Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Item took you forever to get/find?
1 2 3
Stitched. I was at a high enough Baldwin level to brew it, but just kept putting it off for some reason, even after I'd unlocked nearly all the egg slots. I eventually won it off a raffle instead.
Stitched. I was at a high enough Baldwin level to brew it, but just kept putting it off for some reason, even after I'd unlocked nearly all the egg slots. I eventually won it off a raffle instead.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
The hibden is just going to be my nemesis for a long time. I still have 300 slots to unlock with items and 90 with gems I think? Bslkdjfsd. BUUUUT I also didn't start religiously playing the game again until February so it's still fairly new to me.

Good lord I don't think I've gotten any swipp apparel stuff done yet. Actually I don't think I've done anything with Swipp yet??? I'm hanging on to everything hoard-wise that has a color for swipp/hibden/chemistrygoothings.

Looks like it's time to go farm in coli some more. Reeeeee.
The hibden is just going to be my nemesis for a long time. I still have 300 slots to unlock with items and 90 with gems I think? Bslkdjfsd. BUUUUT I also didn't start religiously playing the game again until February so it's still fairly new to me.

Good lord I don't think I've gotten any swipp apparel stuff done yet. Actually I don't think I've done anything with Swipp yet??? I'm hanging on to everything hoard-wise that has a color for swipp/hibden/chemistrygoothings.

Looks like it's time to go farm in coli some more. Reeeeee.
budgies. [item=Friend Budgies] I've been grinding Harpy's Roost since they released to try and get them. Haven't seen a single one drop yet, and I'm too cheap to buy one off the AH. I just want to put birbs on the ridgeback snoot ;-;
budgies.

Friend Budgies

I've been grinding Harpy's Roost since they released to try and get them. Haven't seen a single one drop yet, and I'm too cheap to buy one off the AH. I just want to put birbs on the ridgeback snoot ;-;
Finally managed to snatch this frog boss in the coliseum today! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4MGTCzj.png[/img] I’ve been trying to collect the rest of the boss familiars that I’m missing (aka the golden ape, yeti, stone borer, and formerly green frog), and after trying for countless months to get the golden ape I decided to switch to the Forbidden Portal. Third time the boss appeared - BOOM! Got it! So happy ~
Finally managed to snatch this frog boss in the coliseum today!

4MGTCzj.png

I’ve been trying to collect the rest of the boss familiars that I’m missing (aka the golden ape, yeti, stone borer, and formerly green frog), and after trying for countless months to get the golden ape I decided to switch to the Forbidden Portal. Third time the boss appeared - BOOM! Got it! So happy ~
KFD4SqC.jpg
a hippojay...

so many level 40 gathering turns spent fishing in ice. so many
a hippojay...

so many level 40 gathering turns spent fishing in ice. so many
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
Earth egg. Still need. Have many runestones. Big mood.
Earth egg. Still need. Have many runestones. Big mood.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
every single baldwin mat i need
every single baldwin mat i need
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I need the green steampunk gear rip
And since Im trying to save up for something I really want (the first auction I'll participate in!) I can't buy them
I do, however, possess 4/11 eggs that I need. The first two egg tasks included.

The egg hibden tasks are the ones I'm most determined about doing on my own because each egg is like 300g
I need the green steampunk gear rip
And since Im trying to save up for something I really want (the first auction I'll participate in!) I can't buy them
I do, however, possess 4/11 eggs that I need. The first two egg tasks included.

The egg hibden tasks are the ones I'm most determined about doing on my own because each egg is like 300g
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
currently trying to get the Swipp cobras. i have been using all my gathering turns on hunting for months. the snakes refuse to drop
currently trying to get the Swipp cobras. i have been using all my gathering turns on hunting for months. the snakes refuse to drop
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
[item=Hippojay] I have been on this site for 8 years and I only just got it the other day
Hippojay

I have been on this site for 8 years and I only just got it the other day
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
1 2 3