Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | SNK Project Masterlist (here wego again)
1 2 3
Aa that's so cool! We have a couple ourselves, but we don't go through all that. So I admire your efforts that much more!!
Aa that's so cool! We have a couple ourselves, but we don't go through all that. So I admire your efforts that much more!!
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
My Grisha Jaeger fandragon says "Hi" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58051522][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580516/58051522_350.png[/img][/url]
My Grisha Jaeger fandragon says "Hi"

58051522_350.png
y0YshUu.png
@DrSheep I really love your Historia. You guys did a great job with her. The breed choice was perfect for her size, and the colors are on point.~ I'm still not over the accuracy of her measurements. Tiny! @Enoch The color choice! The twinkling sparkles somehow reminds me that Grisha was [i]once[/i] a man with dreams.~ I love what you did with him, he's beautiful. Thank you for sharing him with me. ^^ [columns][i][right]Sasha says: [b]Keep up the good work fellas!!![/right][/b][/i][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4081123][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/40812/4081123_350.png[/img][/url][/columns]
@DrSheep

I really love your Historia. You guys did a great job with her. The breed choice was perfect for her size, and the colors are on point.~ I'm still not over the accuracy of her measurements. Tiny!

@Enoch
The color choice! The twinkling sparkles somehow reminds me that Grisha was once a man with dreams.~ I love what you did with him, he's beautiful. Thank you for sharing him with me. ^^

Sasha says:
Keep up the good work fellas!!!
4081123_350.png
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
@Damanio Oh my gosh, I didn't expect such kind words in response! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You're gonna make me blush. Since you're such a chill person, I'm gonna send you a friend request. And I'll let you in on a little secret: Grisha is getting a custom accent soon! When it comes in, you'll be the first to see it.
@Damanio

Oh my gosh, I didn't expect such kind words in response!

You're gonna make me blush.
Since you're such a chill person, I'm gonna send you a friend request.

And I'll let you in on a little secret: Grisha is getting a custom accent soon! When it comes in, you'll be the first to see it.
y0YshUu.png
Thank you! We don't really take the size of dragons into account, we'll just see a dragon and be like "yea that makes sense,". So that was a coincidence!

Also, the wildclaw on the first page of our crucible tab is actually a Levi! But he's the um. Us version. And we'll get a fandragon for his Canon self eventually. ^^"""
Thank you! We don't really take the size of dragons into account, we'll just see a dragon and be like "yea that makes sense,". So that was a coincidence!

Also, the wildclaw on the first page of our crucible tab is actually a Levi! But he's the um. Us version. And we'll get a fandragon for his Canon self eventually. ^^"""
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@Enoch

I look forward to it! Hehehe~

@DrSheep
That was a very satisfying coincidence.
And yeah, I can see how he does represent Levi. But I can also see how you added your own spin and flavor to the derg. He's beautiful either way, fanderg or personal project. The black wings were a nice touch.
I look forward to your next fandragon too!

~ Update! ~

Thanks to an anonymous donor, I was able to acquire the following as gifts. <3

- Breed Change: Skydancer (Marco)
- Secondary Gene: Peregrine (Moblit)
- 2 Black Aviator Boots (Pieck/ Moblit)

Thank you so much for supporting this project! Your donation means a lot to us. You've got us jumping around like fleas, hehehe. <3

I'll be applying the scrolls and dressing the dergs up with these gifts as soon as @/Kintoro comes back online.
@Enoch

I look forward to it! Hehehe~

@DrSheep
That was a very satisfying coincidence.
And yeah, I can see how he does represent Levi. But I can also see how you added your own spin and flavor to the derg. He's beautiful either way, fanderg or personal project. The black wings were a nice touch.
I look forward to your next fandragon too!

~ Update! ~

Thanks to an anonymous donor, I was able to acquire the following as gifts. <3

- Breed Change: Skydancer (Marco)
- Secondary Gene: Peregrine (Moblit)
- 2 Black Aviator Boots (Pieck/ Moblit)

Thank you so much for supporting this project! Your donation means a lot to us. You've got us jumping around like fleas, hehehe. <3

I'll be applying the scrolls and dressing the dergs up with these gifts as soon as @/Kintoro comes back online.
Omg we have another donation while I was busy. Bless you, donor. I'll be back to feed my dergs and to sort things out properly once I'm free from Christmas and New Year prep, I promise. <3
Omg we have another donation while I was busy. Bless you, donor. I'll be back to feed my dergs and to sort things out properly once I'm free from Christmas and New Year prep, I promise. <3
1 2 3