Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | leaving FR; drop wishlists!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I checked the AH >> LAH: Diver Sash - 90g Starseer's Crown - 15g Infectionist's Crown - 30g Gladegift Garlands - 140g Dryad's Guise - 45g Warmwater Wanderers - 479g Starlight Cloak - 100g Since my funds are limited, can I take following items: [item=Diver Sash][item=Starseer's Crown][item=Infectionist's Crown][item=Dryad's Guise][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Gladegift Garlands] For total of [b]356g[/b]? I went 15% lower then LAH on all of those.
I checked the AH

>> LAH:
Diver Sash - 90g
Starseer's Crown - 15g
Infectionist's Crown - 30g
Gladegift Garlands - 140g
Dryad's Guise - 45g
Warmwater Wanderers - 479g
Starlight Cloak - 100g

Since my funds are limited, can I take following items:
Diver Sash Starseer's Crown Infectionist's Crown Dryad's Guise Starlight Cloak Gladegift Garlands

For total of 356g? I went 15% lower then LAH on all of those.
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
@sleepytomato i believe you may have misunderstood as i am selling these items :') albeit at a discount @lapras131 i have the druidic and stonekeeper armbands as for old skins, i'm not sure how far back you mean by old, but the oldest i have are [item=skin: terra cotta] [item=skin: ace of shades] [item=skin: ocean blues] [item=skin: cinderwood] @jeonghan honestly i'm not really sure! i believe it's been out of stock for a few years (though i may be wrong) so i'd say somewhere about 1000g or above,, what do you think? @hinotoriii based on LAH, they're worth about 440g together, so i'd ask for about a 350 value. i'm not sure why the tsunami gem guardian has such inflated prices though,, is there a reason for this? i don't want to overcharge you :')
@sleepytomato
i believe you may have misunderstood as i am selling these items :') albeit at a discount

@lapras131
i have the druidic and stonekeeper armbands
as for old skins, i'm not sure how far back you mean by old, but the oldest i have are Skin: Terra Cotta Skin: Ace of Shades Skin: Ocean Blues Skin: Cinderwood

@jeonghan
honestly i'm not really sure! i believe it's been out of stock for a few years (though i may be wrong) so i'd say somewhere about 1000g or above,, what do you think?

@hinotoriii
based on LAH, they're worth about 440g together, so i'd ask for about a 350 value. i'm not sure why the tsunami gem guardian has such inflated prices though,, is there a reason for this? i don't want to overcharge you :')

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@ethics i could pay 1kg if you're ok with that! there's a snapper version on the ah for 500g but the artist hasn't printed any accents in a while so 1kg sounds fair;v;
@ethics i could pay 1kg if you're ok with that! there's a snapper version on the ah for 500g but the artist hasn't printed any accents in a while so 1kg sounds fair;v;
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector
Thank you for checking! With old fest skins I meant old ;)(only missing a few from 2014. Mostly missing 2013 ones ) Sadly I already have the ones you have. But thank you for checking them for me :)
I also already have the Armband and pass on the other for now!
Thank you again for checking. I wish you good luck selling :)
Thank you for checking! With old fest skins I meant old ;)(only missing a few from 2014. Mostly missing 2013 ones ) Sadly I already have the ones you have. But thank you for checking them for me :)
I also already have the Armband and pass on the other for now!
Thank you again for checking. I wish you good luck selling :)
@ethics ah, I'm the wrong person to ask on price inflation, sadly. I only returned from hiatus myself a few months ago, so I'm still getting used to how things are priced myself '^^ Maybe there are just fewer of the tsunami guardians ones in circulation though? Sometimes that makes the prices rise a little bit.

Either way, I'm happy to pay the 350 if that's what you're after :) Gotta finish my gem collection!
@ethics ah, I'm the wrong person to ask on price inflation, sadly. I only returned from hiatus myself a few months ago, so I'm still getting used to how things are priced myself '^^ Maybe there are just fewer of the tsunami guardians ones in circulation though? Sometimes that makes the prices rise a little bit.

Either way, I'm happy to pay the 350 if that's what you're after :) Gotta finish my gem collection!
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
Do you have a [item=crystalcourt halo] ?
Do you have a Crystalcourt Halo ?
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP

WISH LIST
SEEKING TO COMMISSION
@ethics hi! this dragon has my wishlist [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28666969][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/286670/28666969_350.png[/img][/url]
@ethics hi! this dragon has my wishlist
28666969_350.png

QVkHS1O.png
@ethics thanks in advance and happy new year ^^ [quote name=GENES] [ITEM=PRIMARY GENE: wasp][ITEM= silhouette scroll] [/quote] [quote name=APPAREL] anything from these outfits: [outfit=2129088][outfit=2125756][outfit=2129100][outfit=2127570][outfit=2128509]
@ethics

thanks in advance and happy new year ^^
GENES wrote:
Primary Gene: Wasp Silhouette Scroll

APPAREL wrote:
anything from these outfits:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
ljGEvKm.png
Hey! There's a couple spreadsheets attached to this if needed, mostly hunting for apparel and old fest fams. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74636303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746364/74636303_350.png[/img][/url]
Hey! There's a couple spreadsheets attached to this if needed, mostly hunting for apparel and old fest fams.
74636303_350.png
violentvioletsig.png
@ethics I'm sad to hear that you're leaving FR. But I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. As for me, here is my wishlist dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69438634][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694387/69438634_350.png[/img][/url] Thanks to NOTN, I was able to fulfill a lot of my fandragon plans but I could always use any spare gems or treasure -- only if you feel like it, of course.
@ethics

I'm sad to hear that you're leaving FR.
But I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

As for me, here is my wishlist dragon.

69438634_350.png

Thanks to NOTN, I was able to fulfill a lot of my fandragon plans but I could always use any spare gems or treasure -- only if you feel like it, of course.
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11