Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Saved outfits?
How do I put a saved outfit onto a dragon, and have that be the dragon's apparel? I've used the dressing room, and the outfit is saved, but there doesn't seem to be an option to put saved outfits onto dragons when you click on "customize" on the individual dragon's page.
How do I put a saved outfit onto a dragon, and have that be the dragon's apparel? I've used the dressing room, and the outfit is saved, but there doesn't seem to be an option to put saved outfits onto dragons when you click on "customize" on the individual dragon's page.
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@singswithtrees

That option does not exist which is why you can't find it. There's been a number of threads on that subject in Suggestions if you'd like to add your voice.
@singswithtrees

That option does not exist which is why you can't find it. There's been a number of threads on that subject in Suggestions if you'd like to add your voice.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Does the lack of the reusing an outfit you name make those items disappear or end up in the trash?
Does the lack of the reusing an outfit you name make those items disappear or end up in the trash?
@artzilla the dressing room does not use actual items, so no items are taken or trashed.
@artzilla the dressing room does not use actual items, so no items are taken or trashed.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png