Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Why today of all day's did I need to be sick?? I have work to do!
Why today of all day's did I need to be sick?? I have work to do!
What a world of wonder
Every time I read the end poem of Minecraft, my eyes get twitchy. It’s so corny, but so… good?

Maybe I just really appreciate the encouragement the silly block game gives me.

“And the universe said I love you because you are love.”

Like damn bro, why you gotta punch me straight in the heart.
Every time I read the end poem of Minecraft, my eyes get twitchy. It’s so corny, but so… good?

Maybe I just really appreciate the encouragement the silly block game gives me.

“And the universe said I love you because you are love.”

Like damn bro, why you gotta punch me straight in the heart.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
castlevania is somewhat easy to play after you learn how to use a xbox 360 controller and figure out mashing buttons doesn't always work. it's a good game
castlevania is somewhat easy to play after you learn how to use a xbox 360 controller and figure out mashing buttons doesn't always work. it's a good game
mtHAEL4.png
q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
YMPbu9R.png
7tID1.gifsLq6u.gifUkUGp.gifAPIcB.gif9tYjV.gifY6J3l.gifiOUGv.gifEJTgF.png 4xyox.png moxHy.png BQPS3.png Vgx2U.png LcOYH.png _________________________
61873fc403c902d5bfaadd18532839517bfd948e.png
The stupid vultures in Chimney Canopy keep slaying me so I have waged war on them! :D Ah I love Rain World

Also @CrackedSouls I've still yet to play a Castlevania game but I felt that on a personal level. I mean, a friend of mine has been playing cursed character swap hacks of Order of Ecclesia, so it kinda checks out? The games look awesome, though.
The stupid vultures in Chimney Canopy keep slaying me so I have waged war on them! :D Ah I love Rain World

Also @CrackedSouls I've still yet to play a Castlevania game but I felt that on a personal level. I mean, a friend of mine has been playing cursed character swap hacks of Order of Ecclesia, so it kinda checks out? The games look awesome, though.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Lady Who Writes Too Much
joe chin from parappa is one of the funniest characters ever. i hate him. i love him.
joe chin from parappa is one of the funniest characters ever. i hate him. i love him.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-06-13 18:19:08" ] The stupid vultures in Chimney Canopy keep slaying me so I have waged war on them! :D Ah I love Rain World Also @ CrackedSouls I've still yet to play a Castlevania game but I felt that on a personal level. I mean, a friend of mine has been playing cursed character swap hacks of Order of Ecclesia, so it kinda checks out? The games look awesome, though. [/quote] The one I'm playing currently is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and it looks pretty noice I've also never played the other ones so this is my first castlevania game lol
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-06-13 18:19:08:

Also @ CrackedSouls I've still yet to play a Castlevania game but I felt that on a personal level. I mean, a friend of mine has been playing cursed character swap hacks of Order of Ecclesia, so it kinda checks out? The games look awesome, though.

The one I'm playing currently is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and it looks pretty noice
I've also never played the other ones so this is my first castlevania game lol
mtHAEL4.png
q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
YMPbu9R.png
7tID1.gifsLq6u.gifUkUGp.gifAPIcB.gif9tYjV.gifY6J3l.gifiOUGv.gifEJTgF.png 4xyox.png moxHy.png BQPS3.png Vgx2U.png LcOYH.png _________________________
61873fc403c902d5bfaadd18532839517bfd948e.png
i swear. why is this so horribly stressful. i want the job but this dumb vacation might screw me over, what if they say actually no you're not hired because you have this trip that was booked for you 1 year ago ahahha BYE

like bruh

any reasonable person would be like ok you planned it a year ago that's fine but i am convinced they'll just drop me and i'm effed
i swear. why is this so horribly stressful. i want the job but this dumb vacation might screw me over, what if they say actually no you're not hired because you have this trip that was booked for you 1 year ago ahahha BYE

like bruh

any reasonable person would be like ok you planned it a year ago that's fine but i am convinced they'll just drop me and i'm effed
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifpSaD4Mc.gif
every day that passes is one day closer to seeing fob + bmth live in concert
every day that passes is one day closer to seeing fob + bmth live in concert
hFZSb6U.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
3CWJL5M.png
mi0V3S8.png
7YfgrTm.png
R6OjJmf.png
why does everything smell like a hardware store or tractor supply to me

oregano
thyme
aloe juice

like what
why does everything smell like a hardware store or tractor supply to me

oregano
thyme
aloe juice

like what
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.png5MruFoq.png 90196994p.png
So close to the gems I need for a flight change. Off to see the world!
So close to the gems I need for a flight change. Off to see the world!
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.