Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brain what the heck
Me: *Is in the gathering items page, looking at either digging or scavenging. Normally I dig.* Brain: You should scavenge for your turns this time, you've been unlucky digging, you might even get a light egg! Me: *Scavenges* Scavenging: *Gives a light egg* Me: [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Me: *Is in the gathering items page, looking at either digging or scavenging. Normally I dig.*
Brain: You should scavenge for your turns this time, you've been unlucky digging, you might even get a light egg!
Me: *Scavenges*
Scavenging: *Gives a light egg*
Me:
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
I have these at least once week. Not always on FR sadly, they're at least useful here :}
I have these at least once week. Not always on FR sadly, they're at least useful here :}
Haha imagine getting eggs. /lh
Haha imagine getting eggs. /lh
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
gathering is the opposite for me
oh you need 4 cragside mussels? heres 3

real jokester here
gathering is the opposite for me
oh you need 4 cragside mussels? heres 3

real jokester here
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
recently i was scavenging in earth trying to get a runestone and got an earth egg but i didnt see it until after i went into my hoard so i was like ???

i still havent gotten that runestone.
recently i was scavenging in earth trying to get a runestone and got an earth egg but i didnt see it until after i went into my hoard so i was like ???

i still havent gotten that runestone.
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
i got that exact scenario once with a wind egg, on the very first turn i used for scavenging. i was pleasantly surprised, to say the least
i got that exact scenario once with a wind egg, on the very first turn i used for scavenging. i was pleasantly surprised, to say the least
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
That literally just happened an hour ago when I was scavenging I was like “prob gonna get arcane egg” and I got one, it’s locked in vault now.
That literally just happened an hour ago when I was scavenging I was like “prob gonna get arcane egg” and I got one, it’s locked in vault now.
CF3tmTg.png
if only i was that lucky
if only i was that lucky
20.jpg
she pronouns or xe/xey or they/them
this happened to me the other day!

Me: hmm. It's the last day of greenskeeper, i should scavenge just in case
Scavenging: here's your egg because you asked nicely
Me: wait what
this happened to me the other day!

Me: hmm. It's the last day of greenskeeper, i should scavenge just in case
Scavenging: here's your egg because you asked nicely
Me: wait what
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

about / FAQ
accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Literally me yesterday when I was farming in Crystal Pools for the vista but got a wind egg instead

My luck is weird :thonk:
Literally me yesterday when I was farming in Crystal Pools for the vista but got a wind egg instead

My luck is weird :thonk:
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png