Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What lurks below OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
almost done with lil avian boiiiiii
almost done with lil avian boiiiiii
SDMKiMj.gifCPMK3ES.gif ytkEBod.png
WFpPzZn.png
ekux78o.png
JHqnR5C.png
Xdm2YwF.png
OP663nl.png
ryusei-gun — “where stars collide”
Ack sorry for the lack of updates, I just got Covid :/ Starting to feel a bit better tho so hopefully will get some more stuff up :3
Ack sorry for the lack of updates, I just got Covid :/ Starting to feel a bit better tho so hopefully will get some more stuff up :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
No problems, you can take your time recovering. I think we're all kinda still working on character sheets so don't feel pressured or anything
No problems, you can take your time recovering. I think we're all kinda still working on character sheets so don't feel pressured or anything
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
yeah no worries!
yeah no worries!
SDMKiMj.gifCPMK3ES.gif ytkEBod.png
WFpPzZn.png
ekux78o.png
JHqnR5C.png
Xdm2YwF.png
OP663nl.png
ryusei-gun — “where stars collide”
hey there! i don’t know if you guys are still open but i’d be interested in joining this :D i’ve been a huge fan of origins smp and it would be so cool to be in an rp about it ^u^ then again if its closed sorry for bothering ;n;

because if i join i do have a fairly interesting elytrian
hey there! i don’t know if you guys are still open but i’d be interested in joining this :D i’ve been a huge fan of origins smp and it would be so cool to be in an rp about it ^u^ then again if its closed sorry for bothering ;n;

because if i join i do have a fairly interesting elytrian
@Cherishen

Hey there! I don’t see the harm in letting one more person in so welcome! You’ll definitely be the last person who can join :) Let me know if you need any help!

That goes for everyone else as well, if you guys need help with stats and stuff lemme know. I’m going to post things about how the dnd classes are going to work after class :3
@Cherishen

Hey there! I don’t see the harm in letting one more person in so welcome! You’ll definitely be the last person who can join :) Let me know if you need any help!

That goes for everyone else as well, if you guys need help with stats and stuff lemme know. I’m going to post things about how the dnd classes are going to work after class :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8