Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 106
@KaitoDragon144 Could you please explain what problem you are having? That would make it easier to help. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@KaitoDragon144 Could you please explain what problem you are having? That would make it easier to help.
Just understanding what tiles to click. I tried clicking them all in the order you said, and I couldn’t get it to work.
Just understanding what tiles to click. I tried clicking them all in the order you said, and I couldn’t get it to work.
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
@KaitoDragon144

It is not my thread, but I use this method enough to not need the guide anymore, so, maybe I can help. The method still consistently works, but it takes practice!

First, it really is very helpful if you can, to have the guide open next to the game or on another device, so you can reference it as you go.

This method is specifically for Hard mode. Make sure you are not selecting another difficulty!

Tell me at which of these points you are getting stuck?

'Rows' are horizontal, row 1 is the topmost row. If you have any response lag, it can make a bit of a mess as the game does not register every click/tap if it is stalled.

Stage 1 - Turn the top 3 rows all to your target color. This takes some fussing if you are not familiar with how the puzzle works, but it should get easier with practice.

Stage 2a - If the middle, longest row has an odd number of tiles of your target color, click the row below it (row 5, from top) as needed until the unturned tiles in the middle row are in pairs, then continue clicking row 5 to turn all of the remaining tiles in row 4 that color, two at a time.
2b. If it has an even number of tiles of your target color, click every tile in the middle row, working left to right. It should now have an odd number of tiles of your target color. Proceed to step 2a above.

Stage 3a - If the row below the center row (5th row, from top) has an even number of tiles of your target color, click the row below it as needed to turn all of the remaining tiles that color, two at a time.

stage 3b - If it has an odd number of tiles of your target color, go to the top row of the puzzle. Then,
-Click the second tile from left in the top row
-Go to the next row down (2nd row, from top). In this row, click:
the second tile from the left,
the second tile from the right,
and the rightmost tile.
-Go to the next row down (3rd row, from top). In this row, click:
The second tile from the left,
the third tile from the left.
-Go to the next row down (4th row, from top). In this row, click:
the fourth tile from the left,
the fifth tile from left,
and the sixth tile from left.
Go to the next row down (5th row, from top). In this row, click:
The first tile from left,
the second tile from left,
the third tile from left,
and the rightmost tile.

You should now be able to click row 6 until the tiles in row 5 are paired and can be turned your target color with additional clicks in row 6.

Stage 4a - If the row above the bottommost row (6th row, from top) has an odd number of tiles of your target color, click row 7, the bottom row, until all tiles turn that color. Game won!

Stage 4b - If it has an even number of tiles of your target color, go to the topmost row.
In row 1, click:
The third tile from the left.
In row 2, click:
The third tile from the left,
and the rightmost tile.
In row 3, click:
and the rightmost tile.
In row 4 (middle row), click:
the fifth tile from the left.
In row 5, click:
Tiles 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

You should now be able to click the bottommost row of the puzzle until the entire puzzle is your target color.

I did not explain anything not in Mahogi's original instructions, but I am hoping rephrasing them might help you! This method, again, is for Hard difficulty only, and it always works if done correctly and no input is lost to lag. It can take practice, though.
@KaitoDragon144

It is not my thread, but I use this method enough to not need the guide anymore, so, maybe I can help. The method still consistently works, but it takes practice!

First, it really is very helpful if you can, to have the guide open next to the game or on another device, so you can reference it as you go.

This method is specifically for Hard mode. Make sure you are not selecting another difficulty!

Tell me at which of these points you are getting stuck?

'Rows' are horizontal, row 1 is the topmost row. If you have any response lag, it can make a bit of a mess as the game does not register every click/tap if it is stalled.

Stage 1 - Turn the top 3 rows all to your target color. This takes some fussing if you are not familiar with how the puzzle works, but it should get easier with practice.

Stage 2a - If the middle, longest row has an odd number of tiles of your target color, click the row below it (row 5, from top) as needed until the unturned tiles in the middle row are in pairs, then continue clicking row 5 to turn all of the remaining tiles in row 4 that color, two at a time.
2b. If it has an even number of tiles of your target color, click every tile in the middle row, working left to right. It should now have an odd number of tiles of your target color. Proceed to step 2a above.

