Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tama's PWYW Dragon Reviews (OPEN SLOTS!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Eliyanah Hello there! I am so so so so happy to be looking through your lair again, you have no idea! You have such an eye for bright, vivid colors and diversity in your dragons' looks, and as much as I love those color-matchy, tab of all one color-range lairs, I've got a special spot in my heart for those ones like this where you really go out there with some of these looks and they all still fit a theme! I'm yelling a lot, I'll get to the review now, please send a CR or PM with payment whenever you're ready, and come back any time! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83769843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/837699/83769843_350.png[/img][/url] So, I want you to know that I absolutely could have just used all three of these review slots on your Unova Legendaries because they're PHENOMENAL. Reshiram's my personal favorite of the three in the actual games, and I think all three are expertly done in your lair, but your Husk (Kyurem) actually made me go "wooooow that's great" out loud. I love that he's a guardian and the other two are imperials, that's absolutely the right call. I love his opal and his accent and how they give that frozen in time, waiting for someone to seal the cracks look. I love that you picked wasp as a primary to accentuate the lines of his body like the pokemon actually has in the game. I would give him 50 more likes if I could just so he'd be up there with your other two in popularity, because he deserves it! This is an amazing trio, and he's a real standout! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66828205][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668283/66828205_350.png[/img][/url] I'll fully admit I was immediately drawn to your Quetzali because of the name, since I think the deity Quetzalcoatl is cool as heck and I was interested to see what this dragon looked like as a result of that potential influence, I'm more than happy to say that even if I didn't have any actual knowledge of the deity, this dragon is still super cool! I love all the bright colors; that Tomato fade/Emerald okapi combo is something really special that I wasn't expecting; I usually have to be really wowed by okapi and the color combo to even consider it as a gene choice, since I'm not a huge fan of the neck thing, but it is *chef's kiss* amazing here. The mango plume apparel goes really amazingly with that goldslab wingspan, and if I didn't know better, I would have assumed those cuffs were part of a set with the wingspan because they look so good together! Combine that with a perfect familiar choice and you've got yourself a real stunner of a gal. She's probably the one I'd want to steal most out of these three I've picked. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42325518][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/423256/42325518_350.png[/img][/url] There were a bunch of other pretties in your den I would have loved to spend some time talking about, but I couldn't because I had to yell about Valere! I recognized your Althea from the last time I reviewed your lair and saw her counterpart, and WOW he does not disappoint. I adore the use of the robe and those starsilks together. I feel like I see them used on Rose-colored dragons all the time, so this is a nice change of pace, letting those browns and whites come into play! He's a bit more... [i]quietly regal[/i] than Althea, but he's still an absolute stunner, a 10/10 dragon. I love that you've let the accent shine on his head and not covered any of it up with apparel, I think there's a really nice balanced feel to his look as a result. He's one of those dragons I could just sit and stare at for a few minutes, he's got that vibe. A very well done guy indeed.
@Eliyanah

Hello there! I am so so so so happy to be looking through your lair again, you have no idea! You have such an eye for bright, vivid colors and diversity in your dragons' looks, and as much as I love those color-matchy, tab of all one color-range lairs, I've got a special spot in my heart for those ones like this where you really go out there with some of these looks and they all still fit a theme!

I'm yelling a lot, I'll get to the review now, please send a CR or PM with payment whenever you're ready, and come back any time!

83769843_350.png
So, I want you to know that I absolutely could have just used all three of these review slots on your Unova Legendaries because they're PHENOMENAL. Reshiram's my personal favorite of the three in the actual games, and I think all three are expertly done in your lair, but your Husk (Kyurem) actually made me go "wooooow that's great" out loud. I love that he's a guardian and the other two are imperials, that's absolutely the right call. I love his opal and his accent and how they give that frozen in time, waiting for someone to seal the cracks look. I love that you picked wasp as a primary to accentuate the lines of his body like the pokemon actually has in the game. I would give him 50 more likes if I could just so he'd be up there with your other two in popularity, because he deserves it! This is an amazing trio, and he's a real standout!

