Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental
Salutations,

@stackOrabbits If your still seeking an earth nest I have some open.

In service,
Jackalope scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns earth clan
Salutations,

@stackOrabbits If your still seeking an earth nest I have some open.

In service,
Jackalope scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns earth clan
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
Odd request, but I'd like to rent an ice nest from two different ice rentals. I have two sets of very similar dragons (for a breeding project) that I'm afraid of getting mixed up.

@Allychan @sleepycaretaker @TheWormwood @Aruja @ThiaQuiche @Athly @Slapshot
Odd request, but I'd like to rent an ice nest from two different ice rentals. I have two sets of very similar dragons (for a breeding project) that I'm afraid of getting mixed up.

@Allychan @sleepycaretaker @TheWormwood @Aruja @ThiaQuiche @Athly @Slapshot
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly
I can take one, and if you can't find anyone for the 2nd I can do them as well! When I take 2 pairs at once I usually accept one CR, nest them, then do the 2nd to avoid mixing up pairs.
@PrismDragonfly
I can take one, and if you can't find anyone for the 2nd I can do them as well! When I take 2 pairs at once I usually accept one CR, nest them, then do the 2nd to avoid mixing up pairs.
tumblr_o9ljjeKKhp1tsw2elo7_500.png
@Allychan Ah, very clever! I didn't think of that. One pair isn't ready until tomorrow (Tuesday) but I'll try to send over the other pair later today.
@Allychan Ah, very clever! I didn't think of that. One pair isn't ready until tomorrow (Tuesday) but I'll try to send over the other pair later today.
Get this accent here!
@ArmorWondrous
So sorry for the delay! Are you still available for a water nest?
@ArmorWondrous
So sorry for the delay! Are you still available for a water nest?
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @EnglishRose @Swangirl @Sehti @emaster012 @Diavalo

Looking for one Water nest!
@ArmorWondrous @Twiggies @DragonFriend611 @EnglishRose @Swangirl @Sehti @emaster012 @Diavalo

Looking for one Water nest!
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
@Skritnaja @KiwiNeko @InobiYoPo @ScribeJustinian @Tenaga

Looking for an Earth nest please!
@Skritnaja @KiwiNeko @InobiYoPo @ScribeJustinian @Tenaga

Looking for an Earth nest please!
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @LupusUncia @Archcanon

looking for a plague nest please!!
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @LupusUncia @Archcanon

looking for a plague nest please!!
he/him | xe/xem | it/its | bat/bats | rawr/rawrz | bite/bites
pyre/rex/magic | genderfluid lesb
don't fret about pinging/messaging me, i don't bite!
@MountainStorm I can host an earth nest for you!
@MountainStorm I can host an earth nest for you!
Salutations,

@MountainStorm if you are still seeking an earth nest I have one open!

In Service,
Scribe Justinian
Salutations,

@MountainStorm if you are still seeking an earth nest I have one open!

In Service,
Scribe Justinian
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)