Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Arlo's] How many tools have you saved?
1 2 3
For those who are accumulating their tools, how many have you saved up? And does anyone know what the limit is, if any?

I'm constantly keeping my pickaxes and magnifying glasses at 90. Otherwise I keep worrying about them going over an imagined 100 limit. :')
For those who are accumulating their tools, how many have you saved up? And does anyone know what the limit is, if any?

I'm constantly keeping my pickaxes and magnifying glasses at 90. Otherwise I keep worrying about them going over an imagined 100 limit. :')
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
100+. I just muster every day lol
100+. I just muster every day lol
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
So far I've hoarded 57 pickaxes and 51 magnifying glasses. Not because I'm worried but because I'm lazy lol
So far I've hoarded 57 pickaxes and 51 magnifying glasses. Not because I'm worried but because I'm lazy lol
w9bDUNq.png they/them ~ here be demons (not sponsored)
FlMK7kZ.png
ApxfhWe.png
1YB0OjO.png
J7D1quC.png
-100 Pickaxes

-86 Magnifying Glasses

-94 Research Notes

Got all of the plots and extras so...
-100 Pickaxes

-86 Magnifying Glasses

-94 Research Notes

Got all of the plots and extras so...
95751148p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
It was mentioned on release that it would take something like a decade of extremely high-luck mustering rolls to reach the cap, so hoard to your heart's content.
It was mentioned on release that it would take something like a decade of extremely high-luck mustering rolls to reach the cap, so hoard to your heart's content.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
133 || 156 || 49
Muster everyday, haven't dug anything since uncovering all the plots. Just not interested in the loot for now.
133 || 156 || 49
Muster everyday, haven't dug anything since uncovering all the plots. Just not interested in the loot for now.
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
192 || 193 || 0
I used up all my notes, since it will help my friend's dig site. I actually stopped using up the material once I reached level 2 and I got all the familiars. Now I am waiting for the next level (exp and region-wise).
192 || 193 || 0
I used up all my notes, since it will help my friend's dig site. I actually stopped using up the material once I reached level 2 and I got all the familiars. Now I am waiting for the next level (exp and region-wise).
136 | 159 | 0

I trade notes with a friend every day but otherwise I'm just saving stuff up for the next site. I don't care for the genes or apparel from this one.
136 | 159 | 0

I trade notes with a friend every day but otherwise I'm just saving stuff up for the next site. I don't care for the genes or apparel from this one.
PJb908Z.png
164 / 138 / 169

I'm waiting for new plots to be released before I start using the tools again.
164 / 138 / 169

I'm waiting for new plots to be released before I start using the tools again.
156 / 122 / 121

i started doing A BIT of rugged work on the side but atm just waiting. share research all goes to someone i signed up with for arlo share research exchange until the next digsite
156 / 122 / 121

i started doing A BIT of rugged work on the side but atm just waiting. share research all goes to someone i signed up with for arlo share research exchange until the next digsite
Gammass.gif
1 2 3