Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 333 334
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but I've seen this in Tomo's Trivia twice now:

"White of the following battle stones grants your meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much breath?"

It has 'white' in the beginning instead of 'which'.
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but I've seen this in Tomo's Trivia twice now:

"White of the following battle stones grants your meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much breath?"

It has 'white' in the beginning instead of 'which'.
EDxOo1O.png
Couple of typos in familiar descriptions that I spotted while perusing my Bestiary:

Death's-Head Stag - "wrym" instead of wyrm
Gold-Throated Sparrow - two words run together instead of hyphenated (as "GoldThroated")
Couple of typos in familiar descriptions that I spotted while perusing my Bestiary:

Death's-Head Stag - "wrym" instead of wyrm
Gold-Throated Sparrow - two words run together instead of hyphenated (as "GoldThroated")
Don't know if it's been reported, but in the Warcat Protector familiar description, there is a repeated word: "the". [item=Warcat Protector]
Don't know if it's been reported, but in the Warcat Protector familiar description, there is a repeated word: "the".

Warcat Protector
forauction_m.png5490810.png5490811.png
I got a question in Tomo's Trivia that asked about 20 gold from bonding with a familiar. It should say 20 treasure. I clicked past it too fast to recall exact wording or screenshot it.

Also, not sure if this has been reported or not, or if it belongs in this thread or a new thread, but in the auction house, when an item is at 1 day 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds and counts down it goes to 1 day 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds. I use Chrome on a Mac and generally notice it in Familiars section.
I got a question in Tomo's Trivia that asked about 20 gold from bonding with a familiar. It should say 20 treasure. I clicked past it too fast to recall exact wording or screenshot it.

Also, not sure if this has been reported or not, or if it belongs in this thread or a new thread, but in the auction house, when an item is at 1 day 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds and counts down it goes to 1 day 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds. I use Chrome on a Mac and generally notice it in Familiars section.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
Another Tomo typo~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/gw9MWEH.png[/img] The third answer has a stray period.
Another Tomo typo~
gw9MWEH.png
The third answer has a stray period.

+2 FR time (Central)
Tomo had a little trouble with her grammar this evening. :) I didn't take a screenshot, but I did copy paste: [quote][b]White of the following battle stones grants your meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much breath?[/b] Discipline Field Manual Concentration Scholar [/quote] Should "White" not be "Which?" Anyway, that is all. :)
Tomo had a little trouble with her grammar this evening. :) I didn't take a screenshot, but I did copy paste:
Quote:
White of the following battle stones grants your meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much breath?

Discipline

Field Manual

Concentration

Scholar

Should "White" not be "Which?" Anyway, that is all. :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
A rather glaring one that made me cringe on the Amaranth Moth:

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it's wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

Those two should be switched around. Genitive to 'it' is not formed using the apostrophe. The contracted form of it+is is formed using the apostrophe, as it indicates the lack of a letter.
A rather glaring one that made me cringe on the Amaranth Moth:

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it's wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

Those two should be switched around. Genitive to 'it' is not formed using the apostrophe. The contracted form of it+is is formed using the apostrophe, as it indicates the lack of a letter.
This is probably already reported, but in Tomo's Trivia Tablet, the guardian breeding question says something like "do might Guardians take as their charge?"
This is probably already reported, but in Tomo's Trivia Tablet, the guardian breeding question says something like "do might Guardians take as their charge?"
amPWH3j.png
Not sure if anyone has noticed this but the Two-tone Wasp's description when bought/ in your hoard is [i]The armored carapace protects this wasp from most dangers. Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence larger creatures. This species has a high survival rate.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Two-tone_Wasp] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/3019.png[/img] [/url] While on the wiki it is [i]The armored carapace protects this wasp from most dangers. Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence of larger creatures. This species has a high survival rate.[/i] The difference is the [b]of[/b] between presence and larger. The wiki sentence/ description is correct so is this fixable?
Not sure if anyone has noticed this but the Two-tone Wasp's description when bought/ in your hoard is The armored carapace protects this wasp from most dangers. Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence larger creatures. This species has a high survival rate.
3019.png
While on the wiki it is The armored carapace protects this wasp from most dangers. Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence of larger creatures. This species has a high survival rate.
The difference is the of between presence and larger. The wiki sentence/ description is correct so is this fixable?
Urbenjokester.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UQSCzVa.png[/img] Do might :3
UQSCzVa.png

Do might :3
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 333 334