Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 88 89
YOOOOOO YES!! :D big hype
YOOOOOO YES!! :D big hype
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
It makes me so happy that aro's included!
It makes me so happy that aro's included!
So glad that the trans ribbon has a watery scene behind it, haha! Perfect for my dragons. [emoji=heart size=1] Thank you all so much for these, they're beautiful and wonderfully uplifting to see!
So glad that the trans ribbon has a watery scene behind it, haha! Perfect for my dragons. Thank you all so much for these, they're beautiful and wonderfully uplifting to see!
Wj2emjy.png
AWWW YEA
AWWW YEA
Battered Book of Fables
q11st9j.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
Hatchery
Graphics
R1dejfm.png
85875410.png
Jar of Vapors
Aaaaaggghhhhhhagh!

I read that green one as AROMATIC Ribbon.....I thought that was odd!

*whispers "C'mere....smell my ribbon"
Aaaaaggghhhhhhagh!

I read that green one as AROMATIC Ribbon.....I thought that was odd!

*whispers "C'mere....smell my ribbon"
PyeohlG.png
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-01-19 14:48:47" ] [quote name="Sedesla" date="2023-01-19 14:47:20" ] Huh, weird. I'm trying to apply a vista to my trans pride dragon and it won't show up as an option. Anyone else having that issue? [/quote] @Sedesla you might need to apply the vista to your account, then try adding it to your dragon! [/quote] @hungryhobbits That worked, thank you! All I need to do now is figure out why my Lightweaver vista disappeared from my inventory after that. One problem at a time I guess lmao Edit: Nvm figured everything out.
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-01-19 14:48:47:
Sedesla wrote on 2023-01-19 14:47:20:
Huh, weird. I'm trying to apply a vista to my trans pride dragon and it won't show up as an option. Anyone else having that issue?
@Sedesla you might need to apply the vista to your account, then try adding it to your dragon!
@hungryhobbits That worked, thank you! All I need to do now is figure out why my Lightweaver vista disappeared from my inventory after that.

One problem at a time I guess lmao

Edit: Nvm figured everything out.
lightmidsmall.png
36.png | Sed | He/Him | 14.png
lightmidsmall.png
Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
[quote name="Sedesla" date="2023-01-19 14:57:10" ] [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-01-19 14:48:47" ] [quote name="Sedesla" date="2023-01-19 14:47:20" ] Huh, weird. I'm trying to apply a vista to my trans pride dragon and it won't show up as an option. Anyone else having that issue? [/quote] @Sedesla you might need to apply the vista to your account, then try adding it to your dragon! [/quote] @/hungryhobbits That worked, thank you! All I need to do now is figure out why my Lightweaver vista disappeared from my inventory after that. One problem at a time I guess lmao Edit: Nvm figured everything out. [/quote] yeah glad i could help! i was confused by it at first too (not even with these but with some others)
Sedesla wrote on 2023-01-19 14:57:10:
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-01-19 14:48:47:
Sedesla wrote on 2023-01-19 14:47:20:
Huh, weird. I'm trying to apply a vista to my trans pride dragon and it won't show up as an option. Anyone else having that issue?
@Sedesla you might need to apply the vista to your account, then try adding it to your dragon!
@/hungryhobbits That worked, thank you! All I need to do now is figure out why my Lightweaver vista disappeared from my inventory after that.

One problem at a time I guess lmao

Edit: Nvm figured everything out.
yeah glad i could help! i was confused by it at first too (not even with these but with some others)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/YTfYng0IR6EAAAAd/pedro-pascal-crying.gif[/img][/center]
pedro-pascal-crying.gif
83447890p.png Robin / Ronnie
They/Them | FR+3

Nature
Agol
————
Rl71vuP.png
R1dejfm.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Love the new vistas and the scene they all come together to make! The effort put into making each one unique with varied ribbon shapes and the background scene in addition to them being released outside of pride month is really nice to see in a video game's pride items, which usually seem to be made very hastily and only during pride month when everyone else is doing it. Feels very genuine and thoughtful about the community :] Will probably be using a few myself, super happy that the trans one happens to also have my favorite background.

Also super excited that veils can now be crystals and banescales are getting new genes in general :o Loving all the parallel gene updates lately, hoping some of my favorites come to more ancients soon (more arlo paralells please!!).

Love the new vistas and the scene they all come together to make! The effort put into making each one unique with varied ribbon shapes and the background scene in addition to them being released outside of pride month is really nice to see in a video game's pride items, which usually seem to be made very hastily and only during pride month when everyone else is doing it. Feels very genuine and thoughtful about the community :] Will probably be using a few myself, super happy that the trans one happens to also have my favorite background.

Also super excited that veils can now be crystals and banescales are getting new genes in general :o Loving all the parallel gene updates lately, hoping some of my favorites come to more ancients soon (more arlo paralells please!!).

45399.png
-- -- --

> any pronouns
> FR Time +3
> Wishlist

-- -- --
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 88 89