Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS!
Still here!
Still here!
@LithoLab am here to continue!
@LithoLab am here to continue!
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
@LithoLab I'd love to give being a nester a try! I would also love a How-To message. ^^;
@LithoLab I'd love to give being a nester a try! I would also love a How-To message. ^^;
♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore
image.jpg
Still here.
However december is gonna be super busy, i nest but wouldn't record rentals myself anymore due only mobile access. still check daily en nest normally!
Still here.
However december is gonna be super busy, i nest but wouldn't record rentals myself anymore due only mobile access. still check daily en nest normally!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I'm still here and would like to continue nesting!

However, I'll be permanently switching flights as soon as I finish up my current nests on the 12th, so I'd like to be moved to the wind pinglist on the 11th or so. :>
I'm still here and would like to continue nesting!

However, I'll be permanently switching flights as soon as I finish up my current nests on the 12th, so I'd like to be moved to the wind pinglist on the 11th or so. :>
rhhWkjC.png
rose.png
Liyi • 19 • Genderfluid Aro
Homestuck Artist/Gremlin
sZuwkk2.pngR1dejfm.png
1TOg7xy.png4ogWlJU.png
GIJjY9o.pngOFUkyWj.png
JHqnR5C.pngrix3ppo.png
tIYcLSC.png
@Litholab

Yeah, I'm still here
@Litholab

Yeah, I'm still here
All my nests are reserved for Halloween
Due to needing all my nests free on the 26th for Halloween Hatches, I cannot take any nests after October 21st without some sort of boon
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
I'm still here and able to nest!
I'm still here and able to nest!
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@LithoLab Staying active!
@LithoLab Staying active!
KvxzF3W.png
@LithoLab I'd like to be removed from active nesters, at least for the time being. It's become clear I barely have the time and energy to do anything FR related, taking in nest rentals included.
@LithoLab I'd like to be removed from active nesters, at least for the time being. It's become clear I barely have the time and energy to do anything FR related, taking in nest rentals included.
Dj7mGds.png
This month i don't know if i'll have enough time for nesting, hoping to be back for January tho!
This month i don't know if i'll have enough time for nesting, hoping to be back for January tho!
lightningvs1.png zLwbKxI.png
G976jQG.png
cNlQITm.png
dEe2UrM.png
loimysO.png