Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Lyuna's Accents ] Slots filled
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26
Can you put me on the list for Dionaea Doom? -Edit: Sorry, I decided I better only get one [emoji=aether sad size=2]
Can you put me on the list for Dionaea Doom?

-Edit: Sorry, I decided I better only get one
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
Hello all! :D

Slots for Dionaea Doom (Accent) are now filled. If you were out down for a slot now is the time to send payment, if you can!

RUN 1
1) @Comfrey
2) @CHUUNIBYOU
3) @SilentWanderer
4) @Flora
5) @Redloon
6) @Wishtags
7) @Houndstooth
8) @Tenuit
9) @Vialheart
10) Reserved (Keeping)

Please let me know if anyone is listed incorrectly, or if you need some extra time to pay.
Hello all! :D

Slots for Dionaea Doom (Accent) are now filled. If you were out down for a slot now is the time to send payment, if you can!

RUN 1
1) @Comfrey
2) @CHUUNIBYOU
3) @SilentWanderer
4) @Flora
5) @Redloon
6) @Wishtags
7) @Houndstooth
8) @Tenuit
9) @Vialheart
10) Reserved (Keeping)

Please let me know if anyone is listed incorrectly, or if you need some extra time to pay.
@Vialheart Absolutely fine!!! I don't mind at all, I understand that.

I'll go ahead and remove you from the other one!
@Vialheart Absolutely fine!!! I don't mind at all, I understand that.

I'll go ahead and remove you from the other one!
I would love a slot for DIONAEA DOOM (Accent) if possible!
I would love a slot for DIONAEA DOOM (Accent) if possible!
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
Hey there all!

Don't wish to be a bother and tag people, but if anyone has sent payment and does happen to notice that I haven't added them as paid yet, please do let me know.

I think I've got all the paid/unpaid stuff up to date now. As well as everyone who has asked to be on the pinglist. But with my brain working at half speed lately I admit I may have missed something.

There's no worry really though, I should hope, I will be pinging everyone on the list again anyway when the accent comes through and at that point I can double check again.
Hey there all!

Don't wish to be a bother and tag people, but if anyone has sent payment and does happen to notice that I haven't added them as paid yet, please do let me know.

I think I've got all the paid/unpaid stuff up to date now. As well as everyone who has asked to be on the pinglist. But with my brain working at half speed lately I admit I may have missed something.

There's no worry really though, I should hope, I will be pinging everyone on the list again anyway when the accent comes through and at that point I can double check again.
Paid! Apologies for not seeing the tag yesterday. Your skin is the first non-mass produced skin Ive gone out of the way to purchase and I can't wait!!!
Paid! Apologies for not seeing the tag yesterday. Your skin is the first non-mass produced skin Ive gone out of the way to purchase and I can't wait!!!
a slot for FLYTRAP FROLIC please!!

edit: you added me to folly instead of frolic but i've actually decided i prefer that version, so it works out perfectly :D
a slot for FLYTRAP FROLIC please!!

edit: you added me to folly instead of frolic but i've actually decided i prefer that version, so it works out perfectly :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
May I have a slot for FLYTRAP FROLIC and DIONAEA DYSTOPIA please?
May I have a slot for FLYTRAP FROLIC and DIONAEA DYSTOPIA please?
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@Laeyein Oh my I'm so sorry about that!!
I'm glad it worked out anyway!! :D I'm a little all over right now so thank you for letting me know!
@Laeyein Oh my I'm so sorry about that!!
I'm glad it worked out anyway!! :D I'm a little all over right now so thank you for letting me know!
hey if you have an extra copy of lovers warning i would be interested in buying one, if not could you please sign me up for your pinglists, both for any new releases and also reprints

also on a side note, i use frostmeri's Daily UMA Updates - Database Additions to find new skins and accents / artists to follow so in many cases i wont see the skin before its printet and in some cases its to late to sign up for a copy like here, just saying as i know some people (myself included) would have loved a chance to buy one so in the future maybe keep the signup open a couple of days after you printed the first round to give more people a chance to sign up, unless it of course was an intended as a limited number only :)
hey if you have an extra copy of lovers warning i would be interested in buying one, if not could you please sign me up for your pinglists, both for any new releases and also reprints

also on a side note, i use frostmeri's Daily UMA Updates - Database Additions to find new skins and accents / artists to follow so in many cases i wont see the skin before its printet and in some cases its to late to sign up for a copy like here, just saying as i know some people (myself included) would have loved a chance to buy one so in the future maybe keep the signup open a couple of days after you printed the first round to give more people a chance to sign up, unless it of course was an intended as a limited number only :)
Breedable Adoptables Link!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26