Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tama's PWYW Dragon Reviews (OPEN SLOTS!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@nevvermore @Deify

You've been added! Thank you guys for coming by!
@nevvermore @Deify

You've been added! Thank you guys for coming by!
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

@Tamabukku1000
Sorry for the late response, I was busy when you posted the review for me.

I'm glad you enjoyed going through my lair. hopefully as much as I enjoyed reading your review. Indeed, I've requested this service before (3 years ago in 2020 I believe) and I thought it would be interesting to get another one with all the changes since then. I am very happy you could tell what I was going for - diversity united under various themes using bright colors! It's nice to know it's getting across, though there is much to do yet to achieve my lair/dragon goals.

I'm really glad you like my Kyurem dragon, he's definitely the least noticed of my Tao Trio fandragons. I really appreciate you were able to identify the rationale behind some of the gene choices.

And funny you consider Valere as Althea's counterpart, as he's actually her son!

Anyways, thank you again for the wonderful review. If this service still happens to be up a few years in the future, I may avail it again!
@Tamabukku1000
Sorry for the late response, I was busy when you posted the review for me.

I'm glad you enjoyed going through my lair. hopefully as much as I enjoyed reading your review. Indeed, I've requested this service before (3 years ago in 2020 I believe) and I thought it would be interesting to get another one with all the changes since then. I am very happy you could tell what I was going for - diversity united under various themes using bright colors! It's nice to know it's getting across, though there is much to do yet to achieve my lair/dragon goals.

I'm really glad you like my Kyurem dragon, he's definitely the least noticed of my Tao Trio fandragons. I really appreciate you were able to identify the rationale behind some of the gene choices.

And funny you consider Valere as Althea's counterpart, as he's actually her son!

Anyways, thank you again for the wonderful review. If this service still happens to be up a few years in the future, I may avail it again!
. . . . . . . . . riVr93C.png . . . .
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23