Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
Can't wait for the reveal [emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=imperial love size=2]
Can't wait for the reveal
I prefer my puns intended
pridelink.png
[quote name="edchup" date="2021-06-15 09:22:37" ] the statues do look a lot like tundras but actually kinda different imo... they look like they have 2 pairs of horns rather than the ear things tundras have (although it's REALLY hard to tell with the tiny sprites so, i could be totally wrong) [/quote] hi ed
edchup wrote on 2021-06-15 09:22:37:
the statues do look a lot like tundras but actually kinda different imo... they look like they have 2 pairs of horns rather than the ear things tundras have (although it's REALLY hard to tell with the tiny sprites so, i could be totally wrong)
hi ed
this was a rlly interesting event!
i think maybe the statues could become the new breed, rather than being statues of an existing breed? the water might just be a red herring, but maybe the statues get influenced by the influence of tidelord's energy and the nearby energy of earthshaker?
...tho i'm probably wrong it's still a neat idea xD
this was a rlly interesting event!
i think maybe the statues could become the new breed, rather than being statues of an existing breed? the water might just be a red herring, but maybe the statues get influenced by the influence of tidelord's energy and the nearby energy of earthshaker?
...tho i'm probably wrong it's still a neat idea xD
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
Honestly to me the "statues" look like griffins but like, shouldn’t griffins be considered heavens protector aka light? Or to portray darkness and eeriness as "statues" such as shadow… screw it ima draw over it and see what it looks like..
Honestly to me the "statues" look like griffins but like, shouldn’t griffins be considered heavens protector aka light? Or to portray darkness and eeriness as "statues" such as shadow… screw it ima draw over it and see what it looks like..
imagine if we get the earthshaker as a dragon itself,
I wish
imagine if we get the earthshaker as a dragon itself,
I wish
uhm, im not really active as much as i used to be but yuh, so if i dont reply srry
my question is why am i still getting the items when it's done already?
They look like a new species of dragon, what do you think they look like?
They look like a new species of dragon, what do you think they look like?
uhm, im not really active as much as i used to be but yuh, so if i dont reply srry
I think we found the missing dragons!
I think we found the missing dragons!
[quote name="@talongamer" date="2021-06-15 11:45:51" ] my question is why am i still getting the items when it's done already? [/quote] dustcarve dig items are still being distributed today so that anyone who logs on a little later, or "missed the deadline" so to speak, can still turn in items and get a reward :-)
@talongamer wrote on 2021-06-15 11:45:51:

dustcarve dig items are still being distributed today so that anyone who logs on a little later, or "missed the deadline" so to speak, can still turn in items and get a reward :-)
you can just call me tundra! 23, they/them!

WuLeD0x.png eGiN2Xv.png
pings = OK!
Honestly I’ve seen this frequently but anything related to craving are most likely to come alive due to creation of such deity. Common with dolls,cravings, or statues just by using magic to make it alive, or it could be like an outer core?.. theories about this are vast…
Honestly I’ve seen this frequently but anything related to craving are most likely to come alive due to creation of such deity. Common with dolls,cravings, or statues just by using magic to make it alive, or it could be like an outer core?.. theories about this are vast…