Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whenever you make easy ramen
1 2 3
Do you break the noodle block up a little bit before you open the package

or do you drop it in all in one piece like a chaotic evil madman????

I recently learned that most people leave it as a big block, and I grew up breaking it into quarters. My mind is b l o w n

Do you break the noodle block up a little bit before you open the package

or do you drop it in all in one piece like a chaotic evil madman????

I recently learned that most people leave it as a big block, and I grew up breaking it into quarters. My mind is b l o w n

i keep it in one piece to cook it and break it up afterwards by stirring the cooked noodles with a fork lol
i keep it in one piece to cook it and break it up afterwards by stirring the cooked noodles with a fork lol
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
^same as above. put it in as a whole block and then stir it as it gets soft to break it up
^same as above. put it in as a whole block and then stir it as it gets soft to break it up
HkhtXgT.png
bYt72YT.png
hh5n4WA.png
woVoZAh.png
optH9Kd.png
iIEq96a.gif
I also do the big block method, but with the added caveat of “all the loose noodle crumbs get snacked on like chips while I try to find my extra add-ins in the fridge”.
I also do the big block method, but with the added caveat of “all the loose noodle crumbs get snacked on like chips while I try to find my extra add-ins in the fridge”.
Jd88XNq.png
ePOliyb.png
woVoZAh.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.png
Cfe83W9.png Vrxmnqk.gif If you see an unleveled dragon in my hibden, feel free to make an offer! If you need help with hibden farming or looking for resources, shoot me a PM! I'm always happy to help!
I always put the big block in and break it up with a fork later. It's very satisfying for some reason
I always put the big block in and break it up with a fork later. It's very satisfying for some reason
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
[center]Ever since I got my tonsils and adenoids removed when I was like.. 7 or something and my dad crushed it up so I could eat it comfortably with my sore mouth/throat, I've had it crushed up. not like, just a little bit. I don't crush it to dust but it's not in just little blocks. It feels weird to eat it any other way. But only if it's the bag one. Cup of noodles I'll eat as intended. [quote]all the loose noodle crumbs[/quote] I guess this is a good description of what the noodles look like when I crunch them up >>
Ever since I got my tonsils and adenoids removed when I was like.. 7 or something and my dad crushed it up so I could eat it comfortably with my sore mouth/throat, I've had it crushed up.

not like, just a little bit. I don't crush it to dust but it's not in just little blocks. It feels weird to eat it any other way. But only if it's the bag one. Cup of noodles I'll eat as intended.
Quote:
all the loose noodle crumbs
I guess this is a good description of what the noodles look like when I crunch them up >>
oooooooooo YLVUOKI.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
full block, longest noodle
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
[quote name="Nolgi" date="2022-05-17 21:02:21" ] full block, longest noodle [/quote] Exactly.
Nolgi wrote on 2022-05-17 21:02:21:

Exactly.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
I like long noodles, so I don’t break it up. If they are sticking together, I just stir the noodles with tongs or chopsticks to separate them.
I like long noodles, so I don’t break it up. If they are sticking together, I just stir the noodles with tongs or chopsticks to separate them.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
i’ve always crushed it up, for some reason i didn’t think it would cook all the way if it was one big block. i’m gonna try that next time
i’ve always crushed it up, for some reason i didn’t think it would cook all the way if it was one big block. i’m gonna try that next time
1 2 3