Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 218 219
@Foxolotl

you can now cook the most delicious meals! but only when using a spatula.

i throw my namesake into the pot. i throw an axolotl
@Foxolotl

you can now cook the most delicious meals! but only when using a spatula.

i throw my namesake into the pot. i throw an axolotl
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
@Acetheaxolotl
As you attempt to throw the axolotl, it turns around and clamps down onto your hand, hanging there. After a moment, it unclamps and climbs onto your hand, whispering and glowing slightly in translation magic "you do not want the mutation of the Axolotl, land-dweller. Not unless you wish to be confined in a watery prison"

Upon further research, you discover that the axolotl mutation grants eternal youth, but replaces your lungs with gills.

I toss some coral into the soup
@Acetheaxolotl
As you attempt to throw the axolotl, it turns around and clamps down onto your hand, hanging there. After a moment, it unclamps and climbs onto your hand, whispering and glowing slightly in translation magic "you do not want the mutation of the Axolotl, land-dweller. Not unless you wish to be confined in a watery prison"

Upon further research, you discover that the axolotl mutation grants eternal youth, but replaces your lungs with gills.

I toss some coral into the soup
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@BirdBrained

You can breathe in water, but you also have horn-like, fragile outgrowths on your skin.

I yeet a chicken into the pot. A live chicken.
@BirdBrained

You can breathe in water, but you also have horn-like, fragile outgrowths on your skin.

I yeet a chicken into the pot. A live chicken.
gMDuKVs.png
CkBx3mf.png
S59aFC6.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
CnMSNyK.png
1q7diA4.jpeg 14983338.gif14983341.gif14969374.gif14983337.gif14969408.gif14975992.gif14977832.gif14983328.gif
@Foxolotl Congratulations! You now have top-tier scorpion hunting abilities, but your arms have been replaced with two short, feathered appendages that you cannot fly nor hold things with.

I throw in my hopes and dreams.

@Foxolotl Congratulations! You now have top-tier scorpion hunting abilities, but your arms have been replaced with two short, feathered appendages that you cannot fly nor hold things with.

I throw in my hopes and dreams.

fr +04:00
they/he
@organelle Fantastic! You're filled with the want and energy to complete any task you set your mind to. Bad news is you sleep with your eyes open and it's extremely hard to even fall asleep.

I throw A bat into the pot!
@organelle Fantastic! You're filled with the want and energy to complete any task you set your mind to. Bad news is you sleep with your eyes open and it's extremely hard to even fall asleep.

I throw A bat into the pot!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@SaltyNoodles

the bat boils and bubbles, before glowing a strange bluish green light and rising from the pot. with a sparkling flash, the bat drops on the ground beside you, and wakes up.

it's form is altered heavily though. no longer brown, it's fur is a shimmering black, with a white fluffy chest. it's wing membranes shine a bright neon green, and the snout is longer, more rectangular like a wolf's, complete with fangs. the overall size of the creature is much larger too, while it once could fit in the palm of your hand, it now stands at around the same size as you.

a yellow, slightly translucent text-box pops up in front of the new, strange beast-bat as the creature roars.

"congratulations! your Desmodus rotundus evolved into a Noivern!"

i throw Ryoma Nagare into the pot.
https://getterrobo.fandom.com/wiki/Ryoma_Nagare_(Armageddon)
@SaltyNoodles

the bat boils and bubbles, before glowing a strange bluish green light and rising from the pot. with a sparkling flash, the bat drops on the ground beside you, and wakes up.

it's form is altered heavily though. no longer brown, it's fur is a shimmering black, with a white fluffy chest. it's wing membranes shine a bright neon green, and the snout is longer, more rectangular like a wolf's, complete with fangs. the overall size of the creature is much larger too, while it once could fit in the palm of your hand, it now stands at around the same size as you.

a yellow, slightly translucent text-box pops up in front of the new, strange beast-bat as the creature roars.

"congratulations! your Desmodus rotundus evolved into a Noivern!"

i throw Ryoma Nagare into the pot.
https://getterrobo.fandom.com/wiki/Ryoma_Nagare_(Armageddon)
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
Lab Profile
@Acetheaxolotl

You now have a highly increases level of strength and resistance.

I pour some mercury into the pot.
@Acetheaxolotl

You now have a highly increases level of strength and resistance.

I pour some mercury into the pot.
gMDuKVs.png
CkBx3mf.png
S59aFC6.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
CnMSNyK.png
1q7diA4.jpeg 14983338.gif14983341.gif14969374.gif14983337.gif14969408.gif14975992.gif14977832.gif14983328.gif
@Foxolotl
you just got the power of feeling like youve been poisoned 24/7 (which you have been)

i throw some PoTAtO chips in.
@Foxolotl
you just got the power of feeling like youve been poisoned 24/7 (which you have been)

i throw some PoTAtO chips in.
ZJ8woig.pngXeQIpmN.pngz0HlerP.pngFMhOuky.png
@u23

You turn into the pringles man

I throw Keckleon into the pot
@u23

You turn into the pringles man

I throw Keckleon into the pot
Lab Profile
@Acetheaxolotl

You throw the Kecleon into the pot, hoping it would evolve. instead, it just becomes a normal chameleon.

I throw flour into the pot!
@Acetheaxolotl

You throw the Kecleon into the pot, hoping it would evolve. instead, it just becomes a normal chameleon.

I throw flour into the pot!
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 218 219