Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Fest shop] Closed!
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 149 150
@jupiterwise Would you do [item=spirit of the arcane] for 200fc?
@jupiterwise Would you do Spirit of the Arcane for 200fc?
I'm Keeks | They/Them
@Kekipi I would price it at 250fc.
@Kekipi I would price it at 250fc.
XisrT4N.png
@jupiterwise Okay, I might pass on that for now then. Thank you!!
@jupiterwise Okay, I might pass on that for now then. Thank you!!
I'm Keeks | They/Them
@jupiterwise How much would the Wavecrest Saturnalia vista, the Sunparched Prowl scene, and the Shadowbinder's Domain scene run me?
@jupiterwise How much would the Wavecrest Saturnalia vista, the Sunparched Prowl scene, and the Shadowbinder's Domain scene run me?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112
Wavecrest Saturnalia vista is 60fc.
Sunparched Prowl scene is 8fc.
Shadowbinder's Domain scene is 120fc.
@beckyh2112
Wavecrest Saturnalia vista is 60fc.
Sunparched Prowl scene is 8fc.
Shadowbinder's Domain scene is 120fc.
XisrT4N.png
@jupiterwise 188 total, sounds like. Would you like me or you to start the CR?
@jupiterwise 188 total, sounds like. Would you like me or you to start the CR?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112 Total is 188fc. CR sent.
@beckyh2112 Total is 188fc. CR sent.
XisrT4N.png
@jupiterwise
I'll be able to take that windbound mask off your hands but I don't have nearly enough FC for the leafy gladeboughs. Do you think you could hold that till the next fest for me?
@jupiterwise
I'll be able to take that windbound mask off your hands but I don't have nearly enough FC for the leafy gladeboughs. Do you think you could hold that till the next fest for me?
jVsXqEY.png
OGwZHUp.png
v7msl8y.png
mtHAEL4.png

gTTW2gA.png

WQA384m.png
Ph1jtoM.png
40QQWBU.png

dBieivA.png

WKtl2lb.png
OGwZHUp.png
v7msl8y.png
969ktSy.png
@jupiterwise I...I'm back haha. Could I get: [item=snowfall robe] LAH 65g, so 130FC? Also this is a longshot but I just wanted to check, do you happen to have any of these items available for trade? [item=eastsong face mask] [item=ferocious banner] [item=red rose flowerfall] or any [item=trumpeter swan]?
@jupiterwise I...I'm back haha. Could I get:
Snowfall Robe LAH 65g, so 130FC?

Also this is a longshot but I just wanted to check, do you happen to have any of these items available for trade?
Eastsong Face Mask Ferocious Banner Red Rose Flowerfall or any Trumpeter Swan ?

.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
@Iskaeil Yes, the Snowfall Robe is 130fc. I have a Red Rose Flowerfall which will be 200fc. Total is 330fc.

@Ekoli101 I will send a CR for the Windbound Mask.

I can hold the Leafy Gladeboughs until next fest If you would like to pay part of it this fest, I will accept tablets until Sunday for you. And then you would only need to grind for part of the amount. Let me know if you'd like to do that.
@Iskaeil Yes, the Snowfall Robe is 130fc. I have a Red Rose Flowerfall which will be 200fc. Total is 330fc.

@Ekoli101 I will send a CR for the Windbound Mask.

I can hold the Leafy Gladeboughs until next fest If you would like to pay part of it this fest, I will accept tablets until Sunday for you. And then you would only need to grind for part of the amount. Let me know if you'd like to do that.
XisrT4N.png
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 149 150