Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2022 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@GluSniffr
Just want to say I really like your submission!
@GluSniffr
Just want to say I really like your submission!
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Quick question, if we want to do a skin for an ancient breed, is using a tertiary gene OK? so like if the skin is mean for a banescale with gliders gene? or no?

Thank you :)
Quick question, if we want to do a skin for an ancient breed, is using a tertiary gene OK? so like if the skin is mean for a banescale with gliders gene? or no?

Thank you :)
Eee I just submitted my first ever skin for this! I'm really excited :]
Eee I just submitted my first ever skin for this! I'm really excited :]
[quote name="Snarkosaurus" date="2022-08-04 12:52:42" ] I can not get over how much I love the candle light dinner spiral entry so far [/quote] thank you so much!!! i had no idea that people would my silly little idea, it makes me so happy c: ----- [quote name="LeafyDemon" date="2022-08-04 15:18:22" ] Quick question, if we want to do a skin for an ancient breed, is using a tertiary gene OK? so like if the skin is mean for a banescale with gliders gene? or no?[/quote] @LeafyDemon you can make sure that the accent you're designing looks good with gliders and doesn't clip, but you cannot break out of the original silhouette of the dragon, and you have to clip the normal lines/shadows over the design. i hope this explanation makes sense, if not, i can try to search for examples tomorrow...
Snarkosaurus wrote on 2022-08-04 12:52:42:
I can not get over how much I love the candle light dinner spiral entry so far
thank you so much!!! i had no idea that people would my silly little idea, it makes me so happy c:

LeafyDemon wrote on 2022-08-04 15:18:22:

@LeafyDemon you can make sure that the accent you're designing looks good with gliders and doesn't clip, but you cannot break out of the original silhouette of the dragon, and you have to clip the normal lines/shadows over the design.
i hope this explanation makes sense, if not, i can try to search for examples tomorrow...
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
Heh.. Hey everyone [emoji=heart size=1] I'm not new here but this is the second Post in a Forum. Excuse me if my English is not so good and Grammar leaves a lot to be desired but English it's not my motherlanguage. (Its german, haha) I saw all this pretty skins and wow. I want all of them :D So many ideas and such beautiful designs, big compliments to everyone! I tried this time too! [s]even though the formatting and I are not friends anymore [/s] I did my best and invested 10 hours! The images are transparent, i guess. At least that's how they're formatted.
Heh.. Hey everyone

I'm not new here but this is the second Post in a Forum.
Excuse me if my English is not so good and Grammar leaves a lot to be desired
but English it's not my motherlanguage. (Its german, haha)

I saw all this pretty skins and wow. I want all of them :D
So many ideas and such beautiful designs, big compliments to everyone!

I tried this time too! even though the formatting and I are not friends anymore
I did my best and invested 10 hours!

The images are transparent, i guess. At least that's how they're formatted.

Bad in English - I use a translator for conversations.
+9h | german | she/her
light_banner.png
[quote name="TheAlmightySei" date="2022-08-04 04:27:11" ] @modusiticate OoOoOo I LOVE your wildclaw accent! I could totally see 1 or 2 of my dragons weraing it ! It's simple yet would really add a lot to a dragon. [/quote] Thank you so much!!! That's exactly what I was going for, I love accents that just add a bit of flair [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
TheAlmightySei wrote on 2022-08-04 04:27:11:
@modusiticate
OoOoOo I LOVE your wildclaw accent! I could totally see 1 or 2 of my dragons weraing it !
It's simple yet would really add a lot to a dragon.

Thank you so much!!! That's exactly what I was going for, I love accents that just add a bit of flair
RYIBLDJ.png
yNjam.gif I don't know how to format signatures 9w90bfX.png
@Vendrus Pattern weld looks great. Looks just like it especially on the belly.
@Vendrus Pattern weld looks great. Looks just like it especially on the belly.
@kaa15
Thank you so much!
@kaa15
Thank you so much!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
It's kind of amusing that nobody did a skin for a Banescale yet despite them being the fire flight ancients. But we got a bunch of Gaoler fire skins, who are the ice ancients.
It's kind of amusing that nobody did a skin for a Banescale yet despite them being the fire flight ancients. But we got a bunch of Gaoler fire skins, who are the ice ancients.
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
[quote name="Ayvaire" date="2022-08-05 01:20:16" ] It's kind of amusing that nobody did a skin for a Banescale yet despite them being the fire flight ancients. But we got a bunch of Gaoler fire skins, who are the ice ancients. [/quote] I swear I did it first and then read this lolll
Ayvaire wrote on 2022-08-05 01:20:16:

I swear I did it first and then read this lolll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10