Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
@Mandragorum [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/359234/35923346_350.png[/img] [b]Which apple[/b]?:Candy Coated [b]Extra:[/b] Leaf [b]Other:[/b] Anything that matches is fine :) [b]Payment Type[/b]: Bulk Buy
@Mandragorum

35923346_350.png
Which apple?:Candy Coated
Extra: Leaf
Other: Anything that matches is fine :)
Payment Type: Bulk Buy

[center]------- [emoji=nature rune size=1] Saturday's Question [emoji=nature rune size=1] ------- Q: We hope you have been enjoying this year's Decorate the Behemoth! What were some of your favourite activities? Are there other events you would add or anything you might like to see changed in the future? ------- [img]https://www.rd.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/GettyImages-157637595.jpg[/img] ------- A: All of the events were wonderful, but I especially enjoyed participating in the Dragon Buffet. I enjoyed learning about different cultures and their native cuisine, while being able to tinker around in the dressing room and express my creativity. ^-^ -------[/center]

Saturday's Question
Q: We hope you have been enjoying this year's Decorate the Behemoth! What were some of your favourite activities? Are there other events you would add or anything you might like to see changed in the future?
GettyImages-157637595.jpg
A: All of the events were wonderful, but I especially enjoyed participating in the Dragon Buffet. I enjoyed learning about different cultures and their native cuisine, while being able to tinker around in the dressing room and express my creativity. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png
@Kothra @Mandragorum @CaityJay @FinalFlight @Luaii @LouckyKoneko @Golden @dandelionfires @ceravanne @Piko @posibee @ackie @uruhead @sleepy @Xenamorph @VioletDancer @fuwafuwa @Deladria @Doozie @InkedFlight @DraigTeg @kirathekat @MegaraFrostalon @onotomatopea @ladymackers @Reignhart @chamilet @Seonais

Woo, only half an hour to go!! We've unlocked all the prizes and are back on top of the leaderboard, but that doesn't mean we've stopped. If you want to order any more badges, get that order in soon!

Please note that I stated an 11pm cutoff for payment with dragon levels. If you do still want to do so, please ping your chosen attendant first to ensure they are paying attention and have the capacity to process the order and exalt the dragons before Dom is calculated at 11:50pm.

Thanks all!
@Kothra @Mandragorum @CaityJay @FinalFlight @Luaii @LouckyKoneko @Golden @dandelionfires @ceravanne @Piko @posibee @ackie @uruhead @sleepy @Xenamorph @VioletDancer @fuwafuwa @Deladria @Doozie @InkedFlight @DraigTeg @kirathekat @MegaraFrostalon @onotomatopea @ladymackers @Reignhart @chamilet @Seonais

Woo, only half an hour to go!! We've unlocked all the prizes and are back on top of the leaderboard, but that doesn't mean we've stopped. If you want to order any more badges, get that order in soon!

Please note that I stated an 11pm cutoff for payment with dragon levels. If you do still want to do so, please ping your chosen attendant first to ensure they are paying attention and have the capacity to process the order and exalt the dragons before Dom is calculated at 11:50pm.

Thanks all!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Saturday's Question:
We hope you have been enjoying this year's Decorate the Behemoth! What were some of your favourite activities? Are there other events you would add or anything you might like to see changed in the future?

I've been enjoying the daily questions and raffle for the main DtB event! It's fun seeing all the new badges and decorations available this year!
Saturday's Question:
We hope you have been enjoying this year's Decorate the Behemoth! What were some of your favourite activities? Are there other events you would add or anything you might like to see changed in the future?

I've been enjoying the daily questions and raffle for the main DtB event! It's fun seeing all the new badges and decorations available this year!
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Saturday's Question: We hope you have been enjoying this year's Decorate the Behemoth! What were some of your favourite activities? Are there other events you would add or anything you might like to see changed in the future?

All the DtB events this year have been exciting. I most enjoyed participating in the Buffet of Dragons events. I liked learning about holiday cuisines from different cultures and designing food inspired dragon scries.
Saturday's Question: We hope you have been enjoying this year's Decorate the Behemoth! What were some of your favourite activities? Are there other events you would add or anything you might like to see changed in the future?

All the DtB events this year have been exciting. I most enjoyed participating in the Buffet of Dragons events. I liked learning about holiday cuisines from different cultures and designing food inspired dragon scries.
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
The QotD and raffle events were really enjoyable!! I also loved seeing the art for the new badges and garlands.
The QotD and raffle events were really enjoyable!! I also loved seeing the art for the new badges and garlands.
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
@Juxta13 
May I have badge D-8 please? Thank you!
@Juxta13 
May I have badge D-8 please? Thank you!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
@25Origami
Hi! I'm sorry, the person who bought the badges is eligible to get a free custom apple, not the person who received the badge set!
Do you know who gifted them to you? Then you could ping them & ask. Else I will check who it was & ask if they want to claim it themself, or gift it to you as well.

@Noivurn
That depends on how soon you want to get his scattering done! If you plan on getting him done in the near future (say, preferably before NotN, but during is also okay), that's absolutely fine with me.
If you expect it to take longer than that, then I'd ask to please pick a different one, I don't do very well with expecting a task coming up at an unknown point in the future...

@CelticOwl
Thank you, I got your order! Could you please remove the badge from your post though, as it is not yours and the owner would possibly not like it publicly posted to the forums! Thank you c:
@25Origami
Hi! I'm sorry, the person who bought the badges is eligible to get a free custom apple, not the person who received the badge set!
Do you know who gifted them to you? Then you could ping them & ask. Else I will check who it was & ask if they want to claim it themself, or gift it to you as well.

@Noivurn
That depends on how soon you want to get his scattering done! If you plan on getting him done in the near future (say, preferably before NotN, but during is also okay), that's absolutely fine with me.
If you expect it to take longer than that, then I'd ask to please pick a different one, I don't do very well with expecting a task coming up at an unknown point in the future...

@CelticOwl
Thank you, I got your order! Could you please remove the badge from your post though, as it is not yours and the owner would possibly not like it publicly posted to the forums! Thank you c:
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@Mandragorum

Which apple?: Plain / Chocolate (Dark/Milk/White) / Candy (surprise me!)
Base Color: Red / Yellow / Green
Extra: None / Leaf / Worm / Sparkle
Extra Color: any FR color Same colours as in the examples!

Other: Buying 6 total! Detailed apples (Apple, Base Color, Extra):
  1. Red, Plain, Leaf
  2. Yellow, Candy, Sparkle
  3. Green, Dark Chocolate, None
  4. Red, Milk Chocolate, Sparkle
  5. Yellow, Dark Chocolate, Leaf
  6. Green, Plain, Worm

Payment Type: Treasure / Gems (PMed) / Levels / Bulk Buy
@Mandragorum

Which apple?: Plain / Chocolate (Dark/Milk/White) / Candy (surprise me!)
Base Color: Red / Yellow / Green
Extra: None / Leaf / Worm / Sparkle
Extra Color: any FR color Same colours as in the examples!

Other: Buying 6 total! Detailed apples (Apple, Base Color, Extra):
  1. Red, Plain, Leaf
  2. Yellow, Candy, Sparkle
  3. Green, Dark Chocolate, None
  4. Red, Milk Chocolate, Sparkle
  5. Yellow, Dark Chocolate, Leaf
  6. Green, Plain, Worm

Payment Type: Treasure / Gems (PMed) / Levels / Bulk Buy
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Mandragorum

Oops! Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know!
@Mandragorum

Oops! Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42