66828205_350.png
I'll fully admit I was immediately drawn to your Quetzali because of the name, since I think the deity Quetzalcoatl is cool as heck and I was interested to see what this dragon looked like as a result of that potential influence, I'm more than happy to say that even if I didn't have any actual knowledge of the deity, this dragon is still super cool! I love all the bright colors; that Tomato fade/Emerald okapi combo is something really special that I wasn't expecting; I usually have to be really wowed by okapi and the color combo to even consider it as a gene choice, since I'm not a huge fan of the neck thing, but it is *chef's kiss* amazing here. The mango plume apparel goes really amazingly with that goldslab wingspan, and if I didn't know better, I would have assumed those cuffs were part of a set with the wingspan because they look so good together! Combine that with a perfect familiar choice and you've got yourself a real stunner of a gal. She's probably the one I'd want to steal most out of these three I've picked.

42325518_350.png
There were a bunch of other pretties in your den I would have loved to spend some time talking about, but I couldn't because I had to yell about Valere! I recognized your Althea from the last time I reviewed your lair and saw her counterpart, and WOW he does not disappoint. I adore the use of the robe and those starsilks together. I feel like I see them used on Rose-colored dragons all the time, so this is a nice change of pace, letting those browns and whites come into play! He's a bit more... quietly regal than Althea, but he's still an absolute stunner, a 10/10 dragon. I love that you've let the accent shine on his head and not covered any of it up with apparel, I think there's a really nice balanced feel to his look as a result. He's one of those dragons I could just sit and stare at for a few minutes, he's got that vibe. A very well done guy indeed.
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

I missed your openings last time, so hopefully I'm not too late haha

Username: Chocoli
Service Wanted: All the good things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons): If you're up for it, Ryujin has a lot of story!
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Fodder Farm/Imps&co/For Sale/Projects/Plushie Palace
Anything Else?: Lore tabs: The Clan/Myths. The gardens/special dates = pretty but loreless dragons.
I missed your openings last time, so hopefully I'm not too late haha

Username: Chocoli
Service Wanted: All the good things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons): If you're up for it, Ryujin has a lot of story!
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: Fodder Farm/Imps&co/For Sale/Projects/Plushie Palace
Anything Else?: Lore tabs: The Clan/Myths. The gardens/special dates = pretty but loreless dragons.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Username: ARandoPerso
Service Wanted: All the Good Things
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): Whoever catches your eye!
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: My main tab has the most developed beans, so I'd like you to look there
Anything Else?: Thank you
Username: ARandoPerso
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? (required for Lore Look-Thru/Dragon Headcanons/Lore Connections): Whoever catches your eye!
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: My main tab has the most developed beans, so I'd like you to look there
Anything Else?: Thank you
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
@Chocoli @ARandoPerso

You've both been added to the list! Thanks for coming by!
@Chocoli @ARandoPerso

You've both been added to the list! Thanks for coming by!
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

