Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80
Skulls and birds!! [emoji=snapper love size=1] These new special events are really great!
Skulls and birds!!

These new special events are really great!
kV9q7M8.gif
OH MY GOD[emoji=coatl star size=1][emoji=coatl star size=1][emoji=coatl star size=1][emoji=coatl star size=1][emoji=coatl star size=1]
OH MY GOD
20130.png
loving this new event already! the head apparel is my absolute favorite [emoji=deer skull size=1] the familiars are awesome too- can't wait to see what's in store next year as well happy Warrior's Way, everyone!
loving this new event already! the head apparel is my absolute favorite

the familiars are awesome too- can't wait to see what's in store next year as well
happy Warrior's Way, everyone!
Wow, I'm in love with all the new stuff! But does someone know, if the chests will disappear after the event like the NotN ones? It would suck to collect and put them into the vault for later only to find a huge pile of dust left... [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
Wow, I'm in love with all the new stuff!
But does someone know, if the chests will disappear after the event like the NotN ones? It would suck to collect and put them into the vault for later only to find a huge pile of dust left...
fWKq08u.gif

Wohoo LET'S GOOOO!!! Super cool familiars and items <3

Wohoo LET'S GOOOO!!! Super cool familiars and items <3
0aVfpdr.png
OMG 50% COLI EXPERIENCE BOOST???? I missed that at first glance, oh, I can't wait to get into the Coliseum!! (Lunch break is over for now! AHHHHHHH!)
OMG 50% COLI EXPERIENCE BOOST???? I missed that at first glance, oh, I can't wait to get into the Coliseum!! (Lunch break is over for now! AHHHHHHH!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
TINY BIRDS WITH BIG WEAPONS
TINY BIRDS WITH BIG WEAPONS
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I'm super stoked about this, but I do have a bit of a complaint re: the event enemies only spawning below coli level 22. I was looking forward to using the 50% exp increase to finish leveling up some of my permas, but if I want a decent chance at getting most of the new stuff, I can't level up my dragons. :( I know all enemies drop the chests, but my luck is dismal and it would be nice if I could increase my chances while also taking advantage of the exp bonus.
I'm super stoked about this, but I do have a bit of a complaint re: the event enemies only spawning below coli level 22. I was looking forward to using the 50% exp increase to finish leveling up some of my permas, but if I want a decent chance at getting most of the new stuff, I can't level up my dragons. :( I know all enemies drop the chests, but my luck is dismal and it would be nice if I could increase my chances while also taking advantage of the exp bonus.
they/them
Whoever designed the Battleram Skirmisher, I love you.
Whoever designed the Battleram Skirmisher, I love you.
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
oh i love this
oh i love this
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80