Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever get vaguely excited when-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="@Kuroikumo" date="2021-09-10 19:01:52" ] i always get excited, probably cuz i dont see mine used very often! so when i do i definitely feel comradery. [/quote] hello vista twin! o/
@Kuroikumo wrote on 2021-09-10 19:01:52:
i always get excited, probably cuz i dont see mine used very often! so when i do i definitely feel comradery.
hello vista twin! o/
Every time.
Every time.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
I think I've seen this vista once before and it made me pause since I rarely ever see it. Then again, I don't really pay attention to vistas too often.
I think I've seen this vista once before and it made me pause since I rarely ever see it. Then again, I don't really pay attention to vistas too often.
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
[quote name="sailorneptune" date="2021-09-10 20:21:24" ] personally, i really want to change mine but i'm not sure what .. matches a cat [/quote] hello vista buddy
sailorneptune wrote on 2021-09-10 20:21:24:
personally, i really want to change mine but i'm not sure what .. matches a cat
hello vista buddy
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2021-09-10 19:01:52" ] i always get excited, probably cuz i dont see mine used very often! so when i do i definitely feel comradery. [/quote] I was about to say the same... and then noticed yours! High five :D
Kuroikumo wrote on 2021-09-10 19:01:52:
i always get excited, probably cuz i dont see mine used very often! so when i do i definitely feel comradery.
I was about to say the same... and then noticed yours! High five :D
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
Haven't seen the Something Swarming vista used by other people in a while - did see it pretty frequently when it first came out, though.

It's a cool vista, honestly.
Haven't seen the Something Swarming vista used by other people in a while - did see it pretty frequently when it first came out, though.

It's a cool vista, honestly.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
...To be honest I get slightly competitive, there can only be ONE! Haha.

No, I'm (half) joking. surprisingly this vista is kinda uncommon, I do feel a kinship to those who have it. Same as those with fae avatars. (Hello fellow fae!)
...To be honest I get slightly competitive, there can only be ONE! Haha.

No, I'm (half) joking. surprisingly this vista is kinda uncommon, I do feel a kinship to those who have it. Same as those with fae avatars. (Hello fellow fae!)
FObX7rS.png
i haven't ever run into anyone else with the writing contest vista which. i suppose makes sense since there aren't a ton of copies out there?? but if i do i'm absolutely gonna try to find whatever item it was that they wrote the tooltip for
i haven't ever run into anyone else with the writing contest vista which. i suppose makes sense since there aren't a ton of copies out there?? but if i do i'm absolutely gonna try to find whatever item it was that they wrote the tooltip for
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I flip and flop my vistas quite a bit but I always am a little haha same hat about them.
I flip and flop my vistas quite a bit but I always am a little haha same hat about them.
lik2pA1X.jpg
[quote name="Drakessis" date="2021-09-10 19:03:01" ] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2f6388475eefeddf0e4ed199538a4931/fc503ad6bbfba9d0-f3/s500x750/c109c844e3344d9c835962a1e5ade2ff1b776a27.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote]
Drakessis wrote on 2021-09-10 19:03:01:
c109c844e3344d9c835962a1e5ade2ff1b776a27.jpg
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7