@StarsAndMoon Hello there! It's me, your friendly neighborhood review person, here to yell about your dragons! I hope I gave love to some who haven't gotten much yet! Send payment via CR or PM whenever you're ready, and feel free to come back anytime! :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83729968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/837300/83729968_350.png[/img][/url] I don't know if it's because I've got a headache as I'm writing this and for some reason I think Cassandra looks like what my brain feels like or because I am [i]obsessed[/i] with purple/silver palettes anyway, but I'm gonna say I picked her for both those reasons. For a minute there I thought she was one of your clanbound G1 eggs and I got really jealous because DANG this is a lucky combo, but even though she's not, that doesn't make her less awesome. I've not seen this skin before, but it pairs almost insanely perfectly with her ice eyes and varying purple shades. You've picked an amazing scene for her as well; those cliffs with the ice really sell the overall look despite not carrying any of her purple tones. I'm so excited to see what people are doing with these new ancients, and she's one of the best I've seen so far by a good margin. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57636753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/576368/57636753_350.png[/img][/url] I actually really like all of your seven deadly sins dragons but I think the accent you picked for Pride was what made me pick him for this review. It plays so well off his black and red color scheme in a way I wasn't expecting, and I really like the way it looks around the eyes. I think the choice to not have any apparel and just let the look of the dragon and the accent portray the sin is a fascinating choice, and I like that the accent sort of gilds him, like he's looking at himself with rose-colored glasses, a sense of personal greatness that he may or may not have. I dunno, it's cool and I like it and if you never changed a thing about him I think he's still a wonderful representation. I also like that his familiar's the magic mirror, that's a nice touch. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83518122][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835182/83518122_350.png[/img][/url] I have no idea what this guy's deal is but that's a-okay because he is so weird looking and I love it. His apparel is [i]so close[/i] to being matchy but there's something a little bit off about all of it. The overcoat and waist wrap are from the same type of set but don't match color-wise even a little, his tail decor is pretty matchy with his actual colors but goes a little unnoticed since it's only on the tail, and the scarf is juuuuuuuuust the wrong neutral shade to gel with his colors properly. He's [i]fascinating.[/i] A walking contradiction of a dragon who is absolutely completely and utterly normal, I agree, nothing to see here.
@StarsAndMoon

Hello there! It's me, your friendly neighborhood review person, here to yell about your dragons! I hope I gave love to some who haven't gotten much yet!

Send payment via CR or PM whenever you're ready, and feel free to come back anytime! :)

83729968_350.png
I don't know if it's because I've got a headache as I'm writing this and for some reason I think Cassandra looks like what my brain feels like or because I am obsessed with purple/silver palettes anyway, but I'm gonna say I picked her for both those reasons. For a minute there I thought she was one of your clanbound G1 eggs and I got really jealous because DANG this is a lucky combo, but even though she's not, that doesn't make her less awesome. I've not seen this skin before, but it pairs almost insanely perfectly with her ice eyes and varying purple shades. You've picked an amazing scene for her as well; those cliffs with the ice really sell the overall look despite not carrying any of her purple tones. I'm so excited to see what people are doing with these new ancients, and she's one of the best I've seen so far by a good margin.

57636753_350.png
I actually really like all of your seven deadly sins dragons but I think the accent you picked for Pride was what made me pick him for this review. It plays so well off his black and red color scheme in a way I wasn't expecting, and I really like the way it looks around the eyes. I think the choice to not have any apparel and just let the look of the dragon and the accent portray the sin is a fascinating choice, and I like that the accent sort of gilds him, like he's looking at himself with rose-colored glasses, a sense of personal greatness that he may or may not have. I dunno, it's cool and I like it and if you never changed a thing about him I think he's still a wonderful representation. I also like that his familiar's the magic mirror, that's a nice touch.

83518122_350.png
I have no idea what this guy's deal is but that's a-okay because he is so weird looking and I love it. His apparel is so close to being matchy but there's something a little bit off about all of it. The overcoat and waist wrap are from the same type of set but don't match color-wise even a little, his tail decor is pretty matchy with his actual colors but goes a little unnoticed since it's only on the tail, and the scarf is juuuuuuuuust the wrong neutral shade to gel with his colors properly. He's fascinating. A walking contradiction of a dragon who is absolutely completely and utterly normal, I agree, nothing to see here.

This I did."

