Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets . . .
1 2 ... 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 ... 2365 2366
[center]@darcyrambles [s]claim![/s] i'll take the kiddo if you don't mind them being used as fodder! keep them if you'd like them to go to a home. <3 (they are gorg tho) ----------------- tubmg [item=Swiftstride Soldier][item=Ferocious Foo] [item=Jolly Jester's Stockings][item=Mage's Peony Bag][item=Tanned Rogue Footpads] [item=Orange Sludge][b]x5[/b][item=Purple Sludge][/center]
@darcyrambles
claim!
i'll take the kiddo if you don't mind them being used as fodder! keep them if you'd like them to go to a home. <3 (they are gorg tho)
tubmg
Swiftstride Soldier Ferocious Foo
Jolly Jester's Stockings Mage's Peony Bag Tanned Rogue Footpads
Orange Sludge x5 Purple Sludge
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
C
C
@Dracana
Pretty sure it’s been over two hours, if I’m correct. Make sure to edit your claim!
@Dracana
Pretty sure it’s been over two hours, if I’m correct. Make sure to edit your claim!
Hi, uh. Here, have this
WKtl2lb.png
@TroubledCloud c tubmg [item=daisy wing garland][item=swinging chandelier][item=meadow apron] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70562195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705622/70562195_350.png[/img][/url]
@TroubledCloud c

tubmg
Daisy Wing Garland Swinging Chandelier Meadow Apron
70562195_350.png
@Hyvern Claim The user below me gets: [item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow] [item=Bishoujo Observation] [item=Contaminate] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Deeprealm Leon] and [skin=26153]
@Hyvern
Claim

The user below me gets:
Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Bishoujo Observation Contaminate Magical Acuity Fragment Deeprealm Leon and
ew9u8Xp.png
@blackcat886 Claim! [center] The user below me gets a collection of feathered friends! [columns][center][item=blacktalon striker] x1[nextcol][center][item=shining feather cluster] x15[nextcol][center][item=coastline sawbeak] x1[nextcol][center][item=green-breasted sawbeak] x1[nextcol][center][item=java sparrow] x25[nextcol][center][item=raptorik warrior] x1
@blackcat886
Claim!
The user below me gets a collection of feathered friends!

Blacktalon Striker
x1
Shining Feather Cluster
x15
Coastline Sawbeak
x1
Green-Breasted Sawbeak
x1
Java Sparrow
x25
Raptorik Warrior
x1
udj6wT1.png
[center]@Fushide [s]claim![/s] ------------------- tubmg [item=Baku][item=Lesser Wisp] [item=Vibrant Rogue Footpads][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band][item=Burnished Filigree Breastplate] [item=Scene: Armory][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][b]x5[/b] [b][optional - feel free to exalt/fodder/sell/etc. || unnamed female fae][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71500960][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715010/71500960_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Fushide
claim!
tubmg
Baku Lesser Wisp
Vibrant Rogue Footpads Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band Burnished Filigree Breastplate
Scene: Armory Rusted Treasure Chest x5
[optional - feel free to exalt/fodder/sell/etc. || unnamed female fae]
71500960_350.png
cloud
they/he prounouns

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
[center]@TroubledCloud[/center] Claim :) [s]I'd like to take the Fae bab as well, please[/s] I saw another user request the Fae in the other tubmg thread, so I'd be happy to take the PC instead if that works better! ----- [center][b]TUBMG[/b] some wintery-themed items ^^ [item=Dustrunner's Arctic Coat][item=Frosttrail Scout][item=Winter Wolf][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Coat][/center]
Claim :) I'd like to take the Fae bab as well, please I saw another user request the Fae in the other tubmg thread, so I'd be happy to take the PC instead if that works better!
TUBMG some wintery-themed items ^^
Dustrunner's Arctic Coat Frosttrail Scout Winter Wolf Winterwatcher's Arctic Coat
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
[center]adding, [item=Iron Treasure Chest] to the offer above. please ping both findingpears & i while claiming![/center]
adding,
Iron Treasure Chest
to the offer above. please ping both findingpears & i while claiming!
cloud
they/he prounouns

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
@findingpears @TroubledCloud Claim! The User Below Me Gets…. [item= Ruby Webwing][item= Wildwood Owl][item= Contestant's Pelt] [item=chipskink][item= Brilliant Healer's Calling][item= Sphinx Battlelord]
@findingpears @TroubledCloud Claim!

The User Below Me Gets….

Ruby Webwing Wildwood Owl Contestant's Pelt
Chipskink Brilliant Healer's Calling Sphinx Battlelord
aromcatcher.png baWeqzS.png
WKtl2lb.png nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
meowmeowNymlBtK.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngW4f4OHN.png
1 2 ... 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 ... 2365 2366