Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] OOF Raffle - Cryptid Search
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
Today will be a good day to train in Mire and send dragons for mama.
Today will be a good day to train in Mire and send dragons for mama.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Phenri I sent over 50 level 6 dragons to HeadlessKing on Monday but my total is still sitting at 41 sent. Are you the person to ping or should I ping someone else :?
@Phenri I sent over 50 level 6 dragons to HeadlessKing on Monday but my total is still sitting at 41 sent. Are you the person to ping or should I ping someone else :?
@Didox, i'm not seeing the update with the 51 lvl 7s I sent over a bit ago - wasn't sure if that just hasn't been entered yet, or if there is an issue with the spreadsheet, so figured I would ask just in case :)
@Didox, i'm not seeing the update with the 51 lvl 7s I sent over a bit ago - wasn't sure if that just hasn't been entered yet, or if there is an issue with the spreadsheet, so figured I would ask just in case :)
@Fieryblood

No issue with the spreadsheet, just updated it. I got flooded so I was a bit slow with the updates. Thanks for supporting our cause :)
@Fieryblood

No issue with the spreadsheet, just updated it. I got flooded so I was a bit slow with the updates. Thanks for supporting our cause :)
@Didox Sending 9 lvl10 draggos by PA :D
@Didox Sending 9 lvl10 draggos by PA :D
p48nGYc.pngjIRALXN.pngmFZKlQW.png
@Didox ok cool, figured that might be the case, but figured i would ask lol thank you! <3
@Didox ok cool, figured that might be the case, but figured i would ask lol thank you! <3
Friendly bump ^.-.^
Friendly bump ^.-.^
CK1QM1M.png95775943.png95981439.png95579329.png94679028.png45872.png
Please can I get some sort of response to the 9 missing dragons thing please I am begging alsdkjglhasdjf
Please can I get some sort of response to the 9 missing dragons thing please I am begging alsdkjglhasdjf
@TheTryHardBanana

i am sorry about your situation. i have not received any dragons from you but were you able to check the Recent History filtered by Sold in the Auction House and hopefully had the list of sold dragons still on there? D:
@TheTryHardBanana

i am sorry about your situation. i have not received any dragons from you but were you able to check the Recent History filtered by Sold in the Auction House and hopefully had the list of sold dragons still on there? D:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly

Yes, I have the whole list. I sent these in on Monday to HeadlessKing. Should I send screenshots to someone?

Edit: I sent them in Sunday and didn't see the spreadsheet until Monday whoops
@Lansly

Yes, I have the whole list. I sent these in on Monday to HeadlessKing. Should I send screenshots to someone?

Edit: I sent them in Sunday and didn't see the spreadsheet until Monday whoops
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22