switch lately
Star Control 2. There's a version on Steam that costs money, but due to some legal shenanigans, there's also another version on the game online that's not only free, but also superior to the one on Steam. https://sc2.sourceforge.net/
Star Control 2. There's a version on Steam that costs money, but due to some legal shenanigans, there's also another version on the game online that's not only free, but also superior to the one on Steam. https://sc2.sourceforge.net/
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
I can recommend some, but first I have some questions.

1) What consoles do you have that you can play on?

2) What genres are you interested in? Horror, comedy, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, etc

3) What kind of gameplay do you prefer, if you have a preference? Platformers, puzzle, RPG, simulation, shooters, etc
I can recommend some, but first I have some questions.

1) What consoles do you have that you can play on?

2) What genres are you interested in? Horror, comedy, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, etc

3) What kind of gameplay do you prefer, if you have a preference? Platformers, puzzle, RPG, simulation, shooters, etc
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@inhumanelm 3ds, switch
@inhumanelm 3ds, switch
@shreridancharon 3ds, switch. Any genre but romance
@shreridancharon 3ds, switch. Any genre but romance
Part 3 to your question, I prefer a retro feel
Part 3 to your question, I prefer a retro feel
I'd say Let's Go Pikachu!/Eevee! they're a lot of fun
I'd say Let's Go Pikachu!/Eevee! they're a lot of fun
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
1 2 3 4 5