Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Elm's Art Shop *CLOSED*
1 2
This thread is permanently closed, sorry
qhoVXft.png
qhoVXft.png
qhoVXft.png
@Elmirex May I get a shaded bust of this boy (Silhouette Scroll applied)? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47911928][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479120/47911928_350.png[/img][/url]
@Elmirex

May I get a shaded bust of this boy (Silhouette Scroll applied)?

47911928_350.png
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Delotha
Yes! I'll send you a sketch of him, then I'll require payment through a CR. Your pay will remain untouched until the commission is finished!
@Delotha
Yes! I'll send you a sketch of him, then I'll require payment through a CR. Your pay will remain untouched until the commission is finished!
qhoVXft.png
Do you draw cats?
Do you draw cats?
@Elmirex
I'll send you a CR for 780g. Because you should be charging 100x more than what you are, minimum.
@Elmirex
I'll send you a CR for 780g. Because you should be charging 100x more than what you are, minimum.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Kyra326
No, unfortunately. I've really only ever drawn dragons, humans, and wolves/werewolves, and other cryptids. I wouldn't be alright with taking a commission for something I'm not comfortable with drawing, to ensure the quality of the art I'm being paid to produce.
@Kyra326
No, unfortunately. I've really only ever drawn dragons, humans, and wolves/werewolves, and other cryptids. I wouldn't be alright with taking a commission for something I'm not comfortable with drawing, to ensure the quality of the art I'm being paid to produce.
qhoVXft.png
Whoaaaa your art is so good!!! Could i please be put on your pinglist? I'll defs be back once im not broke from saving for wildclaw scrolls!!
Whoaaaa your art is so good!!! Could i please be put on your pinglist? I'll defs be back once im not broke from saving for wildclaw scrolls!!
r7P00ic.png
Woah your art is amazing! I especially love the Star Wars stuff!
What price would you be looking for for a drawing of the eyes like your example in the
non flight rising related art?
I’m debating between that or a half body for this girl here if you’re willing; I can pay in treasure, gems, or eggs; whichever you prefer.
@elmirex
Woah your art is amazing! I especially love the Star Wars stuff!
What price would you be looking for for a drawing of the eyes like your example in the
non flight rising related art?
I’m debating between that or a half body for this girl here if you’re willing; I can pay in treasure, gems, or eggs; whichever you prefer.
@elmirex
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
1 2