Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HIATUS | Hexane Hatch
[center][b]Coming Soon[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6uIsDRy.png[/img] Skybound Fae Aberration 200g/kt On the high peaks that breach the lower cloud layers are the dens of the skybound fae aberrations. They achieve rapid speeds in low atmospheric conditions and are practically invisible in the mid-day blue of the skies, the exception being the glimmers of yellows and golds that resemble the shine of the sun. These fae aberrations are known for their ancient mastery of flight techniques in both battle tactics and ritualistic customs [/center] [size=1]General Ping: @HeavenlyAristo @Coffeedrip @BlueEternity @SuzyChi @DaedricPrince @MissMercy @Mungmungbean @thalassarche @Duskball @Abyssalmoonlight @bear @Evsaurus @Tahoma @Knify @Bunniifluff @Rubeusbeaky @kymira @hellieace @Yuukari [/size]
Coming Soon

6uIsDRy.png
Skybound Fae Aberration
200g/kt
On the high peaks that breach the lower cloud layers are the dens of the skybound fae aberrations. They achieve rapid speeds in low atmospheric conditions and are practically invisible in the mid-day blue of the skies, the exception being the glimmers of yellows and golds that resemble the shine of the sun. These fae aberrations are known for their ancient mastery of flight techniques in both battle tactics and ritualistic customs

General Ping: @HeavenlyAristo @Coffeedrip @BlueEternity @SuzyChi @DaedricPrince @MissMercy @Mungmungbean @thalassarche @Duskball @Abyssalmoonlight @bear @Evsaurus @Tahoma @Knify @Bunniifluff @Rubeusbeaky @kymira @hellieace @Yuukari
nkJdUqW.png
Sky babies!!! [emoji=coatl love size=2] Awwww, I cannot wait!
Sky babies!!! Awwww, I cannot wait!
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
^^
^^
nkJdUqW.png
Dang i got excited for the desert dawn and I just missed it. cant wait for the next batch :D!
Dang i got excited for the desert dawn and I just missed it. cant wait for the next batch :D!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
Oup, missed the Desert Dawn Fae. Here's to hoping I have better luck on the next clutch. Have a bump. c:
Oup, missed the Desert Dawn Fae. Here's to hoping I have better luck on the next clutch. Have a bump. c:
Tori | Answers to Hey, you. | FR +2
Headpiece-header-200x80.png
@HexaneHarpy
Can I be put on the pinglist, especially for Desert Dawn Fae?
@HexaneHarpy
Can I be put on the pinglist, especially for Desert Dawn Fae?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Stolassprince Sure thing ^_^
@Stolassprince Sure thing ^_^
nkJdUqW.png
Could i be added to desert dawn faerie pinglist, please? I'm really interested in a baby <3

Edit: And Batty aswell!
Could i be added to desert dawn faerie pinglist, please? I'm really interested in a baby <3

Edit: And Batty aswell!
beastclantop.png
Could I purchase the Twilight Fae female for treasure?
Could I purchase the Twilight Fae female for treasure?
60218142.png
@landipan sure thing, sending a CR
@landipan sure thing, sending a CR
nkJdUqW.png