Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What gives? (Gathering)
@Sorel Noc eggs have been chest only for at least 3 years now. They dropped in the coli back when I joined in 2015 but not too long after that it changed (I don't know if you remember the year we had eggs at 90g in the AH? but yeah that was the last time they could drop in the coil too). It sucks, I loved getting eggs everywhere [emoji=banescale sad size=2]
@Sorel
Noc eggs have been chest only for at least 3 years now. They dropped in the coli back when I joined in 2015 but not too long after that it changed (I don't know if you remember the year we had eggs at 90g in the AH? but yeah that was the last time they could drop in the coil too). It sucks, I loved getting eggs everywhere
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[quote name="Tune" date="2021-12-19 11:25:31" ] @/Sorel Noc eggs have been chest only for at least 3 years now. They dropped in the coli back when I joined in 2015 but not too long after that it changed (I don't know if you remember the year we had eggs at 90g in the AH? but yeah that was the last time they could drop in the coil too). It sucks, I loved getting eggs everywhere [emoji=banescale sad size=2] [/quote] Lol that shows how much I pay attention [emoji=banescale tongue size=2]
Tune wrote on 2021-12-19 11:25:31:
@/Sorel
Noc eggs have been chest only for at least 3 years now. They dropped in the coli back when I joined in 2015 but not too long after that it changed (I don't know if you remember the year we had eggs at 90g in the AH? but yeah that was the last time they could drop in the coil too). It sucks, I loved getting eggs everywhere

Lol that shows how much I pay attention
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I got like 5 chests from gathering, i guess RNG doesnt like you
I got like 5 chests from gathering, i guess RNG doesnt like you
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

this year, i got 2 chests from gathering. not sure why?
this year, i got 2 chests from gathering. not sure why?
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-12-19 10:46:09" ] probably since you can potentially get chests from nearly everything else as well. [/quote] I'd assume this is why. I've been getting way more chests from Familiar Bonding and the Trading Post than I did Gathering last year.
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-12-19 10:46:09:
probably since you can potentially get chests from nearly everything else as well.

I'd assume this is why. I've been getting way more chests from Familiar Bonding and the Trading Post than I did Gathering last year.
!! signature under construction !!
i got 8 chests out of my 30 turns. pretty good imo! i usually get none lol
i got 8 chests out of my 30 turns. pretty good imo! i usually get none lol
Rng seems to like me, I got 11 chests from gathering, 3 of which had eggs inside
Rng seems to like me, I got 11 chests from gathering, 3 of which had eggs inside
IMG-0733.gif
i'm not too bothered, it's not like we would have gotten a strange chest every turn. the materials can be used for swipp trades to get chests, so i think it evens out in the end!
i'm not too bothered, it's not like we would have gotten a strange chest every turn. the materials can be used for swipp trades to get chests, so i think it evens out in the end!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I only got two, very true, but I bonded with all my familiars and got about 24 chests, so don't despair so long as you do other things on site.
I only got two, very true, but I bonded with all my familiars and got about 24 chests, so don't despair so long as you do other things on site.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I feel ya sis... I got 0 chests whilst gathering.. What do give? Why did they nerf this NOTN?.......Why!
I feel ya sis... I got 0 chests whilst gathering.. What do give? Why did they nerf this NOTN?.......Why!
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...