Stage 3a - If the row below the center row (5th row, from top) has an even number of tiles of your target color, click the row below it as needed to turn all of the remaining tiles that color, two at a time.

stage 3b - If it has an odd number of tiles of your target color, go to the top row of the puzzle. Then,
-Click the second tile from left in the top row
-Go to the next row down (2nd row, from top). In this row, click:
the second tile from the left,
the second tile from the right,
and the rightmost tile.
-Go to the next row down (3rd row, from top). In this row, click:
the third tile from the left.
-Go to the next row down (4th row, from top). In this row, click:
and the sixth tile from left.
Go to the next row down (5th row, from top). In this row, click:
The first tile from left,
the second tile from left,
the third tile from left,
and the rightmost tile.

You should now be able to click row 6 until the tiles in row 5 are paired and can be turned your target color with additional clicks in row 6.

Stage 4a - If the row above the bottommost row (6th row, from top) has an odd number of tiles of your target color, click row 7, the bottom row, until all tiles turn that color. Game won!

Stage 4b - If it has an even number of tiles of your target color, go to the topmost row.
In row 1, click:
The third tile from the left.
In row 2, click:
and the rightmost tile.
In row 3, click:
and the rightmost tile.
In row 4 (middle row), click:
the fifth tile from the left.
In row 5, click:
Tiles 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

You should now be able to click the bottommost row of the puzzle until the entire puzzle is your target color.

I did not explain anything not in Mahogi's original instructions, but I am hoping rephrasing them might help you! This method, again, is for Hard difficulty only, and it always works if done correctly and no input is lost to lag. It can take practice, though.
Thanks.
Thanks.
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
@KaitoDragon144

You are welcome, good luck! It can be frustrating while learning to do this, but it is well worth the practice.
@KaitoDragon144

You are welcome, good luck! It can be frustrating while learning to do this, but it is well worth the practice.
@williwawwarden

Thank you super much for offering assistance with the guide!!
@williwawwarden

Thank you super much for offering assistance with the guide!!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi I am happy if I could help with something that has been so useful to so many, including me. Thank you very much for this guide! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1][emoji=gust size=1]
@Mahogi I am happy if I could help with something that has been so useful to so many, including me. Thank you very much for this guide!
@Mahogi

Thank you for creating the first G&G guide I've genuinely been able to understand and use to my advantage! You rock <33
@Mahogi

Thank you for creating the first G&G guide I've genuinely been able to understand and use to my advantage! You rock <33
kXgseMX.png

VB
they/he
FR+8
check out my adopt shop!

BR0UR8l.png
This game was always the only one I just couldn't wrap my brain around. Like .. at all. But thanks to this I think I might ~kind of~ get it? So thank you!
This game was always the only one I just couldn't wrap my brain around. Like .. at all. But thanks to this I think I might ~kind of~ get it? So thank you!
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
@Kiulani That was how I felt at first, and I kept Mahogi's excellent guide open beside the game for weeks, in case I lost my place because I was multitasking. I did not click with Glimmer and Gloom at all, and there are other games, so this guide is the only reason I took the time to work through that until I dismantled my mental block. Regular practice helps a [i]lot[/i] over time. I found that each time I came back to the game the next day, it was a little easier, until I could confidently get through a full 75000t without needing the guide anymore. It is not unlike playing a video game and developing familiarity with levels or attack patterns, except that with Glimmer and Gloom, being slow or having muscle memory or reflexes that only work when they feel like it does not result in a Game Over. Thank goodness. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] I broke down the technique up above. Different people work best with different formats, so I thought it might be useful for anyone who works best from written instructions. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295/95#post_49719778 Happy treasure-hoarding! [emoji=gust size=1]
@Kiulani That was how I felt at first, and I kept Mahogi's excellent guide open beside the game for weeks, in case I lost my place because I was multitasking. I did not click with Glimmer and Gloom at all, and there are other games, so this guide is the only reason I took the time to work through that until I dismantled my mental block.

Regular practice helps a lot over time. I found that each time I came back to the game the next day, it was a little easier, until I could confidently get through a full 75000t without needing the guide anymore.

It is not unlike playing a video game and developing familiarity with levels or attack patterns, except that with Glimmer and Gloom, being slow or having muscle memory or reflexes that only work when they feel like it does not result in a Game Over. Thank goodness.

I broke down the technique up above. Different people work best with different formats, so I thought it might be useful for anyone who works best from written instructions. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295/95#post_49719778

Happy treasure-hoarding!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 105 106