Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42
I still have my free flight change and my accounts is 8 years and 16 days old.
I still have my free flight change and my accounts is 8 years and 16 days old.
dlJsEIj.png
I still have mine and I've been playing since I believe Nov. Of 2015

I've been ice from the get go and don't know if I'll ever be able to switch lol
I still have mine and I've been playing since I believe Nov. Of 2015

I've been ice from the get go and don't know if I'll ever be able to switch lol
733EAYl.png
^credit goes to Lichtdrache's^
i've been playing for seven years and have stayed in arcane that entire time. never thought i would leave, but... i need lightning eyes for fandragons of my special interest, so i might take my first vacation soon!
i've been playing for seven years and have stayed in arcane that entire time. never thought i would leave, but... i need lightning eyes for fandragons of my special interest, so i might take my first vacation soon!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Joined 9 years ago and never switched. Never really wanted to. Doubtful I ever will.
Joined 9 years ago and never switched. Never really wanted to. Doubtful I ever will.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Joined nine years ago today, never left Arcane.
Joined nine years ago today, never left Arcane.
Time to do some Daily Dragoning!
Lightning since Sept '13.
Lightning since Sept '13.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I've been a pebble for seven years! I don't think I could ever leave Earth, especially now that a lot of the site's artwork is getting redone. Dragonhome has become so beautiful!
I've been a pebble for seven years! I don't think I could ever leave Earth, especially now that a lot of the site's artwork is getting redone. Dragonhome has become so beautiful!
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
I was in plague when I first joined, however I decided to switch to arcane!
I was only in plague for two days, but unfortunately don't have a free switch now.
I was in plague when I first joined, however I decided to switch to arcane!
I was only in plague for two days, but unfortunately don't have a free switch now.
I still have my free move. I joined shadow and I've flip flopped on moving to ice/earth for a long time but I end up staying every time because I love the shadow primal eyes so much lol
I still have my free move. I joined shadow and I've flip flopped on moving to ice/earth for a long time but I end up staying every time because I love the shadow primal eyes so much lol
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
I used mine on day 2 LOL I was a part of Fire for a single day and Lightning ever since!
I used mine on day 2 LOL I was a part of Fire for a single day and Lightning ever since!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Art Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42