Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flaunt and Flare
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 79 80
yooo these are so rad and colorful!
yooo these are so rad and colorful!
BuDq0ZK.gif
sparkly treasure genes? consider my entire week made <3

also woo!! obelisk lore entry,, time to go see if i got anything right about them :D
sparkly treasure genes? consider my entire week made <3

also woo!! obelisk lore entry,, time to go see if i got anything right about them :D
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Gen's are nice, and that's unusual, but thank you for that! Great job!

Still I will never shut up about new familiars from coli/FIONA/anything, since I have almost everything awakened.
When we will get new ones in numbers higher than 1-2? :(
Gen's are nice, and that's unusual, but thank you for that! Great job!

Still I will never shut up about new familiars from coli/FIONA/anything, since I have almost everything awakened.
When we will get new ones in numbers higher than 1-2? :(
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
:O LOVE these genes!!
:O LOVE these genes!!
Sooooo pretty!! <3
Sooooo pretty!! <3
YaLh2Os.png
[quote name="@RaiynTheAlicorn" date="2021-07-23 23:00:45" ] When the new genes aren't put into market so I can't see their price [emoji=mirror sad size=1] [/quote] Stick a 0 on the end of the resell price in their item info and you have shop price! Also you can check the Game Database [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@RaiynTheAlicorn wrote on 2021-07-23 23:00:45:
When the new genes aren't put into market so I can't see their price
Stick a 0 on the end of the resell price in their item info and you have shop price!
Also you can check the Game Database
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Wow, these are absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much for all your hard work lately. You guys definitely deserve a break after this
Wow, these are absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much for all your hard work lately. You guys definitely deserve a break after this
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
I. Am. In. Love.

These look so beautiful. So beautiful. And the things they will do for my currently ungened progen... She gonna be so purty!!
I. Am. In. Love.

These look so beautiful. So beautiful. And the things they will do for my currently ungened progen... She gonna be so purty!!
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
God this is the first time in a while a new gene has really made me excited, it's so delightfully flamboyant and colorful. <3
God this is the first time in a while a new gene has really made me excited, it's so delightfully flamboyant and colorful. <3
These are gorgeous <3
These are gorgeous <3
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 79 80