Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
@Vivichi Oh that is a great Nara tribute, I adore! Don't think I've ever seen him portrayed as a Tundra before :D Very cool! <3

Also these colours are perfect for Formaggio. What the heckkkkk

I'm like itching to go ahead and finish my planned JJBA Pride Month art but I need to work on commissions so no time for personal art
@Vivichi Oh that is a great Nara tribute, I adore! Don't think I've ever seen him portrayed as a Tundra before :D Very cool! <3

Also these colours are perfect for Formaggio. What the heckkkkk

I'm like itching to go ahead and finish my planned JJBA Pride Month art but I need to work on commissions so no time for personal art
Art Shop link
||
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?
trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

blank
Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
| And when I die, I'm buried with the sliver leaves
@rapsahtaa Thanks. Well am mostly focusing on colors so if they hit it works for me. [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] Can see him as a Tundra though. Thanks. Thanks again. Just glad I finally hit his colors.
@rapsahtaa
Thanks. Well am mostly focusing on colors so if they hit it works for me. Can see him as a Tundra though. Thanks.

Thanks again. Just glad I finally hit his colors.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
@Vivichi Honestly same with the right colours stuff, if they're not [i]exactly[/i] as I imagined, I'm not gonna be satisfied XD I suppose I'm picking colours differently than most people making tributes, though, because sometimes my JJBA dragons have colours completely unrelated to those the characters have in the original series, pfff. I think my Joseph dragon is a perfect example of that. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44800438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1382396&skin=0&apparel=19450,1750,10962,37378,12930,371,12913,8955,35543,12903,37372,5169,5405,28776&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [i](He's still unfinished in terms of outfit, I need to earn some virtual money soon)[/i]
@Vivichi Honestly same with the right colours stuff, if they're not exactly as I imagined, I'm not gonna be satisfied XD I suppose I'm picking colours differently than most people making tributes, though, because sometimes my JJBA dragons have colours completely unrelated to those the characters have in the original series, pfff. I think my Joseph dragon is a perfect example of that.
scry?sdid=1382396&skin=0&apparel=19450,1750,10962,37378,12930,371,12913,8955,35543,12903,37372,5169,5405,28776&xt=dressing.png

(He's still unfinished in terms of outfit, I need to earn some virtual money soon)
Art Shop link
||

blank
@rapsahtaa
I feel that. With Formaggio I had a color off over and over. It was crazy because I had at least a couple going at once. Hey nothing wrong with choosing other colors. I like it and I can easily recognize him as Joseph. He looks pretty cool.
Good luck getting more money.
@rapsahtaa
I feel that. With Formaggio I had a color off over and over. It was crazy because I had at least a couple going at once. Hey nothing wrong with choosing other colors. I like it and I can easily recognize him as Joseph. He looks pretty cool.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
[quote name="rapsahtaa" date="2023-06-13 07:51:34" ] I've just had an epiphany that [item=Orange Exercise Headband] is unspeakably perfect for Narancia dragons and now I desperately need a smol Nara amongst my dragon tributes. [/quote] I added it to my narancia because of this post, thank you lol it really does fit so well wow. I added the wristbands from the same set as well. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51087765][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510878/51087765_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
rapsahtaa wrote on 2023-06-13 07:51:34:
I've just had an epiphany that Orange Exercise Headband is unspeakably perfect for Narancia dragons and now I desperately need a smol Nara amongst my dragon tributes.

I added it to my narancia because of this post, thank you lol it really does fit so well wow. I added the wristbands from the same set as well.
51087765_350.png
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@vidoxi
Oh nice Narancia. Wristbands do look pretty good too.
@vidoxi
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
[quote name="@Vivichi" date="2023-06-16 03:03:46" ] @/vidoxi Oh nice Narancia. Wristbands do look pretty good too. [/quote] thanks! yeah the wristbands are pretty perfect for a narancia fandragon too.
@Vivichi wrote on 2023-06-16 03:03:46:
@/vidoxi

thanks! yeah the wristbands are pretty perfect for a narancia fandragon too.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="@Vivichi" date="2023-06-15 16:49:25"] @/rapsahtaa I feel that. With Formaggio I had a color off over and over. It was crazy because I had at least a couple going at once. Hey nothing wrong with choosing other colors. I like it and I can easily recognize him as Joseph. He looks pretty cool. Good luck getting more money.[/quote] Ahhh isn't that just the MOST infuriating feeling ever ;P And thank you very much! It's greatly appreciated ^__^ [quote name="@vidoxi" date="2023-06-16 02:18:44" ] [quote name="rapsahtaa" date="2023-06-13 07:51:34" ] I've just had an epiphany that [item=Orange Exercise Headband] is unspeakably perfect for Narancia dragons and now I desperately need a smol Nara amongst my dragon tributes. [/quote] I added it to my narancia because of this post, thank you lol it really does fit so well wow. I added the wristbands from the same set as well. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51087765][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510878/51087765_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] HAHA I'm so happy my post had that kind of effect! XD Also WOW that's a [i]beautiful[/i] Nara tribute, I love it so much OAO The colours look amazing, you did a great job [emoji=heart size=1] also [i]WAIT WAIT WAIT JUST A SECOND[/i] A [s]Karzu[/s] Kars tribute that is a BANESCALE?? Well that's new, and I love it soooo much! Literally perfect for his Ultimate Lifeform look sdgfsdghks
@Vivichi wrote on 2023-06-15 16:49:25:
@/rapsahtaa
Ahhh isn't that just the MOST infuriating feeling ever ;P And thank you very much! It's greatly appreciated ^__^

@vidoxi wrote on 2023-06-16 02:18:44:
rapsahtaa wrote on 2023-06-13 07:51:34:
I've just had an epiphany that Orange Exercise Headband is unspeakably perfect for Narancia dragons and now I desperately need a smol Nara amongst my dragon tributes.

I added it to my narancia because of this post, thank you lol it really does fit so well wow. I added the wristbands from the same set as well.
51087765_350.png
HAHA I'm so happy my post had that kind of effect! XD Also WOW that's a beautiful Nara tribute, I love it so much OAO The colours look amazing, you did a great job
also WAIT WAIT WAIT JUST A SECOND
A Karzu Kars tribute that is a BANESCALE?? Well that's new, and I love it soooo much! Literally perfect for his Ultimate Lifeform look sdgfsdghks
Art Shop link
||

blank
Man I just want to read the next chapter of The Jojolands and find out more info about those newer characters (ya know what im talking about... and nope I dont know how to censor words haha)
Man I just want to read the next chapter of The Jojolands and find out more info about those newer characters (ya know what im talking about... and nope I dont know how to censor words haha)
Iiiiaaaannnnccceeee.png
I'm just gonna stop in here for two seconds before running away

I'm still obsessed with Speedwagon since I first watched JoJo at the end of 2019 and I draw him like everyday. Also parts 1 and 2 are my favourite.

okay bye
I'm just gonna stop in here for two seconds before running away

I'm still obsessed with Speedwagon since I first watched JoJo at the end of 2019 and I draw him like everyday. Also parts 1 and 2 are my favourite.

okay bye
speedy_starrypoke_base.gifAbout Me . Ping-friendly 42802491_Pjr6WAwhD56XTyX.gif