Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snake Adopts [EGGS&CUSTOMS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Euris thank you!!! give me a bit to work on the edits -- in the mean time, before i dm the files, here's a peek at your new buddy!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/970198173941379092/974891729784299621/Snake-7-300px.gif[/img]
@Euris thank you!!! give me a bit to work on the edits -- in the mean time, before i dm the files, here's a peek at your new buddy!!

Snake-7-300px.gif
bally-100.gifbanner_smol_mid.pnghearty-100.gif
@gutsyGumshoe pinging for my updated post, thank you! Must have! Let me know how much monies to send you for this one ^^ edit: I don't have the funds right now actually, do you have a wishlist / gene plans or similar I could see if I have anything from? Or if you could wait a little? I'd still love a noodle! I'd also like to join the snake egg pinglist :) [b]Species:[/b] Snake [b]Pose OR Egg #:[/b] Pose B [b]Accessories:[/b] none [b]*Color pallet and/or reference: *Scale pattern:[/b] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AL9nZEVFYod7xcvM1DyP0GN8MSZ2WR2UGM9c1xYFRVxeNAS58D4UnKZEG1o-Wv1IlkyW8Gj9TqBNLEL1KqctTc-9SeO_xqUrBWsSii62bncc5Etk8R7dRukOhsmixdWmum4jjlhT1u2wzj-5WWmeVekJ_4ivCw=s550-no?.jpg[/img] [s](I'm not sure what color the tongue is - we get her on Wednesday, I'll let you know! :D)[/s] edit: Not a photo of mine, but the tongue is something like this. Feel free to not match exactly if something else looks better to you! Basically looks like mostly black with a little pink at the base if it's all the way out? [center][img]https://www.reptilekingdoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/king-snake.jpg[/img][/center]
@gutsyGumshoe pinging for my updated post, thank you!

Must have! Let me know how much monies to send you for this one ^^

edit: I don't have the funds right now actually, do you have a wishlist / gene plans or similar I could see if I have anything from? Or if you could wait a little? I'd still love a noodle!

I'd also like to join the snake egg pinglist :)

Species: Snake
Pose OR Egg #: Pose B
Accessories: none
*Color pallet and/or reference: *Scale pattern:
AL9nZEVFYod7xcvM1DyP0GN8MSZ2WR2UGM9c1xYFRVxeNAS58D4UnKZEG1o-Wv1IlkyW8Gj9TqBNLEL1KqctTc-9SeO_xqUrBWsSii62bncc5Etk8R7dRukOhsmixdWmum4jjlhT1u2wzj-5WWmeVekJ_4ivCw=s550-no?.jpg
(I'm not sure what color the tongue is - we get her on Wednesday, I'll let you know! :D)

edit: Not a photo of mine, but the tongue is something like this. Feel free to not match exactly if something else looks better to you! Basically looks like mostly black with a little pink at the base if it's all the way out?
king-snake.jpg
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
Friendly bump! I hope to buy from you after the next earthdom push!!
I just caught a wild garter snake the other day, too!
(Let her go away from the house where she wouldn't get hurt)
Friendly bump! I hope to buy from you after the next earthdom push!!
I just caught a wild garter snake the other day, too!
(Let her go away from the house where she wouldn't get hurt)
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
@gutsyGumshoe I'd like to pay in gems please. Let me know how much this will be! May I also be on the eggs pinglist as well? Species: Snake Pose OR Egg #: Pose B Accessories: N/A *Color pallet and/or reference: Has pink tongue. His eyes (iris colour) are amber colour while his pupils are dark. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/735924503586144417/988861381963022386/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899918755440771162/988860157054296104/20220515_192959.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899918755440771162/988860147470315530/20220524_135707.jpg[/img] *Scale pattern: Please feel free to simplify! He's a hypomelanistic corn snake :D
@gutsyGumshoe

I'd like to pay in gems please. Let me know how much this will be! May I also be on the eggs pinglist as well?

