Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any yall recommend any games?
1 2 3 4 5
Man people have great taste in here! Lots of games I'd recommend already have been mentioned. Niche, The Wandering Village, Terraria, Stardew FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES OF COURSE! (But never was disappointed with any the FE DS instalments. As for the latest release on switch...no) Although if you've never played Animal Crossing before I'd suggest New Leaf (DS). It's the best one, beside the insane quirkyness of the original. Having been there since the beginning of the franchise, New Horizons was a letdown and the customization of NL is amazing. I highly recommend Rune Factory 4. Not the new one. It originally came out on the DS but it's remake is on the Switch. Both are good options, 3ds has easier map use and in some places the stylus use is faster in the UI, but the switch has a very important feature fix of RNG that can ruin the ds experience if you're unlucky- which I can't tell you about without spoilers. I'd call it a step up from Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Sunhaven, Harvestella; pretty much any farming sim you can think of despite being older than all of them. And of course like in those games the romance arcs are optional. It focuses mostly on the dungeon aspect of the game but the crop aspect of the game is up to par. Wanna ride dragons into battle? Cows? Wolves? Steal a villager from the town and ruin their day fighting giant ants with you? Throw failed dishes at enemies to kill them rather than fighting them? Tame massive boss monsters to ride around on? Shoot magic water lasers and teleport without repercussions? Such an amazing game :D ...now that we've talked about it I must go start a new file. @williwawwarden YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND WITH MOUNT AND BLADE OVER THERE [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm confined to Warband these days, with the Soldiers of Calradia mod, but man is it amazing to see another fan! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6297035]Ymira[/url] says hi. She will teach us poems. @Glitched Thank you for the beta link! Passed by this game a while ago and had no idea it had a sign up. It looked very interesting when it was just being announced and completely forgot it existed until I saw your post.
Man people have great taste in here! Lots of games I'd recommend already have been mentioned. Niche, The Wandering Village, Terraria, Stardew
FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES OF COURSE! (But never was disappointed with any the FE DS instalments. As for the latest release on switch...no)
Although if you've never played Animal Crossing before I'd suggest New Leaf (DS). It's the best one, beside the insane quirkyness of the original. Having been there since the beginning of the franchise, New Horizons was a letdown and the customization of NL is amazing.

I highly recommend Rune Factory 4. Not the new one. It originally came out on the DS but it's remake is on the Switch. Both are good options, 3ds has easier map use and in some places the stylus use is faster in the UI, but the switch has a very important feature fix of RNG that can ruin the ds experience if you're unlucky- which I can't tell you about without spoilers.
I'd call it a step up from Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Sunhaven, Harvestella; pretty much any farming sim you can think of despite being older than all of them. And of course like in those games the romance arcs are optional. It focuses mostly on the dungeon aspect of the game but the crop aspect of the game is up to par.

Wanna ride dragons into battle? Cows? Wolves? Steal a villager from the town and ruin their day fighting giant ants with you? Throw failed dishes at enemies to kill them rather than fighting them? Tame massive boss monsters to ride around on? Shoot magic water lasers and teleport without repercussions? Such an amazing game :D

...now that we've talked about it I must go start a new file.

@williwawwarden YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND WITH MOUNT AND BLADE OVER THERE I'm confined to Warband these days, with the Soldiers of Calradia mod, but man is it amazing to see another fan! Ymira says hi. She will teach us poems.

@Glitched Thank you for the beta link! Passed by this game a while ago and had no idea it had a sign up. It looked very interesting when it was just being announced and completely forgot it existed until I saw your post.
@FableTheWolf Nice to see another fan of the game! If my backup drive with all of my extra Mount & Blade saves dies on me I [i]will[/i] cry. [emoji=heart size=1] I am noting that mod name down for when I eventually mess about with Warband as well. Terraria was fun too, I have not played in ages, but I enjoyed puttering about in it from time to time, burrowing like an ant in an ant farm. (I am not ever installing again that mod which caused me to accidentally set everything I had built on fire, though.... oops. That was a bit TOO much realistic flame for my taste. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]) I will add Rune Factory 4 to investigate Someday, thank you for that. (I feel like I got more than I gave in this recs thread!) Happy gaming! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] [belated edit] Oh, and - A friend of mine suggested the Trine series last year, but I passed on account of a motion sickness warning as mine is pretty bad. It looks interesting though!
@FableTheWolf Nice to see another fan of the game! If my backup drive with all of my extra Mount & Blade saves dies on me I will cry. I am noting that mod name down for when I eventually mess about with Warband as well.

Terraria was fun too, I have not played in ages, but I enjoyed puttering about in it from time to time, burrowing like an ant in an ant farm. (I am not ever installing again that mod which caused me to accidentally set everything I had built on fire, though.... oops. That was a bit TOO much realistic flame for my taste. )

I will add Rune Factory 4 to investigate Someday, thank you for that. (I feel like I got more than I gave in this recs thread!) Happy gaming!

[belated edit] Oh, and - A friend of mine suggested the Trine series last year, but I passed on account of a motion sickness warning as mine is pretty bad. It looks interesting though!
identity v
identity v
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
monster rancher is very fun!! my favorite is monster rancher 3, but i might have a bias since i discovered it when i was younger
monster rancher is very fun!! my favorite is monster rancher 3, but i might have a bias since i discovered it when i was younger
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
if you're interested in mobile games, i would say arknights! if you like tower defenses you will ADORE IT
if you're interested in mobile games, i would say arknights! if you like tower defenses you will ADORE IT
pikachu.png
Beginner exalting and coli lair | Bogsneak lover
He/Him/Pika/Pikas | Otherkin+Furry | FR+0
Autistic | Arknights shill | Full-time shipper
Discord: pikachufiknight
arcane.gif
@asid yay identity v!
@asid yay identity v!
PRICTGJ.pngnnBylsC.pngLJfZA40.pngkCHWEjf.png3adgzZD.pngcutkr0S.pngzdLzBk1.pngNOP5viO.pngJ7D1quC.png
Have you played Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury? Me personally I could never get into Bowser's Fury, but the main game itself is a hell of a lot of fun! I played the original on the Wii U and when I tell you I played that all the time with my siblings- we had a blast :D
Have you played Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury? Me personally I could never get into Bowser's Fury, but the main game itself is a hell of a lot of fun! I played the original on the Wii U and when I tell you I played that all the time with my siblings- we had a blast :D
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1 2 3 4 5