@Meyry Hello there! Thank you for being the first to try out this service, I had a lot of fun playing around ideas for these two! Hopefully you got some good lore inspiration out of this! Definitely let me know what you think! Send payment via CR or PM whenever you're ready and come back anytime! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85412811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854129/85412811_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67226103][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672262/67226103_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b][u]The Unnamed Undertide and Pora[/u][/b][/center] [center][i]Affiliation:[/i] Acquaintances/Business Partners/Friends(?) Pora's not sure where they stand, even after all these years, and she's unsure of how to bring it up after all this time. - Pora's time smuggling ingredients for the poison industry was short, but necessary after a blight on some of her usual stock meant she was out of a few regular jobs. And that was when she sought out the Undertide of the Mire. - Pora may have sought the Undertide out, but the Undertide was the one who found her. After all, mirrors scarcely need to look up when most of their potential opponents are other mirrors coming at them head-on, and up a tree isn't the first place one tries to find an Undertide. - First transaction went swimmingly; Pora had some old jewelry and healing herbs to trade for a sample of her venom. - Over the next five years, Pora kept coming back at regular intervals, giving the Undertide the nickname "Boomslang" after a tree snake with a particularly nasty bite, shortening it to "Slang" most of the time. - Slang, while being a dragon of few words and little interest in other dragons, did appreciate the occasional drop-in from Pora, going so far as to invite her for lunch or dinner whenever she dropped by, even if they didn't talk much. - The pair have bonded over one thing in particular: they are both organization [i]fiends.[/i] Meticulously stocked food and medicine supplies, lair decoration placed [i]just so[/i] to generate maximum effect, apparel arranged by material, type, versatility, and more... both of them have strong opinions about how their filing structures work, and enjoy debating the pros and cons with each other. - Slang is still unsure to this day how they feel about their venom being used in someone else's poisons, but she does take a small amount of pride in her venom being highly prized enough to warrant Pora's presence at all. - Pora moved on from the poison industry as soon as she could, but still drops by at least once every two years, just to make sure Slang is alive and well - Pora has never brought her husband, Cedric, to meet Slang; Slang has made very sure that their family is well out of sight whenever Pora comes by, and Pora thinks there must be a reason they are so adamant about that fact, so she hasn't tried to integrate Slang more heavily into her life. - Slang and Pora have known each other for 300+ years at this point, and as Pora nears the end of her natural lifespan, Slang notices her slowing down. Pora's not the closest visitor to Slang's neck of the Mire, but she is the most consistent, and the loyalty isn't something Slang takes for granted. She'll miss that, if nothing else, when Pora is gone. - Even after that first five-year period, where Pora traded jewelry to Slang for venom, she still conveniently always has a new piece that she "got on a job and didn't need, so I thought of you." Sometimes this is true. Sometimes she buys it herself and lies anyway, just so she has an extra excuse to drop by. - Slang always nicks some of Pora's dried tea because it's great and Pora pretends not to notice when she's packing her things to leave - When Pora leaves, Slang always follows her through the trees to make sure she gets out of the mire safely. At first, it was because she was suspicious of Pora's intentions, and then it was because they actually cared if Pora got hurt, and now, it is more pertinent than ever, because despite Pora's stubbornness, Slang knows the creatures of the mire are not afraid to attack an old dragon, no matter how savvy they might still be. They have diverted more than two dozen monsters from Pora's path in the past twenty years alone.[/center]
@Meyry

Hello there! Thank you for being the first to try out this service, I had a lot of fun playing around ideas for these two! Hopefully you got some good lore inspiration out of this! Definitely let me know what you think!

Send payment via CR or PM whenever you're ready and come back anytime!
85412811_350.png

67226103_350.png
The Unnamed Undertide and Pora
Affiliation: Acquaintances/Business Partners/Friends(?) Pora's not sure where they stand, even after all these years, and she's unsure of how to bring it up after all this time.

- Pora's time smuggling ingredients for the poison industry was short, but necessary after a blight on some of her usual stock meant she was out of a few regular jobs. And that was when she sought out the Undertide of the Mire.

- Pora may have sought the Undertide out, but the Undertide was the one who found her. After all, mirrors scarcely need to look up when most of their potential opponents are other mirrors coming at them head-on, and up a tree isn't the first place one tries to find an Undertide.

- First transaction went swimmingly; Pora had some old jewelry and healing herbs to trade for a sample of her venom.

- Over the next five years, Pora kept coming back at regular intervals, giving the Undertide the nickname "Boomslang" after a tree snake with a particularly nasty bite, shortening it to "Slang" most of the time.