Species: Snake
Pose OR Egg #: Pose B
Accessories: N/A
*Color pallet and/or reference: Has pink tongue. His eyes (iris colour) are amber colour while his pupils are dark.
unknown.png
20220515_192959.jpg
20220524_135707.jpg

*Scale pattern: Please feel free to simplify! He's a hypomelanistic corn snake :D

IQVDOqH.png
I have no funds for this right now, but I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you have one, they're adorable!
I have no funds for this right now, but I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you have one, they're adorable!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I found funds <3 I would love 1-3 of these depending on how you feel about that as a surprise gift for one of my partners. Their birthday is coming up next month (it's okay if they're not done in time though). For now, I'll just start off with the one order though! Species: Snake (currently only snakes are available for adoption) Pose OR Egg #: (lol I kinda want one of both, but...) Pose A Accessories: Button eye *Color pallet and/or reference: [img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/06/border.png[/img] *Scale pattern: (please select something simple, such as– spots, stripes, floral, patchy. If you have a specific image reference, feel free to add it, but know that it may be simplified if the reference is too complex) I would love one of the quilt-style noodles with button eyes ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3131632/5#post_51226661]similar to this guy[/url]), but instead of going off genes on a dragon, is there anyway you can make it look similar to the matching quilts they made us both a few years ago (I currently don't have anywhere to lay out my finished quilt, but the in progress pic above is pretty solid). That velvety-orange under side folded up at the bottom of the pic as the noodle's underbelly? Obviously the pattern and detail can be simplified as much as you need to. Just so long as it has that quilted look in the same colour palette :D Confirm with how much I owe and I'll pay it within 24 hours after that <3 Thanks!
I found funds <3

I would love 1-3 of these depending on how you feel about that as a surprise gift for one of my partners. Their birthday is coming up next month (it's okay if they're not done in time though).

For now, I'll just start off with the one order though!

Species: Snake (currently only snakes are available for adoption)

Pose OR Egg #: (lol I kinda want one of both, but...) Pose A

Accessories: Button eye

*Color pallet and/or reference:
border.png

*Scale pattern: (please select something simple, such as– spots, stripes, floral, patchy. If you have a specific image reference, feel free to add it, but know that it may be simplified if the reference is too complex)

I would love one of the quilt-style noodles with button eyes (similar to this guy), but instead of going off genes on a dragon, is there anyway you can make it look similar to the matching quilts they made us both a few years ago (I currently don't have anywhere to lay out my finished quilt, but the in progress pic above is pretty solid).

That velvety-orange under side folded up at the bottom of the pic as the noodle's underbelly?

Obviously the pattern and detail can be simplified as much as you need to. Just so long as it has that quilted look in the same colour palette :D

Confirm with how much I owe and I'll pay it within 24 hours after that <3

Thanks!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
hello everyone!!! i went on a bit of an unexpected hiatus, so i'm super sorry for the delay in response ):

fortunately i'm back now!! anyone interested in customs, let me know! hopefully i'll have new eggs this week, and maybe a new species in time for next month? <3

--

to those formerly interested - @Joule @onuo and @Saronai - i'm offering you three a 25% discount if you'd still like to take home a new friend :) <3
hello everyone!!! i went on a bit of an unexpected hiatus, so i'm super sorry for the delay in response ):

fortunately i'm back now!! anyone interested in customs, let me know! hopefully i'll have new eggs this week, and maybe a new species in time for next month? <3

--

to those formerly interested - @Joule @onuo and @Saronai - i'm offering you three a 25% discount if you'd still like to take home a new friend :) <3
@gutsyGumshoe Oooo, what a lovely surprise to see you back <3

I would love to still get the custom cutie I put in this order for. I can't currently math, so how much gems would I owe you for that?
@gutsyGumshoe Oooo, what a lovely surprise to see you back <3

I would love to still get the custom cutie I put in this order for. I can't currently math, so how much gems would I owe you for that?
@Saronai thank you, i'm super glad you're still interested!! i can totally do the pattern for you, it will just be simplified a bit.

the total without the discount would be 360kt/g - with the discount (90g off!!) you would only owe me 270kt/g!
@Saronai thank you, i'm super glad you're still interested!! i can totally do the pattern for you, it will just be simplified a bit.

the total without the discount would be 360kt/g - with the discount (90g off!!) you would only owe me 270kt/g!
@gutsyGumshoe

Welcome back, all is alright :D hope you're doing fine!

I'm still interested in the custom, here is my order in the previous comment for your convenience, could you also confirm the total with me please?
@gutsyGumshoe

Welcome back, all is alright :D hope you're doing fine!

I'm still interested in the custom, here is my order in the previous comment for your convenience, could you also confirm the total with me please?
IQVDOqH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8