Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
i dont like to walk around bear foot but if i have to wear anything more than sandals in the summer i will go rabid

although that being said i have actual boots for winter, those are the only two kinds of shoes i have lol, i also like the winter more than the summer but i hate the amount of stink bugs that appear in my house so idk
i dont like to walk around bear foot but if i have to wear anything more than sandals in the summer i will go rabid

although that being said i have actual boots for winter, those are the only two kinds of shoes i have lol, i also like the winter more than the summer but i hate the amount of stink bugs that appear in my house so idk
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
Lol, NO. I hate being barefoot; I sleep with socks and even when I get out of the shower the first thing I put on is socks. I sleep with socks because my feet get cold, but I mostly hate walking around barefoot because I hate the thought and feel of them being dirty.
Lol, NO. I hate being barefoot; I sleep with socks and even when I get out of the shower the first thing I put on is socks. I sleep with socks because my feet get cold, but I mostly hate walking around barefoot because I hate the thought and feel of them being dirty.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
No i like flip flops
No i like flip flops
yess, im so used to it i barely even care if i step on pinecones or something anymore (x
yess, im so used to it i barely even care if i step on pinecones or something anymore (x
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
I prefer walking barefoot tbh. Either that or flip flops! I got some sick kicks recently though.
I prefer walking barefoot tbh. Either that or flip flops! I got some sick kicks recently though.
Hey you should call me Muse, Musey, or Alex.
I'm a furry who likes video games, art, and music.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
I used to, all the time till I watched a show called Monsters Inside Me when I was younger, and then I got paranoid about having parasites, so now I don't also I do not like the feeling of dirt on my feet, I've worn socks for so long now that going bare foot is gross feeling for my feet
I used to, all the time till I watched a show called Monsters Inside Me when I was younger, and then I got paranoid about having parasites, so now I don't also I do not like the feeling of dirt on my feet, I've worn socks for so long now that going bare foot is gross feeling for my feet
Not really, I do sometimes walk barefoot but I really love to use flip flops both inside and outside.
Not really, I do sometimes walk barefoot but I really love to use flip flops both inside and outside.
20827.png me like dragons 20828.png
Use she/her pronouns, Check my dragons pronouns as well!
I walk around barefoot wherever and whenever possible, especially when we go camping! Sometimes it hurts, but I've been teaching myself to calculate where the best places are to put my feet so that it doesn't hurt. Usually if I'm walking on a rockier path, I'll walk on my tiptoes because it hurts less that way. I especially like to walk barefoot on dirt or grass. Feels nice.
Although one time when I was much younger, I was barefoot in a park and I stabbed the heel of my foot through with a fallen branch, but that didn't change my opinion of walking barefoot.
I walk around barefoot wherever and whenever possible, especially when we go camping! Sometimes it hurts, but I've been teaching myself to calculate where the best places are to put my feet so that it doesn't hurt. Usually if I'm walking on a rockier path, I'll walk on my tiptoes because it hurts less that way. I especially like to walk barefoot on dirt or grass. Feels nice.
Although one time when I was much younger, I was barefoot in a park and I stabbed the heel of my foot through with a fallen branch, but that didn't change my opinion of walking barefoot.
tn0RSo5.png7RSuTOf.pngf7KsFWz.pngGLMwkdE.png
mtHAEL4.png2BgJTvh.pngsbmtjDC.pngnupGNag.png
bYt72YT.pngSBaWSbL.pngQMcoNbc.pngQQYyU47.png
W11sAlw.pngEE2umbT.pngvLm0Wsv.pnggYW0j5f.png
no
no
97vOhSz.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2021-01-12 17:07:47" ] you cant make me wear shoes in my own home or yard, anyway [/quote] amendment: cant walk outside barefoot in summer because feet go ouchie on hot patio
Transkovsky wrote on 2021-01-12 17:07:47:
you cant make me wear shoes
in my own home or yard, anyway
amendment: cant walk outside barefoot in summer because feet go ouchie on hot patio

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png