Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | mar 2 maintenance, wrong answers only
A new dominance mechanic is added to site. Every Single Flight is matched up against a different flight ever week, with one flight being matched up against the beastclans. Whichever Flight loses, all active members of the flight lose one random dragon, given to another player on the winner flight. If the flight matched up against the beastclans loses, those lost dragons are gone forever.
A new dominance mechanic is added to site. Every Single Flight is matched up against a different flight ever week, with one flight being matched up against the beastclans. Whichever Flight loses, all active members of the flight lose one random dragon, given to another player on the winner flight. If the flight matched up against the beastclans loses, those lost dragons are gone forever.
[quote name="SecondToLast" date="2022-03-01 05:59:31" ] [quote name="LilLegendary" date="2022-03-01 05:54:14" ] [quote name="FireflyFields" date="2022-03-01 05:09:33" ] flight rising? no. rat rising. all your dragons have turned into rats and all your familiars turn into rats as well [/quote] Seven foot frame- [/quote] Just as I was getting that song unstuck from my head [/quote] I came here to take a break from my Encanto obsession [s]and procrastinate[/s] and what do I find but - Anyway, here is my (incorrect, obviously) idea on what the maintenance is: It's a grand addition of over one hundred Tidal Trouble puzzles. The Ancient has been postponed since this is clearly way more exciting than a new type of dragon.
SecondToLast wrote on 2022-03-01 05:59:31:
LilLegendary wrote on 2022-03-01 05:54:14:
FireflyFields wrote on 2022-03-01 05:09:33:
flight rising? no. rat rising. all your dragons have turned into rats and all your familiars turn into rats as well
Seven foot frame-
Just as I was getting that song unstuck from my head
I came here to take a break from my Encanto obsession and procrastinate and what do I find but -

Anyway, here is my (incorrect, obviously) idea on what the maintenance is: It's a grand addition of over one hundred Tidal Trouble puzzles. The Ancient has been postponed since this is clearly way more exciting than a new type of dragon.
hdWqAOO.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.png
Fandragon tabs: 1 + 2 ~ Art Fight
oJK1fXV.png
Artifracture’s finally coming out of beta
and no, there won’t be anything else added to the game. the ‘beta’ text will just be removed from the card and that’s it.
Artifracture’s finally coming out of beta
and no, there won’t be anything else added to the game. the ‘beta’ text will just be removed from the card and that’s it.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Flight Rising NFT's and the coliseum 'rated something' button update
Flight Rising NFT's and the coliseum 'rated something' button update
nature ancient
nature ancient
I have to many plans but not enough gems
flamingoes take over flight rising
every lair and every dragon profile page has at least 45 pink plastic flamingo images pasted in random places
all dragon heads are replaced with flamingo heads
the flight rising emblem is changed to a violent shade of pink
the forums are deleted and replaced with a discussion group called the "squawk" where you can only use the words "caw" "shrimp" "flappityflap" and "pink" to form sentences
flamingoes take over flight rising
every lair and every dragon profile page has at least 45 pink plastic flamingo images pasted in random places
all dragon heads are replaced with flamingo heads
the flight rising emblem is changed to a violent shade of pink
the forums are deleted and replaced with a discussion group called the "squawk" where you can only use the words "caw" "shrimp" "flappityflap" and "pink" to form sentences
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
you can now access jolly roger bay through tidelord's icon so you can go rescue him
you can now access jolly roger bay through tidelord's icon so you can go rescue him
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature

Staff finally resurrects Shameweaver and gives him to me.

Staff finally resurrects Shameweaver and gives him to me.
15295.png
< PST | Exalter & Lore-Writer | Artist >

< Project Moon | Rain World | LoZ | Pokemon >

39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Dominance now means the actual elimination of the losing Flight/god
Dominance now means the actual elimination of the losing Flight/god
Skin: Lite Sprite
Fiona gets mauled by a bear and dies in graphic detail. Feats and flattery are no longer available.
Fiona gets mauled by a bear and dies in graphic detail. Feats and flattery are no longer available.
Swifty / Aleph | any pronouns
sh5xjiu.png
fs1zJhW.png
pZJYyk4.png
rnKnsgE.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
4Gh3xRo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png