Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Normalize eye vial names
1 2 3 4 5
Supported. Don’t have much comment to add other than what’s already been said, but I agree wholeheartedly that it makes searching for these more challenging than it needs to be.
Supported. Don’t have much comment to add other than what’s already been said, but I agree wholeheartedly that it makes searching for these more challenging than it needs to be.
also known as Gaolerz. it/he.
Area_Hive.png
Please, The Struggle is So Much.
Please, The Struggle is So Much.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
Support! There are Things wrong with me and I can't find things when the names don't match.
Support! There are Things wrong with me and I can't find things when the names don't match.
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
super super support! it'd make projects so much easier on my poor memory
super super support! it'd make projects so much easier on my poor memory
5iXiC8z.png
sbmtjDC.png
XC93sMs.png
sh5xjiu.png
zUgIegC.png
kE8PZoU.png
2Dp2REm.png
yvMj9jM.png
Mesq6uj.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Definitely agree
Definitely agree
Big support on this, it's so tedious looking it up every time.
Big support on this, it's so tedious looking it up every time.
fr time +2
she/him
read my lore!
buy my art!
eratsa.gif
The amount of times I’ve had to go to the Game Database to figure out what I’m looking for is almost humiliating. Please make it easier to locate items. We really genuinely do not need all the tassels and frills when it comes to item names like this.
The amount of times I’ve had to go to the Game Database to figure out what I’m looking for is almost humiliating. Please make it easier to locate items. We really genuinely do not need all the tassels and frills when it comes to item names like this.
3c4wkyy.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngmIW0c7q.pngLmaOJsE.pngHeOrmkw.pngPTVAf7u.pngcbEt44U.pngH5iEUEO.png
H4wPhGw.png
Hard support, I do not know the names of any of them and frequently confuse them for each other as I don't have what all the eye types look like memorized.
Hard support, I do not know the names of any of them and frequently confuse them for each other as I don't have what all the eye types look like memorized.
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Support! I've never given much thought to the namings of the vials, but it is really counterintuitive. Would definitely do folks good to make the names consistent.
Support! I've never given much thought to the namings of the vials, but it is really counterintuitive. Would definitely do folks good to make the names consistent.
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar | custom shop
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
Absolutely agree, I can never remember what on earth any of them are called and it makes me feel like I'm going crazy every time I try to find the vials. Horizontal sight? Hypnotic sight? Brother I am never gonna even think of that let alone remember it. I love whimsy, big fan. But it is making my life harder.
Absolutely agree, I can never remember what on earth any of them are called and it makes me feel like I'm going crazy every time I try to find the vials. Horizontal sight? Hypnotic sight? Brother I am never gonna even think of that let alone remember it. I love whimsy, big fan. But it is making my life harder.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3 4 5