Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
I'm not usually one to participate in forums nowadays, but we'll see what happens!

I love to play games and I used to participate in roleplaying, though I haven't really done any roleplaying in quite a long while. If I get back into it, it may take some time for me to stretch my wings.

I'm very friendly and love making new friends, so feel absolutely free to send me a message! I'm also gender fluid, though I tend to stay on the more feminine side. That being said, I respond to any gender pronoun. I'm very open to all thoughts and opinions, so you can talk to me about literally anything. Interests include, but are not limited to: Furry, Homestuck, video games, programming, food, and general nonsense. And dragons. Dragons are the best.

Keep in mind that even though I do love making friends, I probably won't accept any friend requests until after we've established an actual friendship. I'd rather not have clutter in my friends list from people I barely know.

Hope to see you guys around! ^~^
I'm not usually one to participate in forums nowadays, but we'll see what happens!

I love to play games and I used to participate in roleplaying, though I haven't really done any roleplaying in quite a long while. If I get back into it, it may take some time for me to stretch my wings.

I'm very friendly and love making new friends, so feel absolutely free to send me a message! I'm also gender fluid, though I tend to stay on the more feminine side. That being said, I respond to any gender pronoun. I'm very open to all thoughts and opinions, so you can talk to me about literally anything. Interests include, but are not limited to: Furry, Homestuck, video games, programming, food, and general nonsense. And dragons. Dragons are the best.

Keep in mind that even though I do love making friends, I probably won't accept any friend requests until after we've established an actual friendship. I'd rather not have clutter in my friends list from people I barely know.

Hope to see you guys around! ^~^
Hey there; even though you don't usually participate in the forum activity, its a good thing that you decided to step inside the introductions section and introduce yourself.

Just like you; I love making new friends and chatting although I can be a little shy and nervous at first; but once the conversations kick off, its like you have freed some wild animal haha, I never shut up, honestly.

Shame that you don't accept friend requests until you establish an actual friendship, however, you gotta start at some point, right?
So feel free to message me or simply reply here; I'd love to have a chat about dragons, games or any nonsense that we can both bring up.

Have a nice day
Hey there; even though you don't usually participate in the forum activity, its a good thing that you decided to step inside the introductions section and introduce yourself.

Just like you; I love making new friends and chatting although I can be a little shy and nervous at first; but once the conversations kick off, its like you have freed some wild animal haha, I never shut up, honestly.

Shame that you don't accept friend requests until you establish an actual friendship, however, you gotta start at some point, right?
So feel free to message me or simply reply here; I'd love to have a chat about dragons, games or any nonsense that we can both bring up.

Have a nice day
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Well if I don't establish a friendship, there probably won't be much talking. If there's no talking, they're just kinda.. there. :p

Yeah, I can be really shy too, the exception being if a particularly interesting topic comes up. That's actually one of the reasons I put off posting until I did. I also didn't know what to say or anything so there's that too. So where within these forums do you personally tend to dwell?
Well if I don't establish a friendship, there probably won't be much talking. If there's no talking, they're just kinda.. there. :p

Yeah, I can be really shy too, the exception being if a particularly interesting topic comes up. That's actually one of the reasons I put off posting until I did. I also didn't know what to say or anything so there's that too. So where within these forums do you personally tend to dwell?
@Rorroh
Hello hello! Yup, the forums seemed super scary for me at first, but I was overwhelmed with the kindness of the players on here. I love playing games! Well, I haven't really been actively playing anything recently. So much traveling happening at the moment haha. What kinds of games do you like to play? Have a favorite console?

I used to do so much roleplaying on Feral Heart and random sites it's ridiculous. It's been a good 3 months or so since I've done it, so I'm about in the same boat as you. Nearly all of my characters are still in the works, anyways.

I kind of agree on the friends thing. I think I only talk to about 3 of the 13 friends on my list x.x
@Rorroh
Hello hello! Yup, the forums seemed super scary for me at first, but I was overwhelmed with the kindness of the players on here. I love playing games! Well, I haven't really been actively playing anything recently. So much traveling happening at the moment haha. What kinds of games do you like to play? Have a favorite console?

I used to do so much roleplaying on Feral Heart and random sites it's ridiculous. It's been a good 3 months or so since I've done it, so I'm about in the same boat as you. Nearly all of my characters are still in the works, anyways.

I kind of agree on the friends thing. I think I only talk to about 3 of the 13 friends on my list x.x
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
All kinds of games! I used to be in the Playstation camp but I currently don't have a PS3, and I'm pretty disappointed in the selection of PS3 games anyway, though I honestly have a limited knowledge of what's available. I used to love Spyro and Crash Bandicoot and played them all the time, and then moved on to Ratchet & Clank and Kingdom Hearts with the PS2. Nowadays I almost exclusively play PC, though I do have an Xbox 360, Wii, and DS. Favourite games, I have to say, are Earthbound, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Brothers, Nethack, and Pokemon. And Spyro and Crash now that I've remembered about them!

Wow, Feral Heart. I haven't heard that name in years. I actually used to play Impressive Title a very small amount with a friend of mine, but never continued after she and I went our ways. I'm really sad to now see that IT is no longer around.

I'm used to having a lot of people in my friends list, knowing like 20 and talking to only 5. I'm always afraid of removing someone on the chance that maybe they used to be a really good friend of mine and I don't quite remember them by name. Don't wanna be in that trap again!
All kinds of games! I used to be in the Playstation camp but I currently don't have a PS3, and I'm pretty disappointed in the selection of PS3 games anyway, though I honestly have a limited knowledge of what's available. I used to love Spyro and Crash Bandicoot and played them all the time, and then moved on to Ratchet & Clank and Kingdom Hearts with the PS2. Nowadays I almost exclusively play PC, though I do have an Xbox 360, Wii, and DS. Favourite games, I have to say, are Earthbound, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Brothers, Nethack, and Pokemon. And Spyro and Crash now that I've remembered about them!

Wow, Feral Heart. I haven't heard that name in years. I actually used to play Impressive Title a very small amount with a friend of mine, but never continued after she and I went our ways. I'm really sad to now see that IT is no longer around.

I'm used to having a lot of people in my friends list, knowing like 20 and talking to only 5. I'm always afraid of removing someone on the chance that maybe they used to be a really good friend of mine and I don't quite remember them by name. Don't wanna be in that trap again!