Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winner Drawn
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413
LOL. Here I am just bumpity-bump-bumping the thread by habit, not even paying attention to the date. I'll stop now.
LOL. Here I am just bumpity-bump-bumping the thread by habit, not even paying attention to the date. I'll stop now.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
[quote name="chamilet" date="2021-12-13 10:00:41" ] LOL. Here I am just bumpity-bump-bumping the thread by habit, not even paying attention to the date. I'll stop now. [/quote] SAME!
chamilet wrote on 2021-12-13 10:00:41:
SAME!
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Oh right, it's the deadline! Let's see who won then :D
Oh right, it's the deadline! Let's see who won then :D
egg.gif
Condolescences for your losses, Demonweasel
Condolescences for your losses, Demonweasel
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SilverNW @AlcatrazSystem @Peachie @Lasagnagsag @Blizzardrunner @thstitan63 @Kydoimos @Lancee @LuminAgricola @matchstickphyre @kellers @musicalsymphony @Mahogi @InterestingOx @SuddenStream @Voodoocat @Moray @Evelyan @Heatherstar @xev @NoctisNix @Moami @LadyLB @Cassofish @GiantPandroid @minervamaga @mayanaz @Heart @SolarWitch @fatalredemption @JotaroCujoh @Flinch @dustclouds @miles3140 @ChaoticConfetti @ObsidianMage @MadHatter1991 @Crystalpixel @GlamFelix @seen @Nihalla @Alanon @ElliPoo @JadeDragon18 @Jovatata @ketsueki44 @IamNoHere @Doozie @Leeruzaka @Composure @seclusion @SarcasticHawke @IzzetQueen @Lykos @RainbowToast @Sinornis @Sianuro @RQuestions @Desuka @CrystalNight98 @Kvon @venusrose @KingOfDragons @pumpkinskull @bamboo1996 @Phrygian @Narrenschiff @Rixor @Teletraan @astrotheology @rowanash @eft @Laugh @Bxy26 @emptymorgue @Rainbeetle @Carvaiine @TheWanderers @mysticSpaghetti @ziegler @ancientsecrets @absolmon @DewFeather @DandyElise @Fluttering @orbits @RowanofRohan @CosmicVagrants @AshaStello @KalicoKat @munchea @Krinharth @ChrispBreadfield @Agreas @FaerieQueene @var1s @FloralFerret @Kaibutsu @Shulk @sylveondreams @Helixstorm @Seonais @HoneyDoc @ProudMomof1 @Belle4098 @posibee @Zikitty @MegaAbsols @Starwindrider @fairycatrainbow @Rarumara @N3WV01D @FinalFlight @CaptainSili @Ismene @rei711 @thetinyshiloh @NafariousVinny @Shatapatrika @Aixla @ShadowMoonWolf @Zephyrwing @ViperidaeX @LilliesAndRoses @evereden @Stoneglade @princesstanwe @Chirp @Jenavir @Jawiro @theminiarkana @ktg1214 @Puggles @Airys @Kothra @ShadowLugia111 @MidNightTiger @Vivichopper11 @CrowHarlequin @MiniDrachin @K4gryffindor @BruisedKneecaps @FantasyGirlRai @EmperorShaohao @chamilet @AoiNoRyuu @FinFinny @Yamata @KittenVirus @HalfStep @Lumie999 @Shirelin @Kamikire @heartsick @Quietus @gunklord @nquwa @Hybridremmie @jamjellies @Lustry @Lydianna @GalaxyFantasy @Chrisondra @ravynfyre @Binary00101010 @COparade @AtticaIonia @Aeraki @oldred100 @BLNT @Willowspot125 @Elerinwen @Sphere @DaineSarrasri @Vader @SmrTim @kakyolk @AspenCrow @MagicalGriffin @SugaywaraKoushi @Halkiierid @Radhika

Hi all! I hope that everyone is fairing well this holiday season. Unfortunately, things for me have been pretty crazy. I had two losses in the family almost back to back and haven't really thought about FR because of it.

I apologize for missing the last of the flash sales and for missing the end date as well. My sincerest apologies to any of you who felt that you were getting scammed. It was never my intention to make anyone feel that way. I appreciate those of you that have been understanding though!

I haven't reached my goal, but honestly, that's not even important anymore. The raffle has been going on for a while now and all of you deserve to know who the winners are! I will also be going on a hiatus not long after all gifts are accepted. So, I have drawn the winners and am announcing them below!!

CRs will be sent out within 10-15 minutes of me posting this. If you are a winner I kindly ask that you accept your CR within 24 hours. This way it will give me enough time to redraw should the previous winner not accept.

Without further ado - here are our winners!!!!

Light Sprite winner!! @thstitan63

Congratulations! I hope that you enjoy bonding with this elusive cutie!!

Bump Raffle Winners:
As a reminder, please kindly shoot me a message with the order in which you would like the prizes from most to least. If you would like to opt out and have a new winner drawn please reach out ASAP and let me know.