- Slang, while being a dragon of few words and little interest in other dragons, did appreciate the occasional drop-in from Pora, going so far as to invite her for lunch or dinner whenever she dropped by, even if they didn't talk much.

- The pair have bonded over one thing in particular: they are both organization fiends. Meticulously stocked food and medicine supplies, lair decoration placed just so to generate maximum effect, apparel arranged by material, type, versatility, and more... both of them have strong opinions about how their filing structures work, and enjoy debating the pros and cons with each other.

- Slang is still unsure to this day how they feel about their venom being used in someone else's poisons, but she does take a small amount of pride in her venom being highly prized enough to warrant Pora's presence at all.

- Pora moved on from the poison industry as soon as she could, but still drops by at least once every two years, just to make sure Slang is alive and well

- Pora has never brought her husband, Cedric, to meet Slang; Slang has made very sure that their family is well out of sight whenever Pora comes by, and Pora thinks there must be a reason they are so adamant about that fact, so she hasn't tried to integrate Slang more heavily into her life.

- Slang and Pora have known each other for 300+ years at this point, and as Pora nears the end of her natural lifespan, Slang notices her slowing down. Pora's not the closest visitor to Slang's neck of the Mire, but she is the most consistent, and the loyalty isn't something Slang takes for granted. She'll miss that, if nothing else, when Pora is gone.

- Even after that first five-year period, where Pora traded jewelry to Slang for venom, she still conveniently always has a new piece that she "got on a job and didn't need, so I thought of you." Sometimes this is true. Sometimes she buys it herself and lies anyway, just so she has an extra excuse to drop by.

- Slang always nicks some of Pora's dried tea because it's great and Pora pretends not to notice when she's packing her things to leave

- When Pora leaves, Slang always follows her through the trees to make sure she gets out of the mire safely. At first, it was because she was suspicious of Pora's intentions, and then it was because they actually cared if Pora got hurt, and now, it is more pertinent than ever, because despite Pora's stubbornness, Slang knows the creatures of the mire are not afraid to attack an old dragon, no matter how savvy they might still be. They have diverted more than two dozen monsters from Pora's path in the past twenty years alone.

This I did."

@Quintillion @Helixstorm @Pineappleblood @OriginGiratina @Signol @nevvermore @Dreambasket

I've officially made it through the first ten reviews, so if you'd like another slot, have at it, pinglist people! I am open to new orders! If you'd like to be taken off the pinglist, just let me know!
@Quintillion @Helixstorm @Pineappleblood @OriginGiratina @Signol @nevvermore @Dreambasket

I've officially made it through the first ten reviews, so if you'd like another slot, have at it, pinglist people! I am open to new orders! If you'd like to be taken off the pinglist, just let me know!

This I did."

Username: Nevvermore
Service Wanted: All the best
Specific Dragon(s) Feel free to look at any
Pages/Tabs to Avoid:fodder,
Den: Imbuded, projects, shadow legacy, trained fodder, and future fodder. Anybody you've already done. linked Here and Here
Anything Else?: I would love to get more reviewed after this so ping me if more slots open
Username: Nevvermore
Service Wanted: All the best
Specific Dragon(s) Feel free to look at any
Pages/Tabs to Avoid:fodder,
Den: Imbuded, projects, shadow legacy, trained fodder, and future fodder. Anybody you've already done. linked Here and Here
Anything Else?: I would love to get more reviewed after this so ping me if more slots open
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
Username: Deify
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? : n/a
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: hibden, Banished,
Anything Else?: This is so wonderful <3 I'd love to also be added to the ping list as well! Thank you!
Username: Deify
Specific Dragon(s) You Want Reviewed? : n/a
Pages/Tabs to Avoid: hibden, Banished,
Anything Else?: This is so wonderful <3 I'd love to also be added to the ping list as well! Thank you!
b5KyZI6.png Deifyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx he/him +3FRT arcane
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over,
until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an
edge to cut you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwishlist
@Tamabukku1000 I'd like to be taken off please
@Tamabukku1000 I'd like to be taken off please
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23