Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Fest shop] Closed!
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 149 150
@cateary
Spellwrought Halo is 440fc
Crystalspine Gem Guardian is 160fc
Crystal Shards (10-print, retired accent) is 1200g/2,400fc

@Antrey I am accepting tablets until rollover (end of) today. I can price some of them for you*:
Luminous Ambassador is 145fc.
Aerborne Ambassador is 468fc.
Contaminated Ambassador is 150fc
Sundial Gem Guardian is 140fc.
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian is 120fc
Zephyr Gem Guardian is 140fc.
Contagion Gem Guardian is 180fc
Crystalspine Gem Guardian is 150fc.
Spirit of the Arcane is 250fc.
Spirit of Nature is 168fc.
(*Too many times in the past I have priced long lists of items only for the person asking to buy one item or none at all. It can be a little frustrating.)

@IanYuy
Because of the big treasure/gem price difference, I would price the Cosmologist's Fieldtools at 190g/380fc. That and the Frigid Gem Guardian would be 470fc total.

I am closing the shop at the end of the day. All trades must be completed before rollover.
@cateary
Spellwrought Halo is 440fc
Crystalspine Gem Guardian is 160fc
Crystal Shards (10-print, retired accent) is 1200g/2,400fc

@Antrey I am accepting tablets until rollover (end of) today. I can price some of them for you*:
Luminous Ambassador is 145fc.
Aerborne Ambassador is 468fc.
Contaminated Ambassador is 150fc
Sundial Gem Guardian is 140fc.
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian is 120fc
Zephyr Gem Guardian is 140fc.
Contagion Gem Guardian is 180fc
Crystalspine Gem Guardian is 150fc.
Spirit of the Arcane is 250fc.
Spirit of Nature is 168fc.
(*Too many times in the past I have priced long lists of items only for the person asking to buy one item or none at all. It can be a little frustrating.)

@IanYuy
Because of the big treasure/gem price difference, I would price the Cosmologist's Fieldtools at 190g/380fc. That and the Frigid Gem Guardian would be 470fc total.

I am closing the shop at the end of the day. All trades must be completed before rollover.
XisrT4N.png
@jupiterwise In that case, I'll take just the Cosmologist's Fieldtools, please!
@jupiterwise In that case, I'll take just the Cosmologist's Fieldtools, please!
Rz7ZJcJ.png
@jupiterwise
this might be an odd question, but is there anything I'm able to buy for around 110 tablets?
@jupiterwise
this might be an odd question, but is there anything I'm able to buy for around 110 tablets?
@jupiterwise Absolutely understandable! Can I take Luminous Ambassador, Shattered Plain Gem Guardian, Sundial Gem Guardian, Zephyr Gem Guardian and Contagion Gem Guardian? If I counted correctly, that should come to 725 tablets?
@jupiterwise Absolutely understandable! Can I take Luminous Ambassador, Shattered Plain Gem Guardian, Sundial Gem Guardian, Zephyr Gem Guardian and Contagion Gem Guardian? If I counted correctly, that should come to 725 tablets?
Thank you for the prices! Do you perhaps accept mixed payments?? Or just tablets... (I don't have 440 cuz I just bought a skin xD) @jupiterwise
Thank you for the prices! Do you perhaps accept mixed payments?? Or just tablets... (I don't have 440 cuz I just bought a skin xD) @jupiterwise
.................... ..................
0559d72d99e81f4033e9740e817ff141953138e1.png
tyyti-eb0ln.png
6OezIjj.png
Dmyubyt.png
WKtl2lb.png
P1rk5do.png
792e5Wm.png
tewqo-amql2.png ..................
563a799596c308d2a8379bd9d49260a50f045e9e.png
@Xillark That depends on what you like. Are you looking to complete an outfit? Some of the flame apparel pieces are in the 50g/100fc range. Do you collect familiars? One or two of the Gem guardians are in that range. But in my shop you will only be able to get item for all of those tablets.

I would suggest you check out MotherOfBeardies's lil bit of everything shop or Carolynmbp's Mom's Attic shop. Both are very nice and can help you. And with either of those shops you will be able to pick out a few things.
@Xillark That depends on what you like. Are you looking to complete an outfit? Some of the flame apparel pieces are in the 50g/100fc range. Do you collect familiars? One or two of the Gem guardians are in that range. But in my shop you will only be able to get item for all of those tablets.

I would suggest you check out MotherOfBeardies's lil bit of everything shop or Carolynmbp's Mom's Attic shop. Both are very nice and can help you. And with either of those shops you will be able to pick out a few things.
XisrT4N.png
@Antrey Yes those come to a total of 725fc. I will send a CR. Would you like me to price some of the other familiars you were interested in now?

@cateary Yes, I accept treasure, gems, and the current month's fest currency.
@Antrey Yes those come to a total of 725fc. I will send a CR. Would you like me to price some of the other familiars you were interested in now?

@cateary Yes, I accept treasure, gems, and the current month's fest currency.
XisrT4N.png
@jupiterwise I'm looking for apparel :)!
And thank you so much. I'm pretty new to these forums so the currency rate is still new to me. I will definitely check them out
@jupiterwise I'm looking for apparel :)!
And thank you so much. I'm pretty new to these forums so the currency rate is still new to me. I will definitely check them out
Could you put the Spellwrought Halo on hold? I will be paying in fc and treasure... ;; thankss
Could you put the Spellwrought Halo on hold? I will be paying in fc and treasure... ;; thankss
.................... ..................
0559d72d99e81f4033e9740e817ff141953138e1.png
tyyti-eb0ln.png
6OezIjj.png
Dmyubyt.png
WKtl2lb.png
P1rk5do.png
792e5Wm.png
tewqo-amql2.png ..................
563a799596c308d2a8379bd9d49260a50f045e9e.png
@jupiterwise Can I trade FC for the Luminous Halo? It's going at 1,320,000t on AH right now, so if I did my math right, that's 2,640 FC, right?
@jupiterwise Can I trade FC for the Luminous Halo? It's going at 1,320,000t on AH right now, so if I did my math right, that's 2,640 FC, right?
9bCvwNq.png
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 149 150