Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pwyw headshot shop (OPEN) ^^
These look as absolutely adorable, thank you so much! :D
Especially like Tea's, thanks again!
These look as absolutely adorable, thank you so much! :D
Especially like Tea's, thanks again!
L3t8ZMg.png
@Starwindrider @croninians @Neerafiki

Hi, So i have so bad news, sadly I broke my phone which was the only device i had to draw on. I'll cancel the crossroads and return your payments.
I am so so sorry for this inconvenience.
@Starwindrider @croninians @Neerafiki

Hi, So i have so bad news, sadly I broke my phone which was the only device i had to draw on. I'll cancel the crossroads and return your payments.
I am so so sorry for this inconvenience.
64addc0f1f2e250e82937dddfca0eff540692a0f.png22b56b6afb0964ac2c9b440dcdd6ca2cdd93e76a.png
@Saltymew oh no!! :( i'm so sorry to hear that. don't feel bad about it, thanks for letting me know!
@Saltymew oh no!! :( i'm so sorry to hear that. don't feel bad about it, thanks for letting me know!
BEXx3Jf.gifarcanist.png
@Saltymew Oh noo, I hope your phone will get fixed soon. But thanks for telling me!
@Saltymew Oh noo, I hope your phone will get fixed soon. But thanks for telling me!
xxxxx32302.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfamiliar trading hub
@Saltymew thanks for letting me know! I hope you'll be able to fix it and if you're still up for drawing then just let me know^^
@Saltymew thanks for letting me know! I hope you'll be able to fix it and if you're still up for drawing then just let me know^^
AgAOiG4.png
WISHLIST
Fd5cQVO.png RupeeIceX2.gif
@Neerafiki @croninians @Starwindrider

HEYA :D I just wanted to let the 3 of you know that if you want i can draw your dragons, i just got one of my older devices to work sooo i can start drawing again
@Neerafiki @croninians @Starwindrider

HEYA :D I just wanted to let the 3 of you know that if you want i can draw your dragons, i just got one of my older devices to work sooo i can start drawing again
64addc0f1f2e250e82937dddfca0eff540692a0f.png22b56b6afb0964ac2c9b440dcdd6ca2cdd93e76a.png
@Saltymew

Are you taking new commissions?
@Saltymew

Are you taking new commissions?
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@Scrubbie
Yes I am
@Scrubbie
Yes I am
@Saltymew

well I have a big project that I started years ago when I first joined and that is for any breeding dragon I have have a full headshot/full lore/level 25...

I would love to give you a dragon to do and if I like I may keep u in projects for a while.
@Saltymew

well I have a big project that I started years ago when I first joined and that is for any breeding dragon I have have a full headshot/full lore/level 25...

I would love to give you a dragon to do and if I like I may keep u in projects for a while.
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@Scrubbie
Oh heck yeah that's an amazing project, i'd love to be kept in the projects ^^
@Scrubbie
Oh heck yeah that's an amazing project, i'd love to be kept in the projects ^^