Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] OOF Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 84 85
[quote name="Raedeshe" date="2021-08-07 08:38:23" ] [quote name="brevityis" date="2021-08-07 08:24:25" ] @Raedeshe @/FirozTaverbi FirozTaverbi got to it first, so thanks Raedeshe, but you're safe this time! (oh good, you saw it, cool) :D Thank you both very much! [/quote] Me panic deleting: RIP Firoz XD [/quote] LOL! Thank you very much @FirozTaverbi! I've got about 40 level 8s left but that is a LATER problem as I'm taking a break myself. Thank you both so much for attending, and go water!
Raedeshe wrote on 2021-08-07 08:38:23:
brevityis wrote on 2021-08-07 08:24:25:
@Raedeshe @/FirozTaverbi

FirozTaverbi got to it first, so thanks Raedeshe, but you're safe this time! (oh good, you saw it, cool) :D Thank you both very much!
Me panic deleting: RIP Firoz XD

LOL! Thank you very much @FirozTaverbi! I've got about 40 level 8s left but that is a LATER problem as I'm taking a break myself. Thank you both so much for attending, and go water!
KfpmU0m.png
[quote name="brevityis" date="2021-08-07 08:40:47" ] [quote name="Raedeshe" date="2021-08-07 08:38:23" ] [quote name="brevityis" date="2021-08-07 08:24:25" ] @/Raedeshe @/FirozTaverbi FirozTaverbi got to it first, so thanks Raedeshe, but you're safe this time! (oh good, you saw it, cool) :D Thank you both very much! [/quote] Me panic deleting: RIP Firoz XD [/quote] LOL! Thank you very much @/FirozTaverbi! I've got about 40 level 8s left but that is a LATER problem as I'm taking a break myself. Thank you both so much for attending, and go water! [/quote] *salutes* I'm gonna hop offline to record my backlog but I'll be around so when you're ready to flood again just shoot me a ping and I'll let you know when I'm ready!
brevityis wrote on 2021-08-07 08:40:47:
Raedeshe wrote on 2021-08-07 08:38:23:
brevityis wrote on 2021-08-07 08:24:25:
@/Raedeshe @/FirozTaverbi

FirozTaverbi got to it first, so thanks Raedeshe, but you're safe this time! (oh good, you saw it, cool) :D Thank you both very much!
Me panic deleting: RIP Firoz XD

LOL! Thank you very much @/FirozTaverbi! I've got about 40 level 8s left but that is a LATER problem as I'm taking a break myself. Thank you both so much for attending, and go water!

*salutes* I'm gonna hop offline to record my backlog but I'll be around so when you're ready to flood again just shoot me a ping and I'll let you know when I'm ready!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi
I see you're available on the spreadsheet. Is it cool if I set up some private auctions for treasure to send in dragons for the raffle? I have 22 level 7's and 1 level 8 to send in.
(This is also my first time sending in any dragons for this battle btw.)
@FirozTaverbi
I see you're available on the spreadsheet. Is it cool if I set up some private auctions for treasure to send in dragons for the raffle? I have 22 level 7's and 1 level 8 to send in.
(This is also my first time sending in any dragons for this battle btw.)
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
@Pargon Yes, of course, fire away! I'll accept them as soon as I can and likely record your tickets on the raffle spreadsheet in an hour or so - things are pretty busy so I'm batch recording tickets at the moment :)
@Pargon Yes, of course, fire away! I'll accept them as soon as I can and likely record your tickets on the raffle spreadsheet in an hour or so - things are pretty busy so I'm batch recording tickets at the moment :)
Na5WGHa.png
@Pargon Oops, I think you're looking at an old payout chart! Our price for lvl 7s is 20kT :) I'll decline the auctions if you wouldn't mind relisting them!
@Pargon Oops, I think you're looking at an old payout chart! Our price for lvl 7s is 20kT :) I'll decline the auctions if you wouldn't mind relisting them!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi
You have great taste in music!
I have 50 or so 1t dragons I'm sending you for the raffle. Take your time getting to them if needed.
@FirozTaverbi
You have great taste in music!
I have 50 or so 1t dragons I'm sending you for the raffle. Take your time getting to them if needed.
@FirozTaverbi

Sending 4 hatchlings for 1t!
@FirozTaverbi

Sending 4 hatchlings for 1t!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
95673165.png95672931.png95672737.png95145012.png
@FirozTaverbi
Aaaah, okay! I was going by the thread's payout chart since I didn't see the one in the spreadsheet. I'm blind, lol. Thanks for letting me know though! I'll relist the auctions for the right price now!
@FirozTaverbi
Aaaah, okay! I was going by the thread's payout chart since I didn't see the one in the spreadsheet. I'm blind, lol. Thanks for letting me know though! I'll relist the auctions for the right price now!
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
@Reroad @CountingChobobos Thanks for the heads up and apologies for the delay in accepting - my laptop is making some serious aeroplane noises right now :O

and yess, Lindsay Stirling slaps

@Pargon No worries, I'll let the raffle runners know the thread's chart is out of date! Sorry for the inconvenience :)
@Reroad @CountingChobobos Thanks for the heads up and apologies for the delay in accepting - my laptop is making some serious aeroplane noises right now :O

and yess, Lindsay Stirling slaps

@Pargon No worries, I'll let the raffle runners know the thread's chart is out of date! Sorry for the inconvenience :)
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi no worries, take your time :)
@FirozTaverbi no worries, take your time :)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 84 85