Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Female Fae, male Guardian
1 2 3 4 5
staff used to do Q&As and I asked them once if dragons make eggs by magic or the natural way but unsurprisingly they didnt answer me lol
staff used to do Q&As and I asked them once if dragons make eggs by magic or the natural way but unsurprisingly they didnt answer me lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Hey, those are my progens!
The most absurd is a Fae/Imperial pair, probably been mentioned already. In-game, sizes don't seem to matter, so I go with nose boop theory on how dragons reproduce.
Hey, those are my progens!
The most absurd is a Fae/Imperial pair, probably been mentioned already. In-game, sizes don't seem to matter, so I go with nose boop theory on how dragons reproduce.
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
External fertilisation or, if you're feeling fancy, "magic".

Edit: oh this thread is old
External fertilisation or, if you're feeling fancy, "magic".

Edit: oh this thread is old
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
My progen pair is exactly this. I imagine dragon eggs are made when two dragons pair a bit of their personal magical essence in elemental material. This completely solves the "Skitty on Wailord" problem.

That's why the eggs look so different between different element nests. Earth eggs originated as a pile of pebbles, while plague eggs start as a blister of goo. Eggs are not biologically constructed.

It also explains why they are always the same size. They are not laid, so they aren't constrained by the size of the mother.
My progen pair is exactly this. I imagine dragon eggs are made when two dragons pair a bit of their personal magical essence in elemental material. This completely solves the "Skitty on Wailord" problem.

That's why the eggs look so different between different element nests. Earth eggs originated as a pile of pebbles, while plague eggs start as a blister of goo. Eggs are not biologically constructed.

It also explains why they are always the same size. They are not laid, so they aren't constrained by the size of the mother.
cDDSaqc.png
:DDDDD