Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Elm's Art Shop *CLOSED*
1 2
@SilverBelle
Of course!
@SilverBelle
Of course!
qhoVXft.png
@Embyrs
Eyes like those would probably run around ~100g depending if you want it shaded or not!
@Embyrs
Eyes like those would probably run around ~100g depending if you want it shaded or not!
qhoVXft.png
Cool! I’d love a shaded one of infinity’s eyes looking extremely determined then and do you think I could also get a shaded half body of one of these other than orchid (you can pick your favorite).

How much would that be in gems? 880 g?

@elmirex
Cool! I’d love a shaded one of infinity’s eyes looking extremely determined then and do you think I could also get a shaded half body of one of these other than orchid (you can pick your favorite).

How much would that be in gems? 880 g?

@elmirex
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
Heya!! Could I please get 2 shaded headshots of these girls!! btw whats the difference between a headshot and a bust? How much more does a bust include then a headshot? There's an enlargened HD image of them in their bios plus their art albums if thats helpful to you!! For Isis could you please make her eyes and her head jewel/antenna the same colour as her opal? Thankys!! If you can't do her cats no worries but if you can just the black cat on her head would be great thank you! Also if the halos are too complicated you can simplify or draw them to your style or just not include them! c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4395821][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/43959/4395821_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62957042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629571/62957042_350.png[/img][/url]
Heya!! Could I please get 2 shaded headshots of these girls!! btw whats the difference between a headshot and a bust? How much more does a bust include then a headshot?

There's an enlargened HD image of them in their bios plus their art albums if thats helpful to you!!

For Isis could you please make her eyes and her head jewel/antenna the same colour as her opal? Thankys!!
If you can't do her cats no worries but if you can just the black cat on her head would be great thank you! Also if the halos are too complicated you can simplify or draw them to your style or just not include them! c:
4395821_350.png

62957042_350.png
r7P00ic.png
Hello once again fellow starset fan; would you be interested in an art trade? :>

(link to art shop in sig!)
Hello once again fellow starset fan; would you be interested in an art trade? :>

(link to art shop in sig!)
Im literally so stupid I forgot to follow my own thread so it never pinged me and I forgot this thread existed for literally 4 months I'm so sorry

I don't feel like doing big commissions right now and I start college in August so idrk if I'll have the time after then (it'll just depend on my schedule and my classes)

If I do have the time or change my mind I'll ping you if you still want to commission me in the future!! Again I'm so sorry this took so long (don't worry I'm following it now so I'll get pinged lol)

@Embyrs @SilverBelle

@Suasion I'd love to do an art trade if you're still down for it? I love your sig and I just saw the Divisions logo on the earring!! fhjdskhfkdsjghkjdfsghdf I'm so sorry I'm only replying 3 months later so I get it if not!
Im literally so stupid I forgot to follow my own thread so it never pinged me and I forgot this thread existed for literally 4 months I'm so sorry

I don't feel like doing big commissions right now and I start college in August so idrk if I'll have the time after then (it'll just depend on my schedule and my classes)

If I do have the time or change my mind I'll ping you if you still want to commission me in the future!! Again I'm so sorry this took so long (don't worry I'm following it now so I'll get pinged lol)

@Embyrs @SilverBelle

@Suasion I'd love to do an art trade if you're still down for it? I love your sig and I just saw the Divisions logo on the earring!! fhjdskhfkdsjghkjdfsghdf I'm so sorry I'm only replying 3 months later so I get it if not!
qhoVXft.png
Oh wow it's been so long i'd forgotten about this too haha! If you do open for slots again in the future please do let me know c:
Oh wow it's been so long i'd forgotten about this too haha! If you do open for slots again in the future please do let me know c:
r7P00ic.png
1 2