Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bulk FC Trade
I'm hoping to swap out some festival currencies, all 1:1. Ping me and let me know (1) what you have and (2) what you want, then send a CR! [b]Have[/b] [item=deepearth geode]x1386 [item=messengers scroll]x1386 [item=charged sprocket]x693 [item=glowing ember]x198 [item=Shimmering Pinecone]x198 *Other: [u]Trading 2 items per (Want) 1 FC[/u] [item=tarnished doubloon]x350 [item=broken arrow]x250 [item=shattered sword]x250 [item=smashed shield]x100 [b]Want[/b] [item=magical shard]x900 [item=eternal snow]x615 [item=Bladed Flatleaf]x693 [item=Giant Sand Dollar]x500
I'm hoping to swap out some festival currencies, all 1:1. Ping me and let me know (1) what you have and (2) what you want, then send a CR!

Have
Deepearth Geode x1386
x1386
Charged Sprocket x693
Glowing Ember x198
Shimmering Pinecone x198

*Other: Trading 2 items per (Want) 1 FC
Tarnished Doubloon x350
Broken Arrow x250
Shattered Sword x250
Smashed Shield x100

Want
Magical Shard x900
Eternal Snow x615
Bladed Flatleaf x693
Giant Sand Dollar x500
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle Hello, I'd like to trade 200x [item=Eternal Snow] for 200x [item=Immaculate Tablet]
@Tropickle
Hello, I'd like to trade 200x Eternal Snow for 200x Immaculate Tablet
FR+15
@Tropickle I have [item=magical shard] x137 and [item=eternal snow] x325. I would love to trade for [item=giant sand dollar] x 462. I'll send a cr.
@Tropickle I have Magical Shard x137 and Eternal Snow x325. I would love to trade for Giant Sand Dollar x 462. I'll send a cr.
Check here if you are interested in unbred G1s; I have 200+ for sale.

Pro Tip:

Utilize Control F in CRs/PMs to find specific items by using the number of the amount that you have in your hoard.
@Tropickle

Hi!

Sending a CR for your remaining Immaculate Tablets. I've got 493 Magical Shards.
@Tropickle

Hi!

Sending a CR for your remaining Immaculate Tablets. I've got 493 Magical Shards.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@randomstitches

I’m not going to do any counting. Just tell me what you have, what you want, and then send me a CR =)
@randomstitches

I’m not going to do any counting. Just tell me what you have, what you want, and then send me a CR =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
~
~
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png