Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free dragons! + apparel fam den brew
Hi! Could I ask for: [item= Armored Colony][item= Woeful Gambeson][item= Basic Book Collection][item= Muckbottom Catfish][item= djamor bat][item= Midnight Sandwastes Socks]
Hi! Could I ask for:
Armored Colony Woeful Gambeson Basic Book Collection Muckbottom Catfish Djamor Bat Midnight Sandwastes Socks
Hi! I would love to have these hibernal den items pls! [item=clownfish]x1 [item=clown charger fin]x7 [item=amber-trapped fly]x15
Hi! I would love to have these hibernal den items pls!

Clownfish x1 Clown Charger Fin x7 Amber-trapped Fly x15
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@dd2900 May I have [item=sparkling emerald leg bow] Also do you have these hib den items [item=wintermane minstrel][item=teardrop citrine earrings]
@dd2900
May I have Sparkling Emerald Leg Bow
Also do you have these hib den items
Wintermane Minstrel Teardrop Citrine Earrings
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@akeshus the silver flower crown was already taken, but sending the rest!

@ShayeraNatasha ah welcome! sending you 2 clay, 15 reverse silkworm moth, 15 nickel ore, 1 earth runestone, and the brass knocker. hope you will be able to reach your goals there soon then! :)

@musicallyfree ah neat, good luck with your project then! whatever works for you there :) sending both of those then!

@revrsdMagician you got it, on the way!

@Nilic the woeful gambeson was already taken, but sending the rest!

@AzaRein sending 1 clownfish and 7 clown charger fin!

@s3r3n3y4ng seems I'm out of those den items (but if you need other citrine pieces I probably do have them), but sending the bow!
@akeshus the silver flower crown was already taken, but sending the rest!

@ShayeraNatasha ah welcome! sending you 2 clay, 15 reverse silkworm moth, 15 nickel ore, 1 earth runestone, and the brass knocker. hope you will be able to reach your goals there soon then! :)

@musicallyfree ah neat, good luck with your project then! whatever works for you there :) sending both of those then!

@revrsdMagician you got it, on the way!

@Nilic the woeful gambeson was already taken, but sending the rest!

@AzaRein sending 1 clownfish and 7 clown charger fin!

@s3r3n3y4ng seems I'm out of those den items (but if you need other citrine pieces I probably do have them), but sending the bow!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
Hi! I would love to have this dragon here if that's alright [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76463485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764635/76463485_350.png[/img][/url] I would also appreciate any of these! [item=tinder toy][item=ramba][item=hooded dodo][item=splendiferous sunshade][item=advisor collar] Sorry if that's too much, I certainly don't need all of those things. Thank you!
Hi! I would love to have this dragon here if that's alright
76463485_350.png

I would also appreciate any of these!
Tinder Toy Hooded Dodo Splendiferous Sunshade Advisor Collar

Sorry if that's too much, I certainly don't need all of those things. Thank you!
PT1-top.pngPT2.png
PT1-middle.pngPT3-art-shop.pngPT3-skin-shop.png
PT1-bottom.pngPT4-adoptables.pngPT4-wishlist.png
Could you brew 20 green ooze for me? I will send 10 yellow ooze and 1000t, plus a bonus when you finish!
Could you brew 20 green ooze for me? I will send 10 yellow ooze and 1000t, plus a bonus when you finish!
75068189.png
@s3r3n3y4ng alrighty, I'll go get that started then!
@s3r3n3y4ng alrighty, I'll go get that started then!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@coaltly you got it, on the way!
@coaltly you got it, on the way!
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
May I have the Helpful Healers Beacon and Mantle, Zeeba, Blackwing Croaker, and Creeping Tendril please? @dd2900 Thanks in advance. (sorry if its too much, you can leave out the blackwing and the creeping tendril if it is ^^' )
May I have the Helpful Healers Beacon and Mantle, Zeeba, Blackwing Croaker, and Creeping Tendril please? @dd2900 Thanks in advance. (sorry if its too much, you can leave out the blackwing and the creeping tendril if it is ^^' )
sbat-12292-0_1_2_159_162.png
@dd2900
Do you think you could brew a prismatic token for me?
@dd2900
Do you think you could brew a prismatic token for me?
75068189.png