@Kydoimos
@@RainbowToast
@matchstickphyre

Congratulations to all winners!!!
@SilverNW @AlcatrazSystem @Peachie @Lasagnagsag @Blizzardrunner @thstitan63 @Kydoimos @Lancee @LuminAgricola @matchstickphyre @kellers @musicalsymphony @Mahogi @InterestingOx @SuddenStream @Voodoocat @Moray @Evelyan @Heatherstar @xev @NoctisNix @Moami @LadyLB @Cassofish @GiantPandroid @minervamaga @mayanaz @Heart @SolarWitch @fatalredemption @JotaroCujoh @Flinch @dustclouds @miles3140 @ChaoticConfetti @ObsidianMage @MadHatter1991 @Crystalpixel @GlamFelix @seen @Nihalla @Alanon @ElliPoo @JadeDragon18 @Jovatata @ketsueki44 @IamNoHere @Doozie @Leeruzaka @Composure @seclusion @SarcasticHawke @IzzetQueen @Lykos @RainbowToast @Sinornis @Sianuro @RQuestions @Desuka @CrystalNight98 @Kvon @venusrose @KingOfDragons @pumpkinskull @bamboo1996 @Phrygian @Narrenschiff @Rixor @Teletraan @astrotheology @rowanash @eft @Laugh @Bxy26 @emptymorgue @Rainbeetle @Carvaiine @TheWanderers @mysticSpaghetti @ziegler @ancientsecrets @absolmon @DewFeather @DandyElise @Fluttering @orbits @RowanofRohan @CosmicVagrants @AshaStello @KalicoKat @munchea @Krinharth @ChrispBreadfield @Agreas @FaerieQueene @var1s @FloralFerret @Kaibutsu @Shulk @sylveondreams @Helixstorm @Seonais @HoneyDoc @ProudMomof1 @Belle4098 @posibee @Zikitty @MegaAbsols @Starwindrider @fairycatrainbow @Rarumara @N3WV01D @FinalFlight @CaptainSili @Ismene @rei711 @thetinyshiloh @NafariousVinny @Shatapatrika @Aixla @ShadowMoonWolf @Zephyrwing @ViperidaeX @LilliesAndRoses @evereden @Stoneglade @princesstanwe @Chirp @Jenavir @Jawiro @theminiarkana @ktg1214 @Puggles @Airys @Kothra @ShadowLugia111 @MidNightTiger @Vivichopper11 @CrowHarlequin @MiniDrachin @K4gryffindor @BruisedKneecaps @FantasyGirlRai @EmperorShaohao @chamilet @AoiNoRyuu @FinFinny @Yamata @KittenVirus @HalfStep @Lumie999 @Shirelin @Kamikire @heartsick @Quietus @gunklord @nquwa @Hybridremmie @jamjellies @Lustry @Lydianna @GalaxyFantasy @Chrisondra @ravynfyre @Binary00101010 @COparade @AtticaIonia @Aeraki @oldred100 @BLNT @Willowspot125 @Elerinwen @Sphere @DaineSarrasri @Vader @SmrTim @kakyolk @AspenCrow @MagicalGriffin @SugaywaraKoushi @Halkiierid @Radhika

Hi all! I hope that everyone is fairing well this holiday season. Unfortunately, things for me have been pretty crazy. I had two losses in the family almost back to back and haven't really thought about FR because of it.

I apologize for missing the last of the flash sales and for missing the end date as well. My sincerest apologies to any of you who felt that you were getting scammed. It was never my intention to make anyone feel that way. I appreciate those of you that have been understanding though!

I haven't reached my goal, but honestly, that's not even important anymore. The raffle has been going on for a while now and all of you deserve to know who the winners are! I will also be going on a hiatus not long after all gifts are accepted. So, I have drawn the winners and am announcing them below!!

CRs will be sent out within 10-15 minutes of me posting this. If you are a winner I kindly ask that you accept your CR within 24 hours. This way it will give me enough time to redraw should the previous winner not accept.

Without further ado - here are our winners!!!!

Light Sprite winner!! @thstitan63

Congratulations! I hope that you enjoy bonding with this elusive cutie!!

Bump Raffle Winners:
As a reminder, please kindly shoot me a message with the order in which you would like the prizes from most to least. If you would like to opt out and have a new winner drawn please reach out ASAP and let me know.

@Kydoimos
@@RainbowToast
@matchstickphyre

Congratulations to all winners!!!
Congratulations to all winners!

@demonweasel My condolences for your loss. I hope you are doing well considering all that has been going on and I hope the Hiatus will do you some good in recovering and having time for your private life and other business you need to attend to.

Thank you for hosting the raffle.
It was interesting to follow and see all the different kinds of people participate in it and watch the number of the funds grow.

Take care of yourself and I hope to see you back on FR once you are fully settled in everything and doing okay!! ^-^
Congratulations to all winners!

@demonweasel My condolences for your loss. I hope you are doing well considering all that has been going on and I hope the Hiatus will do you some good in recovering and having time for your private life and other business you need to attend to.

Thank you for hosting the raffle.
It was interesting to follow and see all the different kinds of people participate in it and watch the number of the funds grow.

Take care of yourself and I hope to see you back on FR once you are fully settled in everything and doing okay!! ^-^
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
congrats to the winners!!

for the bump raffle, id like in order of

option 3, option 1, option 2, option 4 please!

@demonweasel

thank you for still hosting the raffle, my condolences for your loss.

congrats to the winners!!

for the bump raffle, id like in order of

option 3, option 1, option 2, option 4 please!

@demonweasel

thank you for still hosting the raffle, my condolences for your loss.

1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
Congrats! :D
Congrats! :D
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
Congrats winners!!
Congrats winners!!
AAaaaaahh Thank you for the bump raffle!

My order of preference would be
1-Prize Option one
2-Prize Option three
3-Prize option two
4-Prize option four

And ...yeah, it was understandable as you had already mentioned how hard rl was hitting you, and is understandable that you don't want to left this lingering to a limbo anymore, I wish you is the best of lucks out there c':
AAaaaaahh Thank you for the bump raffle!

My order of preference would be
1-Prize Option one
2-Prize Option three
3-Prize option two
4-Prize option four

And ...yeah, it was understandable as you had already mentioned how hard rl was hitting you, and is understandable that you don't want to left this lingering to a limbo anymore, I wish you is the best of lucks out there c':
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413