Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41
gaoler fans eating good tonight
gaoler fans eating good tonight
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
This updates makes me so happy right now!
This updates makes me so happy right now!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Finally we can have GOOPY GOALERS!
Finally we can have GOOPY GOALERS!
Skin/Accent Shop is open here. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2897718
This is awesome! I can't wait to rev up the scrying machine and see what I can do with some of my Gaolers and Gen 1s.
This is awesome! I can't wait to rev up the scrying machine and see what I can do with some of my Gaolers and Gen 1s.
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
omg yesssss more of my favorite genes are on goalers now!!! I might actually keep some goalers now. xD (I only have two) Sludge/slime + stitched/patchwork be soooo good. And angler?! Ahhhhhh!

Also nice update on the ancient gene grand exchange thing!! Very exciting. I am always happy to have more NPCs.
omg yesssss more of my favorite genes are on goalers now!!! I might actually keep some goalers now. xD (I only have two) Sludge/slime + stitched/patchwork be soooo good. And angler?! Ahhhhhh!

Also nice update on the ancient gene grand exchange thing!! Very exciting. I am always happy to have more NPCs.
eP65k0J.png
What a great update all around! :D I did notice a minor thing, though: [quote]This shop will include ancient Coliseum parallel genes. These Ancient genes will be removed from the list of potential coliseum drops, and their modern counterparts will receive a drop rate increase and drop from more opponents.[/quote] This part doesn't actually specify that unique ancient coli genes will remain in the coli (banescale gliders and aether flutter come to mind), while the other sections about Arlo/Baldwin/Swipp do mention that.
What a great update all around! :D I did notice a minor thing, though:

Quote:
This shop will include ancient Coliseum parallel genes. These Ancient genes will be removed from the list of potential coliseum drops, and their modern counterparts will receive a drop rate increase and drop from more opponents.

This part doesn't actually specify that unique ancient coli genes will remain in the coli (banescale gliders and aether flutter come to mind), while the other sections about Arlo/Baldwin/Swipp do mention that.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
I wasn't expecting Angler to work so well on Gaolers but it's really nice!!!

Also woo the ancient bloat is finally getting tackled SoonTM, it was getting rough.

I'm not super invested in gaolers, but this makes me want to get some! Love all the ancient gene updates, it felt like gaolers especially had been kinda forgotten about.
I wasn't expecting Angler to work so well on Gaolers but it's really nice!!!

Also woo the ancient bloat is finally getting tackled SoonTM, it was getting rough.

I'm not super invested in gaolers, but this makes me want to get some! Love all the ancient gene updates, it felt like gaolers especially had been kinda forgotten about.
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
This update plan is much needed. Thank you so much.
This update plan is much needed. Thank you so much.
ZPHN6ju.png
Wait did we have Savannah on gaos before? I feel like we did but I know we didn't...
Wait did we have Savannah on gaos before? I feel like we did but I know we didn't...
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
GAOLERS STAY WINNING. also you guys are so cool for addressing the gene bloat issue, that’s gonna be amazing, thank you!
GAOLERS STAY WINNING. also you guys are so cool for addressing the gene bloat issue, that’s gonna be amazing, thank you!
93112385.png92369850.png
93427325.png93653087.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41