Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Coinfip Freebies
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@Kitto Yay, thank you! :D And no worries at all about the discount, at that price I'm happy to pay whatever you think is fair as far as discount/not goes, if I get heads :)
@Kitto Yay, thank you! :D And no worries at all about the discount, at that price I'm happy to pay whatever you think is fair as far as discount/not goes, if I get heads :)
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
@Mountainmagnolia I figured it was safe to assume you wanted her reserved, so I'll be taking her off the AH and threads. ^^
@Mountainmagnolia I figured it was safe to assume you wanted her reserved, so I'll be taking her off the AH and threads. ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto Ah, yes, thank you! :)
Is the coinflip still a thing, or? Sorry I'm a little confused haha
@Kitto Ah, yes, thank you! :)
Is the coinflip still a thing, or? Sorry I'm a little confused haha
@Mountainmagnolia Yeah it's still a thing. ^^ Sorry for the confusion! I flip at 17:00 each day, oops, and actually NOW for reserves. Hah. I can flip for you now. XD

TAILS congrats! :3 Guess we don't need to do much waiting after all, unless you don't have space for her. XD
@Mountainmagnolia Yeah it's still a thing. ^^ Sorry for the confusion! I flip at 17:00 each day, oops, and actually NOW for reserves. Hah. I can flip for you now. XD

TAILS congrats! :3 Guess we don't need to do much waiting after all, unless you don't have space for her. XD
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto Forgot about the FR time difference, whoops. Yaaaaaay I'm in luck! And I have exactly one more spot in my lair, perfect. Thank you so much!
@Kitto Forgot about the FR time difference, whoops. Yaaaaaay I'm in luck! And I have exactly one more spot in my lair, perfect. Thank you so much!
@Kitto
Male - Brown Tiger / Forest Shim / Spring
May I request this cutie lil' tree babe? And if it's not any trouble, ping me when the coin's flipped?
@Kitto
Male - Brown Tiger / Forest Shim / Spring
May I request this cutie lil' tree babe? And if it's not any trouble, ping me when the coin's flipped?
LzG5Smh.png
@CadetArlert It's still in the 17:00 range so I'm happy to flip it now. ^^

Heads! So discount is 15k if you'd like him?
@CadetArlert It's still in the 17:00 range so I'm happy to flip it now. ^^

Heads! So discount is 15k if you'd like him?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
He's pretty cute, so I have no problems with that. Can you hold him till he's an adult? ;u; (getting exalt fodder in and out of my lair, dom push problems.)
@Kitto
He's pretty cute, so I have no problems with that. Can you hold him till he's an adult? ;u; (getting exalt fodder in and out of my lair, dom push problems.)
LzG5Smh.png
@CadetArlert I can try. ^^ I have the same thing going with my lair, too. I'll set up a CR and you can accept it as soon as it's convenient.
@CadetArlert I can try. ^^ I have the same thing going with my lair, too. I'll set up a CR and you can accept it as soon as it's convenient.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
Ohh yeah! You're a Nature Flighter. c: Good luck~
@Kitto
Ohh yeah! You're a Nature Flighter. c: Good luck~
LzG5Smh.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23