Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@ClaratheBlaziken Banned because that's very unethical
@ClaratheBlaziken Banned because that's very unethical
GfQbIio.pngZPZxn5b.pngFzxZjP7.pngOPCQIX5.pngjtiTZq2.pngMZXQDc0.png
Caesar Waltz
» she/he | 18 | don't be afraid to ping me | FR+9 »
@NightmaresParade

He burned down villages and stuff so theoretically it is ethical if it means saving the lives of hundreds of thousands
@NightmaresParade

He burned down villages and stuff so theoretically it is ethical if it means saving the lives of hundreds of thousands
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@ClaratheBlaziken Banned because oh well,,

All lives matter~~~~ /j
@ClaratheBlaziken Banned because oh well,,

All lives matter~~~~ /j
GfQbIio.pngZPZxn5b.pngFzxZjP7.pngOPCQIX5.pngjtiTZq2.pngMZXQDc0.png
Caesar Waltz
» she/he | 18 | don't be afraid to ping me | FR+9 »
@NightmaresParade

Banned because just wait until you hear what people on twitter have to say
@NightmaresParade

Banned because just wait until you hear what people on twitter have to say
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@ClaratheBlaziken

Banned because i've escaped the prison but not only the guards are searching for me but the Canadians in general are hunting me down. As we speak they're locking down all security checkpoints within a 100 mile radius and the road has been blocked off. (Remember Canada has only one road) They also have police helicopters and tanks patrolling every town and searching every nook and cranny for me. Wait they're knocking on my door.
@ClaratheBlaziken

Banned because i've escaped the prison but not only the guards are searching for me but the Canadians in general are hunting me down. As we speak they're locking down all security checkpoints within a 100 mile radius and the road has been blocked off. (Remember Canada has only one road) They also have police helicopters and tanks patrolling every town and searching every nook and cranny for me. Wait they're knocking on my door.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@ClaratheBlaziken banned because I can't believe great uncle Alduin ate me. I didn't know he was into that.

@ExoticButters171 banned because I hope you survive
@ClaratheBlaziken banned because I can't believe great uncle Alduin ate me. I didn't know he was into that.

@ExoticButters171 banned because I hope you survive
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
@Werestorm

Banned for being dragonborn.
@Werestorm

Banned for being dragonborn.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@ExoticButters171

banned because "I've been expecting you, ExoticButters171!" (sitting in a armchair and petting a cat)
@ExoticButters171

banned because "I've been expecting you, ExoticButters171!" (sitting in a armchair and petting a cat)
@FriendlyNoodle banned because how many times have people threatened to eat you? (Is standing in the corner with a fork)
@FriendlyNoodle banned because how many times have people threatened to eat you? (Is standing in the corner with a fork)
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
@Werestorm (from "Make up a lie about the person above you") [quote name="FriendlyNoodle" date="2023-04-09 16:05:19" ] [quote name="KungFuCutBug" date="2023-04-09 15:57:50" ] @FriendlyNoodle is actually a sheet of lasagna pasta [/quote] (you see flat dragons all over the FriendlyNoodles lair, they screams "LASAGNAAAAA") [/quote] Banned because you thought about lasagna, spaghetti or maybe cup noodles?
@Werestorm

(from "Make up a lie about the person above you")
FriendlyNoodle wrote on 2023-04-09 16:05:19:
KungFuCutBug wrote on 2023-04-09 15:57:50:
@FriendlyNoodle is actually a sheet of lasagna pasta

(you see flat dragons all over the FriendlyNoodles lair, they screams "LASAGNAAAAA")

Banned because you thought about lasagna, spaghetti or maybe cup noodles?